Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 18392
-
04-18-21 10:59 #6017Senior Member

Posts: 560I typically try to make 1st meetups more convenient for them. I'll offer to get a hotel relatively close to their area--not reserving until I've laid eyes on them--and then offer to meet in public or at the hotel lobby. From my experience, it's usually 50-50. Some wish to meet at Starbucks, the mall, or a bar first while others want to head straight to the FC. Either option is fine by me!
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
And if they want to go out to eat after a 2-3 rolls around the sheets, that's fine too. Like someone else mentioned earlier, it's kind of a turn-on eating lunch / dinner with a girl half your age that's still dripping from less than an hour prior.
-
04-18-21 10:01 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 631Nicoley88
Crazy part she isn't on birth control. Wonder which of us will end up be her baby daddy.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 08:51 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 631Lklkle8787
https://www.seeking.com/member/dc9f4...d-3d98219be1ab
400 ppm right away. Then started asking if I want nudes, and then how much will I pay for the nudes.
-
04-18-21 08:30 #6014Senior Member

Posts: 502Nicoley88
I enjoyed her as well. As NovaSD indicated, multiple rounds and everything uncovered. I don't know why some of you insist on taking these h*okers on dates first. She showed up at my hotel and was blowing me 5 minutes later. Some of you make this a lot more complicated than it needs to be.
Originally Posted by BigddsFan
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/ad7c6581-3843-4e2d-a45d-9e77d0185af4
-
04-17-21 21:45 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 631SexyTray
https://www.seeking.com/member/f15ef...8-bd2d2faa0c6e
$400 ppm but asking for $150 advance to get someone to take care of disabled sister at home. Her number has a Illinois area code.
-
04-17-21 11:59 #6012Regular Member

Posts: 4How to get hold of her?
Originally Posted by ItsAHobby45
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 11:27 #6011Senior Member

Posts: 525There's a convo on Reddit
It involves SBs and SDs, but there's a lot of opinions and advice for women. I've also seen something else, but I've forgotten what it was.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 08:51 #6010Senior Member

Posts: 618I talked to one SB several months ago who told me about a FB group she was a part of that was all about the bowl. She mentioned it was basically the how to's of being a SB. How to ask for allowance, how to get more allowance, how to juggle multiple SDs at a time, etc. The way she described it it was more of a national advice board as opposed to area specific board to discuss individual daddies. (Though she could have just left that part out) I agree that these boards where we are all discussed must exist, I've never seen one. It also doesn't make sense to me that if a girl finds a SD that is paying her allowance that she would spread the good word about him and risk him moving on to another SB. So, I would assume it's more of a shit talking board to discuss the SDs that have somehow pissed one of them off.
Originally Posted by BigddsFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 01:50 #6009Senior Member

Posts: 84I've actually been trying to find thier chat / board myself. I'm pretty certain I'm on it. And I must have pissed somebody off, because I've been getting an unsual amount of ghosting lately.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 01:48 #6008Senior Member

Posts: 84I just got blasted by an SB for the same thing this week. I'm not posting that kind of stuff anymore either.
Originally Posted by BadDog170
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 23:28 #6007Regular Member

Posts: 15The piercings don't bother me. Some of them even turn me on. I hate the tattoos though. Kinda have to accept it to some degree nowadays as they're almost ubiquitous. And as a boob guy, I find the new trend of jewelry-like tattoos between, around, and under the breasts particularly galling.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 23:13 #6006Regular Member

Posts: 15No, I think you got the right idea
Pretty face, nice rack, unappealing from the waist down. I don't think she's high all the time like some on here seem to think, just kind of an outrageous personality.
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 22:41 #6005Regular Member

Posts: 15Someone mentioned
Thought I read in another post that someone found and infiltrated a FB group where SBs discussed things. Though from OP's description of the discussion, it sounded more like a place scammers got together to discuss tradecraft than a forum frequented by actual sugar girls.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 22:18 #6004Regular Member

Posts: 15If this report is accurate count yourself lucky I guess
We discussed ppm via chat and arrived at a similar figure. At the meet and greet she tells me that's just for a social outing. If I was looking for more it would be double. She is cute and I kind of enjoyed her company (tho she does like to hear herself talk) but, uh, no thanks. I gave her some petty cash in light of the "misunderstanding" and will move on.
Originally Posted by Novasd
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 18:19 #6003Banned Member

Posts: 131I do believe something like this does exist. It might not be a forum or discussion board. It might like a group chat, whatsapp or something else that is not easy for us guys to find and maybe impossible for us to join / participate in. The reason I know something like this exists. One of my SBs recently sent me a message asking me why I cheated a girl out of her PPM. I was like WTF?! And she asked me this around the same time as 2 other SBs cancelled confirmed appointments, blocked me and ghosted me (including one of them after a very fun / flirty and good chemistry meet and greet which was followed up with flirty texts confirming our first intimate date.) . I figured something was up. I asked my SB where is she hearing all this bad information about me (I did not cheat the girl out of PPM, she wanted the cash upfront after dinner, but before coming up to the room which I could not do so I let her go after dinner. She posted some shit about me on this supposed SBs forum).
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I asked my SB where she is getting all this gossip about me. And she blurted out some weird excuse how she just found out through a friend who knew so and so. But that did not explain the random and unexpected cancellations. So I told my SB what actually happened and told her. "if you meet your friend please set the record straight" . Which I guess meant she may have posted on this SB forum my response. So while the SBs who did cancel and ghost me never re-engaged, I haven't had issues meeting more SBs since (I. E. I'm guessing my SB cleared my name somewhat).
Who the fuck know?! But be careful guys the girls are not stupid.












Reply With Quote





