Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 750 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 250 650 700 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 800 850 1250 1750 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15679
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I will now. She hosts in her apartment in Logan Square and lives alone, and I didn't see a handler or anyone else around (maybe another hobbyist leaving, as I pulled up a bit early).

    She buzzed me up and greeted me at the door in a sexy robe, which made her look a bit less like the innocent girl next door, but otherwise matched the pics and then some. Hot. She greeted me with a DFK and was clearly turned on from the start. Clothes came off fast and on to the bedroom for BBBJ and 2 rounds of BBFS with CIP. She was engaged, into it, and just horny as fuck. I plan to repeat.
    I regret asking.

  2. #15678

    Carnaughty Review

    Okay, I will now. She hosts in her apartment in Logan Square and lives alone, and I didn't see a handler or anyone else around (maybe another hobbyist leaving, as I pulled up a bit early).

    She buzzed me up and greeted me at the door in a sexy robe, which made her look a bit less like the innocent girl next door, but otherwise matched the pics and then some. Hot. She greeted me with a DFK and was clearly turned on from the start. Clothes came off fast and on to the bedroom for BBBJ and 2 rounds of BBFS with CIP. She was engaged, into it, and just horny as fuck. I plan to repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    Did you write a report?

  3. #15677
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    Did you write a report?
    She is extremely busy it seems. I booked for Friday I will write a report.

  4. #15676
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    I did see her recently. She's real but apparently busy. She rescheduled on me a couple times before I got to see her.
    Did you write a report?

  5. #15675
    I did see her recently. She's real but apparently busy. She rescheduled on me a couple times before I got to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    I seen on the Arrangement page and also I just checked our her link https://www.escort-ads.com/escort/un...gas/carnaughty.

    Has anyone recently seen her? , her profile seems too good to be true.

  6. #15674
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    Screw it, I'm TOFFTing her. Will report back.
    I send her a text, she replied once and then she went silent. I just checked and her page on tryst was deleted. Let us know if you manage to meet her.

  7. #15673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Toftt.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    Screw it, I'm TOFFTing her. Will report back.
    Don't pay upfront. She wants money upfront walk out.

    If she isn't the girl in the ad you meet in person walk out.

    If the place and / or area look sketchy just leave.

  8. #15672
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    Most of the ads use fake pics. The girls look too good to be true. I'm sure there are big scammers or LE operations behind it.
    My thoughts exactly.

  9. #15671

    Check FL

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    Screw it, I'm TOFFTing her. Will report back.
    Since today seems to be her first day in Chicago, did you post in a Miami board to see if there was any intel from people there?

  10. #15670
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/bootynthebrains

    Any intel on her? Looks hot af, I can't any reviews here or on the orher site.
    Screw it, I'm TOFFTing her. Will report back.

  11. #15669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Carnaughty

    I seen on the Arrangement page and also I just checked our her link https://www.escort-ads.com/escort/un...gas/carnaughty.

    Has anyone recently seen her? , her profile seems too good to be true.

  12. #15668

    Any Advice

    Hey guys,

    I'm traveling to Chicago on business next week, going to be in Bridgeview area just south of Midway, hoping to find someone for a couple nights, petite and GFE preferred. Any suggestions, UTR etc you may have would be greatly appreciated. PM Preferred.

  13. #15667
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    There was a GB group that met once a month near Waukegan. Everyone paid to participate. Doors opened at 630 p and closed at 9 p, when the ladies and their limits were introduced. It was usually 4 0 r 5 ladies and 30 guys. From 930 p to 12 a it was just fucking. Some of the ladies were taking 2-3 guys at a time. Holly Berry went a few times, IIRC. They also had some second tiered porn stars show up. Admission for single guys was $60. It went up to $100 when the porn stars showed up. The regular ladies that showed up were in it for the fun of it. Covid has put a stop to that unfortunately. The last party was early Feb, last year. Google Midwest fantasy adventures, there's a few twitter feeds and website.
    Yeah, I heard about them. I was planning on going to one of their events, but had bad timing. And nw covid killed all the groups ans etc. Always wanted to join an event.

  14. #15666

    Most of the Girls look too good to be true! Scams or Police Tramps?

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    A site gets taken down, another one pops up. This one looking like ole craigs list. After a quick look, I found two there, that I know are legit.

    https://www.craigserotica.com/chicag...nions-for-men/
    Most of the ads use fake pics. The girls look too good to be true. I'm sure there are big scammers or LE operations behind it.

  15. #15665
    A site gets taken down, another one pops up. This one looking like ole craigs list. After a quick look, I found two there, that I know are legit.

    https://www.craigserotica.com/chicag...nions-for-men/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape