Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 26385
-
04-14-21 16:05 #13950Senior Member

Posts: 255
-
04-14-21 14:23 #13949Regular Member

Posts: 8Mona Lisa
Any of you old timers remember Mona Lisa AKA Mary I ran into her. See has been back in town for a couple years she says she is clean and looks really good!
-
04-14-21 12:28 #13948Banned Member

Posts: 505Manylexxis
There's so many girls named Lexi I think I'm getting dislexxiuh!
-
04-14-21 10:33 #13947Senior Member

Posts: 435Yes. This is Kim.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 09:54 #13946Regular Member

Posts: 8Mona Lisa
Who her remembers Mona Lisa AKA Mary from way back in the day? Always a good time ran into a few days ago said she has been back for awhile after some time away.
-
04-13-21 23:59 #13945Senior Member

Posts: 774Mercedes
Has anyone seen Mercedes since she came back?
I had some good times with her back in the day.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/153605385913
-
04-13-21 21:40 #13944Banned Member

Posts: 505No! Your foolishness will live on in infamy LOL.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 21:37 #13943Banned Member

Posts: 505I saw Sammi post the other day, in red lingerie I think, seen the pics before, might have been Madison or Racine STG.
Originally Posted by Ranger51
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 20:20 #13942Senior Member

Posts: 508My apologies
I apologize to the group for my previous post. Is there a way for me to delete or have admin delete?
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 19:18 #13941Senior Member

Posts: 37If she is this one and is well-reviewed and known, I'll have to contact her next visit.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/091145487465
-
04-13-21 18:56 #13940Senior Member

Posts: 774Sorry
Sorry that's not her. Not same pics or number.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 18:17 #13939Senior Member

Posts: 118Wrong Sami
I think you need to check your work there bub, that's not Sammilove.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 17:42 #13938Senior Member

Posts: 508Link
Using the name Lexxxi, but in ad refers to Sammilove.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...y/317779783464
-
04-13-21 16:55 #13937Banned Member

Posts: 505She's a good looking woman, hope hygiene is good seeing usually isn't if the incall is a dump, I'd like to get her in the shower and soap up that lovely body, her on top sounds amazing, thick Latin mama.
Originally Posted by Anduril77
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 15:28 #13936Senior Member

Posts: 42Sammilove
Can you provide a link or contact info please. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





