LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 831 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 881 931 1331 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 26408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13958

    Sisters

    If you didn't know they are both sisters, I've seen them both but they are always so sketchy with making a date. Just and FYI.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]
    Kind of disappointed today. Was hoping to get a quick car date mid day and I had my eye on 2 girls. Both had advertisement for the past few days that came around noon. Saw Ivy posted around 9:30 or so and so I texted her around noon. No response then or when I tried again at 2 pm I didn't see any advertisements from the Latina either. Did I just get bad timing? And does anyone else know if there are any reliable girls for a car date?

    Ivy.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/842119140917

    Latina.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/193131486471

  2. #13957
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQPublic  [View Original Post]
    If she is this one and is well-reviewed and known, I'll have to contact her next visit.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/091145487465
    Looks like she needs some cash as she just came to a settlement agreement on a lawsuit for a car accident she was at fault for. She's looking damn good in the new pics.

  3. #13956

    Timing

    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]
    Kind of disappointed today. Was hoping to get a quick car date mid day and I had my eye on 2 girls. Both had advertisement for the past few days that came around noon. Saw Ivy posted around 9:30 or so and so I texted her around noon. No response then or when I tried again at 2 pm I didn't see any advertisements from the Latina either. Did I just get bad timing? And does anyone else know if there are any reliable girls for a car date?

    Ivy.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/842119140917

    Latina.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/193131486471
    It's all hit or miss bro. You might text her at noon and she's having a slow day and she texts you back at 12:02. She might have seen someone at 11, had her dealer swing by at 11 30 and now she's on the nod and won't be looking for the next until late afternoon. She might be riding someone's dick and have another waiting in the parking lot and a third scheduled for 30 minutes from now. You just can't apply any sort of logic to how these providers do or don't return messages. It's all luck.

    HS.

  4. #13955

    Hit and miss

    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]
    Kind of disappointed today. Was hoping to get a quick car date mid day and I had my eye on 2 girls. Both had advertisement for the past few days that came around noon. Saw Ivy posted around 9:30 or so and so I texted her around noon. No response then or when I tried again at 2 pm I didn't see any advertisements from the Latina either. Did I just get bad timing? And does anyone else know if there are any reliable girls for a car date?

    Ivy.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/842119140917

    Latina.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/193131486471
    It's just a hit and miss game. You are in the same boat as the rest of us basically. Plus Alot of the time, ads are auto posted and may not reflect actual available time. Iv contacted girls, received prompt reply as well as delayed. I respond back again, then crickets. Iv had time and place locked in, then crickets. Iv even had one in particular that iv tried to meet for 2 months. Sometimes a she responds sometimes she does not. We have set up times and places to meet many times, then 2 min later she goes silent for hours or days just to text back with sorry this sorry that with some ridiculous excuse.

  5. #13954

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus44  [View Original Post]
    Usually I'm a massage guy but have a taste for some pussy. Considering Sara or Mila. Any thoughts on those two or other sweet cleanly shaved options I should consider?
    You mean Sara Humps? One vote for her.

  6. #13953

    Bad timing hopefully

    Kind of disappointed today. Was hoping to get a quick car date mid day and I had my eye on 2 girls. Both had advertisement for the past few days that came around noon. Saw Ivy posted around 9:30 or so and so I texted her around noon. No response then or when I tried again at 2 pm I didn't see any advertisements from the Latina either. Did I just get bad timing? And does anyone else know if there are any reliable girls for a car date?

    Ivy.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/842119140917

    Latina.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/193131486471

  7. #13952

    Oral recommendation

    Usually I'm a massage guy but have a taste for some pussy. Considering Sara or Mila. Any thoughts on those two or other sweet cleanly shaved options I should consider?

  8. #13951

    This girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that's not her. Not same pics or number.
    Anyone got any info on the girl in this ad?

  9. #13950

  10. #13949

    Mona Lisa

    Any of you old timers remember Mona Lisa AKA Mary I ran into her. See has been back in town for a couple years she says she is clean and looks really good!

  11. #13948

    Manylexxis

    There's so many girls named Lexi I think I'm getting dislexxiuh!

  12. #13947
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong but isn't this the much talked about theif Kim? Who's daughter Star is also talked about.
    Yes. This is Kim.

  13. #13946

    Mona Lisa

    Who her remembers Mona Lisa AKA Mary from way back in the day? Always a good time ran into a few days ago said she has been back for awhile after some time away.

  14. #13945

    Mercedes

    Has anyone seen Mercedes since she came back?

    I had some good times with her back in the day.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/153605385913

  15. #13944
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I apologize to the group for my previous post. Is there a way for me to delete or have admin delete?
    No! Your foolishness will live on in infamy LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape