Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 18364
-
04-14-21 16:01 #5989Senior Member

Posts: 90Don't know about a prior thread but if it's helpful all four of these do host:
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/02cd2...0-bc658260d0c5
https://www.seeking.com/member/f1b3b...c-3c20d24834ec
https://www.seeking.com/member/b6004...7-a7a28a0250c2
https://www.seeking.com/member/16ba8...6-2d4eb2bea8a6
-
04-14-21 15:31 #5988Senior Member

Posts: 618Looks like this is a link to your inbox? What's the SB trying to do?
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 15:29 #5987Senior Member

Posts: 1021That's a link to your inbox FYI.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 14:50 #5986Senior Member

Posts: 452Repost link
The link is to your seeking mailbox.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 14:34 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 194Extortion attempt
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-06134ea4955f
Don't even respond to her messages.
-
04-14-21 14:13 #5984Senior Member

Posts: 376Those that host?
Mongers- is anyone aware of a thread that contains a list of SBs that are open to host?
-
04-14-21 13:55 #5983Senior Member

Posts: 376SB Reviews?
Hey guys. . was talking to a SB and she mentioned that someone told her about a reviewsite with ratings and info.
Any idea?
-
04-14-21 13:06 #5982Senior Member

Posts: 43Ddarlajean
She quoted me 400. She texted some pics, and she's bigger than her pics on the site. And looking like that, she was probably the worst conversationalist I've come across. So I passed. But she seems very dtf.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 12:41 #5981Senior Member

Posts: 452An UTR
https://www.seeking.com/member/9a1eb...7-5f679a3d9213
She sent me some pics and mot my type.
-
04-14-21 12:13 #5980Senior Member

Posts: 880She wasnt lying.
Each of those saggy breasts are 41.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 10:37 #5979Senior Member

Posts: 525Leah
Thanks! I was discussing her with a friend last night. Too many red flags. The $700 number is the final straw. I got the sense that she just wanted someone to fund an uber ride for her--and not to see a SD.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy07
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 10:33 #5978Senior Member

Posts: 456Truly sorry to hear about this. I would give up that member and put them on blast. That was really stupid on their part.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 09:43 #5977Banned Member

Posts: 131Question about BBFS
When I started sugar dating early this year I never thought I would go BBFS (because I have wife sex too, ya know. Need to stay clean) but. After a few times I could not resist CIP with these hot things! My question is do you guys negotiate all of this upfront? In the last month I've seen 6 new girls and just went in bareback without talking about it. Only one asked if I have a condom I smiled and said no. No problem. I get the feeling 90% SBs don't care. They may say something like pull out I'm not on birth control but. I wonder if that is the norm. On the other hand when I'm chatting / texting with potentials and they within the first few texts bring up protection. I get UTR escort / pro vibes. Which is usually confirmed when they talk about $$$ per hour etc.
Is that the general experience here?
-
04-14-21 09:16 #5976Banned Member

Posts: 131LOL. All the while you and many others on this site give me a hard time about not posting specifics.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 09:14 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 117You can't fix.
This saying applies to the man who betrayed us all. "you can't fix stupid. ".
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
DM.











Reply With Quote




