Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23920

    Ruby spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I know that they never reopened after the COVID closures, but I never saw any evidence of a bust there. I was never able to get any of them to fuck (Yoyo told me "Never fuck, baybeeee! At that location, so I figured that they had a gentleman's agreement with the guys who run the 11th Ward. Had no problem fucking Lucy / Maggie for the same price at a different spa.
    They stayed closed because the partners didn't get along anymore. They moved on. Anyone have sherry before. She's at comfort spa.

  2. #23919

    Judy +/-1

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Went to see good ole reliable Judy. Last time I saw her was last summer and we both wore masks. I only got a HE. Usually, you can rely on a nice bbj. Went to see her and was pleasantly surprised that she was in a cute black dress with nice cleavage and toned legs. No masks donned by either party this time (I am vaccinated). Massage and table shower were excellent as usual. She always makes sure the back door is scrubbed clean. She does a great massage, and this visit was no different. My hand was up her dress almost half of the massage. The only time she stopped me was when my hand impeded her work on massaging me. On the flip, she got naked and started a wonderful cat bath massage which included my balls, taint, both inner thighs, and even rimmed me while I massaged her wet pussy. I was in heaven. No bbj, but this was better, and I left a happy man. Left her $100.00 on top of $65 for the massage. I'll be back.
    She's about mid 60 now. The last time I saw her flesh was over a year ago and it wasn't very pretty and sexy because the signs of her ageing were conspicuous and unambiguous, although her massage and ts were decent, as well as the service.

  3. #23918

    Amethyst No good

    I went there and door sign says "Bell is broken, so call".

    It took 30 minutes for me to call since I usually leave my phone at home for security.

    I asked one guy to call and it was embarrassing.

    After opening the door, I showed my empty hands and said "I have no phone. ".

    She said, "i phone?".

    This is sign of laziness.

    Not changing battery of bell (huge bell was there) or not learning English at all though Mt has plenty of empty time.

    I walked away pissed.

    I may try Jin spa next as it has good reviews on Google.

    P.s.: This 80 years old grandma had make up and mt clothes.

    Make sure she is not the one serving you.

    They will push what they want since "they cannot understand you".

  4. #23917

    OD Massage on Belmont

    Went to see good ole reliable Judy. Last time I saw her was last summer and we both wore masks. I only got a HE. Usually, you can rely on a nice bbj. Went to see her and was pleasantly surprised that she was in a cute black dress with nice cleavage and toned legs. No masks donned by either party this time (I am vaccinated). Massage and table shower were excellent as usual. She always makes sure the back door is scrubbed clean. She does a great massage, and this visit was no different. My hand was up her dress almost half of the massage. The only time she stopped me was when my hand impeded her work on massaging me. On the flip, she got naked and started a wonderful cat bath massage which included my balls, taint, both inner thighs, and even rimmed me while I massaged her wet pussy. I was in heaven. No bbj, but this was better, and I left a happy man. Left her $100.00 on top of $65 for the massage. I'll be back.

  5. #23916

    Ruby Spa

    I know that they never reopened after the COVID closures, but I never saw any evidence of a bust there. I was never able to get any of them to fuck (Yoyo told me "Never fuck, baybeeee! At that location, so I figured that they had a gentleman's agreement with the guys who run the 11th Ward. Had no problem fucking Lucy / Maggie for the same price at a different spa.

  6. #23915
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #23914

    Yes hotels are often scary

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFull  [View Original Post]
    I think the lesson is to not go to hotels, unless there are reviews from other mongers. I've only been to a hotel once and it was nerve-racking. I was laying on the bed naked and the girl went into the bathroom. I then hear loud knocking on the door. I almost peed the bed. I thought the chick had texted law enforcement. It turned out, it was just housekeeping. She had forget to extend the room. Anyway, I learned my lesson.
    I think even apartments are better bets. AMPs are by far the most dependable and least likely to be a rip off or set up. I guess there is some thrill in danger for some. I can see that.

  8. #23913

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    You think that the impetus on behalf of police departments to conduct an operation comes from us?

    "Lieutenant, someone by the name of BushLover57 just wrote a review about HahnZhob Spa on Main Street. ".

    "What did it say?

    "Says he got a handy. ".

    "Let's mobilize. ".

    "Wait. Wait. ".

    "What is it, Detective?

    "He called it a dream and he used asterisks for letters. ".

    "So?

    "We can't use it as evidence. ".

    "Are you serious?.
    Rub Maps is the go to place for the Antis along with QiuttheGames. Why are they trying to push an industry into the streets again where it is vastly more dangerous for everyone that can never be eradicated or even constrained?

  9. #23912

    They typically consider the house fee as payment for sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    Article: "Once the men agreed to pay for sex".

    Really? These must have been the world's dumbest mongers.

    The moral of the story is "don't incriminate yourself! If you don't know the person you're dealing with, don't discuss services. Highly recommend to include the tip with the payment and not to negotiate. The 10 or 20 bucks you think you're saving by negotiating could cost you a thousand dollars or more on one unlucky day.
    Many cases I have read stated the house fee was considered payment for sex even though it didn't exceed the average fee of a heavenly massage. They don't need a winning case to arrest regardless. Most MPs and customers quickly plead out. LEO often break moral and legal rules to entrap their targets. Hard to be safe. But we must try our best anyway. AMPs way safer for us than Apartments IMHO.

  10. #23911
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    "You think that the impetus on behalf of police departments to conduct an operation comes from us?"

    Umm, yeah.

    When I DREAMT that I spoke with Emily from S&* N**l, she was very upset because another monger showed her the reviews she and the business had received from this forum.

    Google - Norridge Girls escort busts.

    Devlin always Dreamin'
    It's because they are already busy. Most of the few attractive massage providers in Chicago are up to their ears in customers. They don't want reviews. Also, SXL is on one of the busiest streets in Chicago. There are thousands of eyes on it every single day, right next to a bar and a gym, and all kinds of foot traffic. The authorities want these places out of sight. They want them in designated areas like Chinatown so as to not attract attention.

    Norridge Girls was busted because the people running it were fucking idiots. Ask yourself why some agencies which have been around for nearly 10 years or longer have never had a problem.

    Look if you want to write reviews in Klingon no one is stopping you. But your logic for doing so is absolutely ridiculous, nonsensical, and bordering on cultish.

  11. #23910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    "You think that the impetus on behalf of police departments to conduct an operation comes from us?"

    Umm, yeah.

    When I DREAMT that I spoke with Emily from S&* N**l, she was very upset because another monger showed her the reviews she and the business had received from this forum.

    Google - Norridge Girls escort busts.

    Devlin, Out!
    Exactly, and that investigation would have never taken place if only everybody prefaced their explicit, detailed, and accurate reviews with "it was a dream".

    Or at the very least say they paid in roses.

  12. #23909
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    You think that the impetus on behalf of police departments to conduct an operation comes from us?

    "Lieutenant, someone by the name of BushLover57 just wrote a review about HahnZhob Spa on Main Street. ".

    "What did it say?

    "Says he got a handy. ".

    "Let's mobilize. ".

    "Wait. Wait. ".

    "What is it, Detective?

    "He called it a dream and he used asterisks for letters. ".

    "So?

    "We can't use it as evidence. ".

    "Are you serious?

    "The law is the law, kid. ".

    Let's not forget that dozens of reviews are written on RM a day, explicitly stating the name of the parlor, its address, a picture of the front fucking door, telephone number, whether they have a table shower or not, the name of the provider, whether she has a Bush or is shaved, what size her tits are, what color her hair is, her age, her ethnicity, whether she gave a handy or not, fingered his ass, sucked his dick, fucked him, kissed him, and if she allowed him to feel her ass in the process.

    There are spas on that site that have been there since long before I ever started hobbying, with pages and pages of explicit reviews, that have never been busted. What, do they spin a wheel to see which places get paid a visit? Is it just bad luck that some places like 7th Heaven on Ashland get busted multiple times?

    No. The reality is that it takes some real world situation for them to begin conducting an investigation, almost always initiated by neighborhood complaints by over the hill housewives with nothing better to do than harass women who actually work for a living.

    And the reality is that most of these providers who have been doing this long enough know how to spot a suspicious customer. It's why sometimes mongers walk out with nothing or they get asked to jerk themselves off first. The girls talk on wechat. They share their experiences.

    Us writing legible reviews that don't need a decoder out of a fucking cracker jack box does absolutely fucking nothing.
    And I survived the Titanic.

    Everything written on the forum is as valid as that. Hearsay is a dangerous drug.

  13. #23908
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  14. #23907
    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    Article: "Once the men agreed to pay for sex".

    Really? These must have been the world's dumbest mongers.

    The moral of the story is "don't incriminate yourself! If you don't know the person you're dealing with, don't discuss services. Highly recommend to include the tip with the payment and not to negotiate. The 10 or 20 bucks you think you're saving by negotiating could cost you a thousand dollars or more on one unlucky day.
    I like that in the Chinese apartments I've visited they just take your money and just get naked and start jumping your bones. No discussions.

  15. #23906
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Tell that to the folks at Ruby Spa, S & L Nails and Massage, Palos Heights Massage, Norridge Girls, etc.

    Devlin, Out!
    You think that the impetus on behalf of police departments to conduct an operation comes from us?

    "Lieutenant, someone by the name of BushLover57 just wrote a review about HahnZhob Spa on Main Street. ".

    "What did it say?

    "Says he got a handy. ".

    "Let's mobilize. ".

    "Wait. Wait. ".

    "What is it, Detective?

    "He called it a dream and he used asterisks for letters. ".

    "So?

    "We can't use it as evidence. ".

    "Are you serious?

    "The law is the law, kid. ".

    Let's not forget that dozens of reviews are written on RM a day, explicitly stating the name of the parlor, its address, a picture of the front fucking door, telephone number, whether they have a table shower or not, the name of the provider, whether she has a Bush or is shaved, what size her tits are, what color her hair is, her age, her ethnicity, whether she gave a handy or not, fingered his ass, sucked his dick, fucked him, kissed him, and if she allowed him to feel her ass in the process.

    There are spas on that site that have been there since long before I ever started hobbying, with pages and pages of explicit reviews, that have never been busted. What, do they spin a wheel to see which places get paid a visit? Is it just bad luck that some places like 7th Heaven on Ashland get busted multiple times?

    No. The reality is that it takes some real world situation for them to begin conducting an investigation, almost always initiated by neighborhood complaints by over the hill housewives with nothing better to do than harass women who actually work for a living.

    And the reality is that most of these providers who have been doing this long enough know how to spot a suspicious customer. It's why sometimes mongers walk out with nothing or they get asked to jerk themselves off first. The girls talk on wechat. They share their experiences.

    Us writing legible reviews that don't need a decoder out of a fucking cracker jack box does absolutely fucking nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape