Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 549 of 921 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 649 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5595

    Someone stole money from Coco

    You, 29 yr old Indian guy. You gave Coco 140 and then said you want to double count. Then you took 80 back and gave Coco only 60. I hope you are really proud of yourself, you POS.

    If there are nice guys out there, please tip Coco 5 or 10 to make up the difference. Tell her Charlie told you the story.

  2. #5594
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    OFCharlie,

    Are the pics really her?
    Not sure what pics you are referring to. Wechat pics the booker posted? If so, then no.

    I took 2 pics on my phone (with her permission) inside her room. If you want to see them, you can send me your hobby email or hobby text number and I will send them to you.

  3. #5593

    Coco = Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little confused because they posted pics of four girls on the 11th (Sandy, Coco, Jojo, and Tina) but they only have three rooms as far as I could tell the from the one time I was there before getting bumrushed out of the place for the benefit of a certain VIP customer. Now I hear that Coco is sick after they posted a picture of "another young girl" yesterday. I've been with Coco a couple of times and while her saline boobs are impressive, the experience wasn't all that great. I might try to see this new girl before she leaves, but please find pics of her and Coco attached in any event. There are more pics of Coco out there, but I don't want to put her face on public Internet.
    Room 1- Coco. Jojo is what Coco looks like now. They are the same person. No 4 girls since they only have 3 rooms.

    Room 2 - Tina, the cumslut swallower that I reviewed yesterday. The wechat pics are fake. I have the real pics.

    Room 3 - new girl. I saw her arrived yesterday. She replaced Vivian from last rotation. They are testing a new change to their lineup structure. 2 new girls every 10 days and 1 new girl every 5 days. She looks different than the wechat pic as she has longer hair and body is not as thick. So if it was her pic, then it's an old pic. Still cute though.

  4. #5592

    Red Latern Lineup

    I'm a little confused because they posted pics of four girls on the 11th (Sandy, Coco, Jojo, and Tina) but they only have three rooms as far as I could tell the from the one time I was there before getting bumrushed out of the place for the benefit of a certain VIP customer. Now I hear that Coco is sick after they posted a picture of "another young girl" yesterday. I've been with Coco a couple of times and while her saline boobs are impressive, the experience wasn't all that great. I might try to see this new girl before she leaves, but please find pics of her and Coco attached in any event. There are more pics of Coco out there, but I don't want to put her face on public Internet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mmexport1618431617839.jpg‎   mmexport1618488615865.jpg‎  

  5. #5591
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #5590
    OFCharlie,

    Are the pics really her?

  7. #5589

    Coco Cola

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Some of you have been keeping a secret. Hell, I'm guilty myself. I saw her on the very first day. But since I already split her in half, it's time for the rest of you to know.

    The world famous busty Coco is back in town. You may remember her from last June at the house. Let me just tell you what happened back then. I did not get to see her. I showed up on a fucking Wednesday at 10:40 am and there were already 6 of you in line to see her. The door guy had to hide you behind furniture and mirrors to keep you all from seeing each other, even though I saw all of you. There's no fucking way I was going to wait 2 hours to fuck her, so I left. And never had a chance to see her.

    Well she's back and I saw her Sunday morning while the rest of you were waking up, hung over, unable to find your pants.

    In case you've never heard of Coco, she is one of the finest Asian bitches to ever accept your bitcoins for fucking, despite the majority of you disappointing her. She has a rack which borders on perfection, looks and feels almost real, despite being man made. If it were up to me, her surgeon would be given the nobel peace prize as her titties have the capacity to end all global conflict.

    You know how when you stick your dick between two conventional man-mades, it can feel like you stuck your dick between two watermelon rinds? There's no give? Well, Coco's tits are like sticking your dick in between two semi filled water balloons. They conform to your dick as if you are becoming one.

    Of course, she's not going to allow you to do that because you are not as handsome as me, nor as witty. But at least now you know the physics of it.

    Coco is from LA, which means she is softer than the girls from NYC. She's spoiled with warm weather, an ocean, and a slacker society. However, she is naughtier than the girls from NYC. While she is not the greatest ass licker Red Lantern has provided us (Sanki), she is by far one of the best cocksuckers to have ever entered those filthy bedrooms.

    Her DongGuan session was a bit different than most. She started out with what I can only describe as an acrobatic form of Nuru, where at one point, I was on my stomach, and she was sitting on my upper back with her pussy by my ears. So a word of caution to some of you out of shape types. You could definitely throw out your back with a girl like Coco. Then you again, you probably throw out your back wiping your own ass, so.

    This strange type of nuru went on for a while, to the point where I thought maybe she did not understand what DongGuan actually meant. So I said to her.

    "Are we doing DongGuan?

    To which she replied.

    "Yes, I am doing DongGuan. ".

    To which I said.

    "Are you going to lick my ass?

    To which she responded.

    "Yes, be patient. ".

    To which I said.

    "Oh, ok. ".

    To which she laughed at.

    Her ass licking was average to below average to be honest. However, Coco's Cocksucking is on a level few girls will ever reach. Coco sucked my dick as if it were a carbon rod, and with enough oral pressure, 8 and 10 carrot diamonds would shoot out the top of it. It was as if she thought that one solid dick suck was going to make her rich for life. I nearly came from it and when she saw I was close, she smiled and went into over drive to try and get me to finish.

    The rest of the session was a range of different positions, all of them chosen so that I could at all times see her tits in their majestic perfection. If I had a slow-motion gif which showed you the fluidity of their motion, you would nut on yourselves without ever touching your dicks, the way you sometimes do at the grocery store.

    Don't message me for info, the pics on wechat on real. Don't message me for pics because I'm not here to share them. I have given you enough information for today. I have raised the Coco bat signal.

    Don't fight each other in the parking lot.
    Oh well. There goes my chance at a sip of that cola.

  8. #5588

    Coco Cola

    Some of you have been keeping a secret. Hell, I'm guilty myself. I saw her on the very first day. But since I already split her in half, it's time for the rest of you to know.

    The world famous busty Coco is back in town. You may remember her from last June at the house. Let me just tell you what happened back then. I did not get to see her. I showed up on a fucking Wednesday at 10:40 am and there were already 6 of you in line to see her. The door guy had to hide you behind furniture and mirrors to keep you all from seeing each other, even though I saw all of you. There's no fucking way I was going to wait 2 hours to fuck her, so I left. And never had a chance to see her.

    Well she's back and I saw her Sunday morning while the rest of you were waking up, hung over, unable to find your pants.

    In case you've never heard of Coco, she is one of the finest Asian bitches to ever accept your bitcoins for fucking, despite the majority of you disappointing her. She has a rack which borders on perfection, looks and feels almost real, despite being man made. If it were up to me, her surgeon would be given the nobel peace prize as her titties have the capacity to end all global conflict.

    You know how when you stick your dick between two conventional man-mades, it can feel like you stuck your dick between two watermelon rinds? There's no give? Well, Coco's tits are like sticking your dick in between two semi filled water balloons. They conform to your dick as if you are becoming one.

    Of course, she's not going to allow you to do that because you are not as handsome as me, nor as witty. But at least now you know the physics of it.

    Coco is from LA, which means she is softer than the girls from NYC. She's spoiled with warm weather, an ocean, and a slacker society. However, she is naughtier than the girls from NYC. While she is not the greatest ass licker Red Lantern has provided us (Sanki), she is by far one of the best cocksuckers to have ever entered those filthy bedrooms.

    Her DongGuan session was a bit different than most. She started out with what I can only describe as an acrobatic form of Nuru, where at one point, I was on my stomach, and she was sitting on my upper back with her pussy by my ears. So a word of caution to some of you out of shape types. You could definitely throw out your back with a girl like Coco. Then you again, you probably throw out your back wiping your own ass, so.

    This strange type of nuru went on for a while, to the point where I thought maybe she did not understand what DongGuan actually meant. So I said to her.

    "Are we doing DongGuan?

    To which she replied.

    "Yes, I am doing DongGuan. ".

    To which I said.

    "Are you going to lick my ass?

    To which she responded.

    "Yes, be patient. ".

    To which I said.

    "Oh, ok. ".

    To which she laughed at.

    Her ass licking was average to below average to be honest. However, Coco's Cocksucking is on a level few girls will ever reach. Coco sucked my dick as if it were a carbon rod, and with enough oral pressure, 8 and 10 carrot diamonds would shoot out the top of it. It was as if she thought that one solid dick suck was going to make her rich for life. I nearly came from it and when she saw I was close, she smiled and went into over drive to try and get me to finish.

    The rest of the session was a range of different positions, all of them chosen so that I could at all times see her tits in their majestic perfection. If I had a slow-motion gif which showed you the fluidity of their motion, you would nut on yourselves without ever touching your dicks, the way you sometimes do at the grocery store.

    Don't message me for info, the pics on wechat on real. Don't message me for pics because I'm not here to share them. I have given you enough information for today. I have raised the Coco bat signal.

    Don't fight each other in the parking lot.

  9. #5587

    Finally found a submissive cumslut swallower!

    Tina, room 2, 2188 Red Lantern.

    Wanted to see Coco today, but she was sick with a slight cold and has a major headache, so I decided to pass up on her as I didn't want to get sick.

    Saw Tina in room 2 instead. OMG, I finally found a submissive cumslut swallower! Hina and Mimi both did CIM, but both spit. Finding an Asian girl or any girl for that matter who loves cum and swallows is like finding a holy grail, LOL. Just a personal preference, but CIM with swallow is my preferred finish. I just love the intense feeling of girl blowing me while I cum. Not many girls do CIM to begin with. And to find a girl who is willing to swallow my load, she is either a cumslut or she likes you. Since this is the first time we met, I am going to say she is a cumslut. And the best part is that after she swallowed, she smiled at me like she really enjoyed my load LOL. Basically what Autumn at MCE does best, smile after swallow.

    Tina is a cosmetologist in NYC, but want to come fuck some white boys LOL. She has white dick craving. She said white guys are more romantic during lovemaking than Asian guys. Her words, not mine. She very rarely does this work, so she is super tight. If you are on the smaller side, she is a good choice for you.

    She is very submissive. Did just about everything that I asked for. Even allowed me to take a couple of pics on my phone. Facially, she has more of a classic Chinese girl look. Black hair. Is that why she is not getting any white dick. Do you white guys not like classic Chinese look? Body wise, natural large B cups. Like I said, this is not her main line of work, so it makes sense her tits are natural. Very trimmed Bush for those who cares. I did Dongguan again. Her ass licking skill is good, but not quite at master level yet. She has potential, just need more practice. But she was very patient and licked my ass for solid 5 minutes.

    In conclusion, if you are a white guy who love a submissive Asian girl, on the smaller side lookig for a super tight girl or have been looking for a cum swallower, Tina is a good choice. Gotta to tell her Charlie sent you though so she knows you know what to expect when you see her and remember to tip for the cum swallow, don't be stingy. A swallower is a rare find, like an unicorn. Oh, she is very confident with her English so she claimed.

  10. #5586

  11. #5585

    Supplies

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    A girl once showed me the text from the house for all the pricings and her cuts for each service option.

    There are actually 2 different GFE pricings. 280 is without kissing, while 300 is with kissing. With covid, most girls do not kiss nowadays.

    For each guy a girl sees, there is a mandatory tip of $2.50 to the door guy. Door guy told me the girls usually tip him more on top of that.

    Girls pay $20 each day for their foods. Tissue is $2 a box. Baby wipe is $5 a pack.

    Try to tip the girl if you think she deserves it. An extra $10 or $20 is not going to make you poor.
    Wow. Those supplies add up quickly. This is why I never use them and just wipe my cummy dick all over the unused towels.

  12. #5584
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    A girl once showed me the text from the house for all the pricings and her cuts for each service option.

    There are actually 2 different GFE pricings. 280 is without kissing, while 300 is with kissing. With covid, most girls do not kiss nowadays.

    For each guy a girl sees, there is a mandatory tip of $2.50 to the door guy. Door guy told me the girls usually tip him more on top of that.

    Girls pay $20 each day for their foods. Tissue is $2 a box. Baby wipe is $5 a pack.

    Try to tip the girl if you think she deserves it. An extra $10 or $20 is not going to make you poor.
    Fair enough.

  13. #5583

    GFE pricings

    A girl once showed me the text from the house for all the pricings and her cuts for each service option.

    There are actually 2 different GFE pricings. 280 is without kissing, while 300 is with kissing. With covid, most girls do not kiss nowadays.

    For each guy a girl sees, there is a mandatory tip of $2.50 to the door guy. Door guy told me the girls usually tip him more on top of that.

    Girls pay $20 each day for their foods. Tissue is $2 a box. Baby wipe is $5 a pack.

    Try to tip the girl if you think she deserves it. An extra $10 or $20 is not going to make you poor.

  14. #5582
    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    Ehh, you shorted her $20. All the prices are laid out in this forum, no need to discuss anything. If you don't want to pay the asking price don't partake? It makes us mongers look bad with this kind of behavior.
    I was planning to pay the full price, but she was the one who claimed it was 300 for GFE. When I asked her to repeat the prices, not only she raised the price, on GFE, her slick self tried to raised the price on the standard hour. Plus, I been lurking on past posts, and by the looks of it, this provider 'jerika' has a tendency to try to squeeze the dollar for minimum service. She played herself when she caught herself confused by her own lies. Plus I told her to contact papasan, if she had an issue with the texted menu on my phone. I saved 20 thanks to her own failed ambitions. It's not like I made her work for half the price.

  15. #5581

    Stingy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    Had my stimulus arrive late. So when I got it, I finally jumped into action. I wanted to satisfy a fantasy. Maybe pay for a threesome or have a night with a pornstar. Hell, travel to vegas or maybe even Thailand. At the end of the day, I'm to lazy to do research and find the proper provider for my fantasies and to scared to take a risk with someone new. So I stuck with the usual and went to to my usual spots, plus tried a chick from snap. (I will try to leave a review on that regretful experience on its respective section) Anyway, called in 2188 Friday Afternoon. Got send to the new place. Not as bad as some of you guys described it. However there is a lack of privacy. I could hear everything outside my assigned dorm. I drew Jericka. She was short, petite, had perky full size B cups (they look and felt fake but these days, you never know). A smoking hot body with a butter face that was around her 30's and has a slight noticeable c scar. Despite her seemingly stingy attitude when it came to money, she was friendly and welcoming. I treated myself to the GFE. She messed up by first saying it was 300 but when I asked again to repeat the menu prices several times, she messed up and I caught her trying to bs me when she revealed the original GFE price was 280 . I fold her, I only had 200. She said, she will take the cash for 1 hr plus kissing. I refuse to hand her the cash and ask for 30 minutes only. She then replied, with a smile, that it's 150 for 30 . I told her that wasn't stated on the txted menu on my cell. She have a nervous giggle, and repeated "fine" several times. I refrain and told her, that if she understood I only wanted the 130 price that was texted on my screenshot or to call papasan, if there is a misunderstanding. She apologize and claimed that she was confused because she knew little English. She veiled her lies with a nervous smile. She said for me, " she will love me like a boyfriend and girlfriend long time" for 280 because I was real "cute". More bs. I said I only had 200. She said to check my other pockets (she's a shitty liar but she's still smart enough to know the routine) I pushed her hand. And I revealed a crumbled set of fives (I had the rest of my money for GFE on my hoodie's chest pocket) She counted 260 and agreed to GFE. I guess the back and forth price rates was worth it because I saved 20. Well, not only is she stingy with cash but also with time. She kept telling me to cum during each fuck. When I laid like a rock and smile, the real effort began to her credit. She kissed me and sucked on my nipples like a baby. (Her constant use of scope when kissing me and then spitting it was a bit off putting, but her breath was impeccable and germ free, so can't complain) I was honestly tired. Had a long week, plus her attempted price hike took my energy, not to mention, I had not eaten all day. Seeing my tired mood, she put herself to ride like crazy. We did pretty much everything except bareback or anal. I almost bit her pussy lips by accident when falling from the edge of the bed. Long story short, she looked at the clock and begged that it has been over 40 minutes and I didn't paid the full price. She pleaded me to cum because she was tired (she wasn't bullshitting because I could tell she wasn't use to these kind effort) and that her pussy lips hurt from my bite. She clocked me in 51 minutes and finished with a half ass HJ. I don't know, if to complain or praise. After all the service in general is better than the disappointments of both parlors and dangers of parlors. On one hand, she was stingy with time, effort, and price hiker! On the other, once she realize I smelled her bs, she put in all effort, or maybe I was just so tired that it seem she was energetic one. I did feel bad for the pussy bite. I gave her 7 from my breast pocket, she laughed and declined. She just wanted me to leave and let her rest. I joked I was coming tomorrow for two hours. She frowned and pleaded "no please no more!" Damn! WTF. I will give a thumbs up for Jericka just for the absurd but fun experience!
    Ehh, you shorted her $20. All the prices are laid out in this forum, no need to discuss anything. If you don't want to pay the asking price don't partake? It makes us mongers look bad with this kind of behavior.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape