Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,506 to 17,520 of 30797
-
04-17-21 13:31 #13292Senior Member

Posts: 507JFC those rates
What the fuck does she think makes her worth those rates? I've never seen her and never will with what she's asking. Also, with all the free porn out there's no need to pay some chick on Only Fans.
Originally Posted by BlueTeam08
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 13:30 #13291Senior Member

Posts: 1710Yes. Earn your stripes and share or a lot of members won't be forthcoming out of the gate. Happy mongering!
Originally Posted by Waterlynn
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 13:12 #13290Senior Member

Posts: 265Good points and good post
All true. I also know someone who has a niece making $50 k a month only onyfans. She is cute and 20, but nothing different than any cute 20 year old you would see at the mall in BFE NC. In other words, she ain't nothin special no matter what she believes. My understanding is she has blown all her money so far on cars and her deadbeat BF, and hasn't paid taxes. I suspect that is the case for a lot of them, so they will be broke soon enough once they hit 25 and the baby damage happens, and once 60 minutes does their first high-profile piece on the onlyfans chicks who will be first to be arrested and charge for tax evasion.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 12:41 #13289Senior Member

Posts: 51Layla has lost her damn mind.
Layla is still posting ads about doing incall / outcall while she has no intentions of meeting, just trying to get guys to subscribe for her onlyfans. While that's an absolutely bold move, I find it funny that I had to ask her like 3 times to send me the damn link to her onlyfans! Not because I want to subscribe, but cause I want to check in periodically on how poorly it's going! Sad!!
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/389460295129
-
04-17-21 12:36 #13288Senior Member

Posts: 176Any ladies fully vaccinated?
Does anyone know of any ladies that are fully vaccinated? Just trying to play it safe.
Thanks. HA.
-
04-17-21 12:07 #13287Senior Member

Posts: 81Looking for Samara also
Would you mind sending me a PM with her info as well.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 11:35 #13286Senior Member

Posts: 827Was she the girl in the pictures, the reviews on the link says she's fake.
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 10:13 #13285Senior Member

Posts: 226New to the area. Where I'm from didn't really use this website. Is this the most active monger review forum for the area?
-
04-17-21 09:18 #13284Senior Member

Posts: 1301Having been also spoiled by time in Fayetteville I'm of the mindset that 80-100 is the sweetspot for a hh. That said, he didn't pay 120 for a BJ, he paid 120 for a hh with a sex worker. As long as he got his full time then I'd say he didn't overpay because he chose not to have vaginal sex. With that said, when I only want a BJ I will generally say that and I'll often negotiate the price down.
Originally Posted by Ignoramus
[View Original Post]
On another note this is one of the funniest, in a good way, things I've read all year. FWIW I don't think that many individual punters are inflating the market so much as the Internet as a whole is just making some women think p4 p is worth more than it actually is. In addition to giving us all access to hookers, the Internet also gives simps access to pretty girls who they can unfortunately readily throw money at. Since covid I've had a couple of hookers tell me they only do it when some guy pays a large price, when there's a lull in the cash they're getting from simps or they don't have a current arragement with someone.
I didn't get in on crypto in 2012 either but I doubt either of us is doing too bad and if cryto takes a dive in the coming years I'm sure that fomo will dissapear quickly. Like you though I'm not paying some chick I'm remotely attracted to 120 for a BJ. For that price she better be choking on my junk for the better part of an hour and then giving me about 40 bucks back as a thank you. Covid's made some more middle class haves (people who work remote and now have some extra cash) so like always some of them are throwing that cash around but I'm guessing we'll see things normalize again at some point as more reopens. One stripper I talked to told me she's back in the club because al the guys who were giving her money have stopped and now she's looking for more.
-
04-16-21 22:38 #13283Regular Member

Posts: 7V
Don't walk, but SPRINT to her. She is worth her time. A true hidden gem.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 21:56 #13282Senior Member

Posts: 33Any chance you can PM me her contact info? Will be in town tomorrow for a few days and hoping to have some fun. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 20:18 #13281Senior Member

Posts: 143Here till Sunday
After striking out all day, got in touch with this provider. Answered immediately and directed me to a nice hotel near Crabtree. Answered the door wearing a pink mesh dress with nothing underneath. Very curvy and thick. I wouldn't consider bbw but some of you may. Made some small talk, she's very sweet, then got down to business. Everything is covered and she took direction very well. Very vocal and not a clock watcher. Afterwards, made a little more small talk then left. Damage was $100 for qv. Well worth the price after dealing with fakes all day.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/61018528/
-
04-16-21 18:19 #13280Senior Member

Posts: 72Summer
I know she's been reviewed here a bunch of times but I wanted to contribute to the group since I'm still a newbie. My first experience in the hobby and she was real cool not going to lie I was nervous but she made me feel comfortable. Paid 100 for hhr bbj dt cim that's all I wanted. Incall location not the best and kids in living room made it awkward as fuck but she sent them out to play and that's when we got to it.
-
04-16-21 17:28 #13279Senior Member

Posts: 619Not happy take it
You problem to the rant / rave page please. Also you responded to a correction of the post you are so jacked up about. The $120 was for a half hour. For a BBBJ and full service! You got a problem it's you. Again go to Rants and Raves because it keeps dummies from looking bad. Ok. Let's get action going. Break!!
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 16:51 #13278Senior Member

Posts: 53Selma
Luck had not been on my side in the Raleigh for few months and decided venture further out. Find this girl goes by Haley in the Smithfield / Selma area, negotiated 80 from 120. The dream was horrible, she refused to take off her shirt because I did not committed to her standard rate and you could how did the rest of the dream went. I ended up leaving in a rush without a release plus a long drive home. What a waste of time and $. Another one to stay away from.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/499858089707
On a side note, if any senior member have Samara's contact is feeling generous, please free feel to DM me.









Reply With Quote





