High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 272 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4072
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1867

    Grace Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by HippoSelect  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of any of these others, though. Isn't AMP an Asian Massage? What about Z's, or Diamond, or Mercury?
    I wasn't too impressed with Grace Kelly either. She wasn't flighty / confused as the OP experienced, but she's just not very attractive. Nice enough lady, zero chemistry.

    I'm still new on HX too, and I think it'll all be worth it when the agencies (SDAG, FEC) start letting me book!

  2. #1866

    Just getting a little used to hx

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDrone  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure the reason for the obscure pictures is that her face is very plain, a little more unattractive than attractive. Also, her body is thick. Not fat per se, but heavier than I like. I'm actually glad it ended, I was not that aroused by her looks, and her being so flaky and obviously not focused was a real turnoff. I'm a little turned off to Humaniplex, but I understand my sample of one is a small sample, and not representative. I'm going back to an AMP for some predictable fun. Anna at Z's, Yoyo at Diamond, or maybe Sarah at Mercury. Like them all.
    Never heard of any of these others, though. Isn't AMP an Asian Massage? What about Z's, or Diamond, or Mercury?

  3. #1865

    GraceKelly looks

    Quote Originally Posted by HippoSelect  [View Original Post]
    Her pics don't show much of her. How was her face? Was she good looking? Who knows, maybe your experience was a fluke (although it doesn't really sound like it).
    I'm sure the reason for the obscure pictures is that her face is very plain, a little more unattractive than attractive. Also, her body is thick. Not fat per se, but heavier than I like. I'm actually glad it ended, I was not that aroused by her looks, and her being so flaky and obviously not focused was a real turnoff. I'm a little turned off to Humaniplex, but I understand my sample of one is a small sample, and not representative. I'm going back to an AMP for some predictable fun. Anna at Z's, Yoyo at Diamond, or maybe Sarah at Mercury. Like them all.

  4. #1864

    Maddie Mouse

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    When she started on HX she was a pure pleasure to be with and enjoy. Service and rates were good. Since then, there are reports in other forums that she now has GPS especially with the expansion to posting on other well know sites with loads of GPS ladies (PD).
    She's a hard tweaker addict also. Check her Instagram.

    https://instagram.com/maddie_mousexx...d=rya8vlorcjzl

  5. #1863

    How did she look?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDrone  [View Original Post]
    Decided to jump into the HX world. I now think I understand why most of you are focusing on the younger ladies. I thought I'd start with a MILF closer to my age, and selected GraceKelly, https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Gracekelly as a start. Exchanged a few messages, all seemed good, and finally she shared her phone number and said to call to finalize. She seemed a bit scattered on the call, but I got a time and location. Then confirmed via text. Arrived, got the room number, got in the room exactly on time, and she started by saying, "you are a bit late, aren't you?" It then became clear she thought I was someone else. And her confusion never really ended. She then said, let's get naked, and we did, and lay down on the bed. Then she grabs another phone, and says, "Oh, I was supposed to meet my friend in 10 minutes. " She got up, started dressing, and I did the same. Her only retort was that she thought we had agreed on a much later time. I took the donation, and said, I'll hold this for another time. But there will not be another time with her. Ninety minutes later she sent me a message on HX asking if I wanted to come over now. Not interested. Maybe the crazy ladies are a "crazy" good lay, but it was just too weird for me. I'll start looking at some slightly younger ladies, maybe with less baggage or whatever.
    Her pics don't show much of her. How was her face? Was she good looking? Who knows, maybe your experience was a fluke (although it doesn't really sound like it).

  6. #1862

    GraceKelly

    Decided to jump into the HX world. I now think I understand why most of you are focusing on the younger ladies. I thought I'd start with a MILF closer to my age, and selected GraceKelly, https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Gracekelly as a start. Exchanged a few messages, all seemed good, and finally she shared her phone number and said to call to finalize. She seemed a bit scattered on the call, but I got a time and location. Then confirmed via text. Arrived, got the room number, got in the room exactly on time, and she started by saying, "you are a bit late, aren't you?" It then became clear she thought I was someone else. And her confusion never really ended. She then said, let's get naked, and we did, and lay down on the bed. Then she grabs another phone, and says, "Oh, I was supposed to meet my friend in 10 minutes. " She got up, started dressing, and I did the same. Her only retort was that she thought we had agreed on a much later time. I took the donation, and said, I'll hold this for another time. But there will not be another time with her. Ninety minutes later she sent me a message on HX asking if I wanted to come over now. Not interested. Maybe the crazy ladies are a "crazy" good lay, but it was just too weird for me. I'll start looking at some slightly younger ladies, maybe with less baggage or whatever.

  7. #1861
    Quote Originally Posted by HippoSelect  [View Original Post]
    What's GPS? Can't find it in the abbreviations list.
    Golden Pussy Syndrome = Overpriced.

  8. #1860

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MaddieMouse

    I do have to agree, she's been "trending" lately and now has GPS since moving to SD.
    What's GPS? Can't find it in the abbreviations list.

  9. #1859
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't qualify for that either, what happens if I were to run for public office, I would be fucked (blackmailed actually).
    Well you can use the line all politicians use and that is "it was Russian disinformation. " 😉.

  10. #1858

    Maddie Mouse

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    When she started on HX she was a pure pleasure to be with and enjoy. Service and rates were good. Since then, there are reports in other forums that she now has GPS especially with the expansion to posting on other well know sites with loads of GPS ladies (PD).
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MaddieMouse

    I do have to agree, she's been "trending" lately and now has GPS since moving to SD.
    Last edited by DrPornDawger; 04-14-21 at 18:47. Reason: added info

  11. #1857

    Maddie_mouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedruz  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has seen Maddie_mouse and be willing to share some info. Thanks.
    When she started on HX she was a pure pleasure to be with and enjoy. Service and rates were good. Since then, there are reports in other forums that she now has GPS especially with the expansion to posting on other well know sites with loads of GPS ladies (PD).

  12. #1856
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Disclaimer: I've been in the hobby since the '70's and am cleared with multiple agencies and Indies. Recent posts about being screened by the new guys drew my curiosity. So, I tried getting screened using new fake profiles. Being screened today by agencies today is intrusive, totally lacking of privacy and does nothing for the agency to verify the potential client is safe. The older guys here have given advice on how to get around the intrusive questioning but I find that some are taking hard stands on employee badges, work info, etc. Just for discussion, here is one agencies screen.

    - A work website and work email address. From a discreet email account, I will send an email with a code to verify.

    - A photo of your work I'd and a valid drivers license with today's date on a sheet of paper. All on the same photo.

    - Your full legal name, age, city and state of residence, and work phone number where you have a voicemail.

    I'd be SOL if I had to go through this screening today! How about you?
    Heck NO I would never provide any of that to get laid. No kitty is worth giving up all that.

  13. #1855

    Damn that's harsh

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Disclaimer: I've been in the hobby since the '70's and am cleared with multiple agencies and Indies. Recent posts about being screened by the new guys drew my curiosity. So, I tried getting screened using new fake profiles. Being screened today by agencies today is intrusive, totally lacking of privacy and does nothing for the agency to verify the potential client is safe. The older guys here have given advice on how to get around the intrusive questioning but I find that some are taking hard stands on employee badges, work info, etc. Just for discussion, here is one agencies screen.

    - A work website and work email address. From a discreet email account, I will send an email with a code to verify.

    - A photo of your work I'd and a valid drivers license with today's date on a sheet of paper. All on the same photo.

    - Your full legal name, age, city and state of residence, and work phone number where you have a voicemail.

    I'd be SOL if I had to go through this screening today! How about you?
    I wouldn't qualify for that either, what happens if I were to run for public office, I would be fucked (blackmailed actually).

  14. #1854

    Restrictive Screening

    Disclaimer: I've been in the hobby since the '70's and am cleared with multiple agencies and Indies. Recent posts about being screened by the new guys drew my curiosity. So, I tried getting screened using new fake profiles. Being screened today by agencies today is intrusive, totally lacking of privacy and does nothing for the agency to verify the potential client is safe. The older guys here have given advice on how to get around the intrusive questioning but I find that some are taking hard stands on employee badges, work info, etc. Just for discussion, here is one agencies screen.

    - A work website and work email address. From a discreet email account, I will send an email with a code to verify.

    - A photo of your work I'd and a valid drivers license with today's date on a sheet of paper. All on the same photo.

    - Your full legal name, age, city and state of residence, and work phone number where you have a voicemail.

    I'd be SOL if I had to go through this screening today! How about you?

  15. #1853

    Info on Maddie_Mouse

    Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has seen Maddie_mouse and be willing to share some info. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape