Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 831 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 881 931 1331 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 26404
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13954

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus44  [View Original Post]
    Usually I'm a massage guy but have a taste for some pussy. Considering Sara or Mila. Any thoughts on those two or other sweet cleanly shaved options I should consider?
    You mean Sara Humps? One vote for her.

  2. #13953

    Bad timing hopefully

    Kind of disappointed today. Was hoping to get a quick car date mid day and I had my eye on 2 girls. Both had advertisement for the past few days that came around noon. Saw Ivy posted around 9:30 or so and so I texted her around noon. No response then or when I tried again at 2 pm I didn't see any advertisements from the Latina either. Did I just get bad timing? And does anyone else know if there are any reliable girls for a car date?

    Ivy.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/842119140917

    Latina.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/193131486471

  3. #13952

    Oral recommendation

    Usually I'm a massage guy but have a taste for some pussy. Considering Sara or Mila. Any thoughts on those two or other sweet cleanly shaved options I should consider?

  4. #13951

    This girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that's not her. Not same pics or number.
    Anyone got any info on the girl in this ad?

  5. #13950

  6. #13949

    Mona Lisa

    Any of you old timers remember Mona Lisa AKA Mary I ran into her. See has been back in town for a couple years she says she is clean and looks really good!

  7. #13948

    Manylexxis

    There's so many girls named Lexi I think I'm getting dislexxiuh!

  8. #13947
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong but isn't this the much talked about theif Kim? Who's daughter Star is also talked about.
    Yes. This is Kim.

  9. #13946

    Mona Lisa

    Who her remembers Mona Lisa AKA Mary from way back in the day? Always a good time ran into a few days ago said she has been back for awhile after some time away.

  10. #13945

    Mercedes

    Has anyone seen Mercedes since she came back?

    I had some good times with her back in the day.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/153605385913

  11. #13944
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I apologize to the group for my previous post. Is there a way for me to delete or have admin delete?
    No! Your foolishness will live on in infamy LOL.

  12. #13943
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    I think you need to check your work there bub, that's not Sammilove.
    I saw Sammi post the other day, in red lingerie I think, seen the pics before, might have been Madison or Racine STG.

  13. #13942

    My apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that's not her. Not same pics or number.
    I apologize to the group for my previous post. Is there a way for me to delete or have admin delete?

  14. #13941
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that's not her. Not same pics or number.
    If she is this one and is well-reviewed and known, I'll have to contact her next visit.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/091145487465

  15. #13940

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Using the name Lexxxi, but in ad refers to Sammilove.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...y/317779783464
    Sorry that's not her. Not same pics or number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape