Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,731 to 20,745 of 41288
-
04-17-21 18:17 #20558Senior Member

Posts: 119Search my review or PM me
There's the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 17:37 #20557Senior Member

Posts: 224Always so F. Ing Hot. Great person. Last outfit was incredible. Anyone seen Cleopatra
Alexa was hot two years ago. EVEN HOTTER NOW. Class act. So tasty. Like Midwest Monique <see you soon. Been a while.
And Cleopatra. Where did she go? Such a great time amongst these fakes wanting Ebay cards. Anyone on Cleopatra? I think the family changed things. Sad for me.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 16:33 #20556Regular Member

Posts: 2Full of Drama
Tried to book her but she requested such weird things that I had to cancel last minute booking. She asked pic of dick than just before meeting she asked me to go to a store and get condom. This is usually Police talk because if they catch you with it it is good evidence for them. I am not sure if she is legitimate or not but I had to cancel our meting because my alarms tell me something is wrong with this situation. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/090757049175.
-
04-17-21 16:12 #20555Regular Member

Posts: 2Possible sting operation (I might be wrong)
I wanted to book a service with well reviewed service girls but I got such weird requests from them that I had to cancel the booking at the last moment. They were asking to send pic of dick and go to the store and buy bring protection because they have only one condom with them. This is alarming text message because you just do not text something like that. I heard stories that Police can arrest you for having condom in your pocket when going on meeting. Both of girls are at the same hotel 49-40 Mustang so this just added to my suspicions. I am relatively new to this sport but I know some rules of it. Could someone confirm if this messaging is normal?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/090757049175
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-es...onville-306641
-
04-17-21 12:45 #20554Senior Member

Posts: 443Stimulate the economy
Anyone got anything on this one? No name to search. Comm's are spotty asf so far. Google'd the number and pics and got nothing there either.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/955754082381
-
04-17-21 11:34 #20553Senior Member

Posts: 162Paxon
The 209 one.
Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 09:22 #20552Senior Member

Posts: 76Right number?
Which number did you use?
Originally Posted by SexyBigMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 09:14 #20551Senior Member

Posts: 452She's okay
Yes she can DT, but she only does it in flashes. At least not with me she didn't. I kept asking her to take it all the way down and keep it there to throat fuck me but she kept coming back up off it. Annoying as fuck.
Originally Posted by SexyBigMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 08:58 #20550Senior Member

Posts: 162Paxon Girl
She was the only one to respond last night. Her DT is legit. She has no bottom in her throat. Shit was bomb. Check her out. No issues.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/601085544571
-
04-16-21 23:23 #20549Senior Member

Posts: 58Or?
The way it is written could also be interpreted that she is not doing QV or ATM. Js.
Originally Posted by BigPun3225
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 21:10 #20548Senior Member

Posts: 477ATM is at the moment in Gen Z language.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 20:53 #20547Senior Member

Posts: 363First of all, good intel, fine sir.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
I'm laughing, though, because her headline says, "HH OR BETTER NO QVS ATM". Um, does she realize what putting ATM in her headline is going to mean to some mongers? That might be an unpleasant conversation.
(And honestly, I'm glad she's saying that there's an ATM nearby. Or at least that's what I'm assuming she's saying. It's a pain finding an ATM sometimes.).
-
04-16-21 20:30 #20546Senior Member

Posts: 419Sharon Guzman
4 franklins.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 19:15 #20545Senior Member

Posts: 618Free?
Do you mind sharing the charitable donation numbers?
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
They are not posted anywhere.
-
04-16-21 17:40 #20544Senior Member

Posts: 1033Sophie
Visited her the other day and will confirm that she is legit. My visit was so so, not bad but not great. I think she is the perfect example of someone who you would have to see for a couple of times before she would open up and rock your world. She's young and has potential but I'm just not sure I want to put in the time or donations to experience what could be a great provider.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






