Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #6621

    What The 'Elle'?

    Hmmm. Why did Venus on the CaK site change her name to "Elle"? Same pics, etc. Anyone know? I'll tell you, I tried her last week (partially based on the great reviews here) and had a Cami-type experience. Compliant but distant. Not as cute face-wise as her pics, but I will admit that she has a teardrop-shaped ass that could make you cum just by looking at it. A nice soft slow BBBJ, and I was rock-hard and ready to go, but when she mounted me in cowgirl she started on me like 50 miles / hour. I think not out of passion but because she wanted to make me cum fast. I had to stop her and try to switch to mish, but it had been almost 2 weeks since my last session and I blew much too soon. It's almost sad a bit, because she will go along and do what you say, but she is just disengaged. I had brought her a gift and made her smile when we met, and was a gentleman the entire session. Puzzling. And now this name change. I wonder why (unless it's a totally new girl using her pics). Any info?

  2. #6620

    Looking to get back in the game. Recommendations?

    So it has been a while since I was in the game. Last experience was with Nuri back many months ago. I think I posted up a report about that one. Not so good. I am in with Min (the BJ queen) and maybe her booker. Not sure if she books her appointments herself or goes through a booker. I have seen her a number of times, and while she is fun, I am looking to open up my menu. Based on history I know that some of the bookers give refs and some do not. Some of the bookers take refs and others don't from agencies such as Sweet Gem. Since I am already in with Sweet Gem, and now that I think about it, probably Booker Grey as we I was looking for some recommendations from with the Sweet Gem site or Booker Grey.

    My preference would be slim, natural, age not really a necessity, though young would be nice. The GFE experience would be great, kissing and a fun connection. SAG has some cuties up on their site. And yes I know mostly they are fake pics. But since I am in with that booker would you guys have any recs?

    Also any recs for booker grey? I am fully vaccinated and ready to have some fun again. So anytions for a comfortable, fun and very GFE experience would be appreciated! Thank you and have fun!!

  3. #6619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Bob did you smoke a "fat one" with Darby? How do you know she is and MJ are friends?
    I've visited her many times and bring my vape pen with me.

  4. #6618
    https://lakangels.com/home

    Anyone able to book foxy here? I am being told by PO that she is on vacation even though she is listed as girl of the week. Is she like Jenny from sexyangeles that I have to see a lower tier girl before I could book her?

  5. #6617
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Darby 420?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Darby is cool she enjoys 420 so she gives off a different vibe than most girls.
    Bob did you smoke a "fat one" with Darby? How do you know she is and MJ are friends?

  6. #6616

    Best Oral

    Can Anyone list some providers who excel in Bjs? Even letting you take control of the pace?

  7. #6615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Darby does look like her pics and is lots of fun. She has a nice full ass and is ready for action she can BBBJ / 69 the whole session but loves cock as well. Her reviews are: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2486577-357647.

    Jessi has an actual pic on ca-kdolls. It's the one where she shows her tits and has the t-shirt in her mouth.

    She is about 5' 6', slender, tan, nice small but round ass with long legs. Her service is good and I had a great time with her too.
    Darby is cool she enjoys 420 so she gives off a different vibe than most girls.

  8. #6614
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Darby and Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by Qzion24  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen these 2? I saw one post on Jessi and none about Darby. Pics are great but we know how those go.
    Darby does look like her pics and is lots of fun. She has a nice full ass and is ready for action she can BBBJ / 69 the whole session but loves cock as well. Her reviews are: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2486577-357647.

    Jessi has an actual pic on ca-kdolls. It's the one where she shows her tits and has the t-shirt in her mouth.

    She is about 5' 6', slender, tan, nice small but round ass with long legs. Her service is good and I had a great time with her too.

  9. #6613
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistlingwind  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, About to reengage in hobby after C19 shots since having been quiet for a while now, and new to the LA discussions, and LA etiquette. Wondering after reading through many of the posts here what is your usually means of booking (with advice from booker)? Do you call voice, just TXT use their web interface etc. ? The discussions here often reference like just ask your booker, or my booker suggested her and so and so based on my preferences etc. Etc. Any thoughts? Assuming I can get cleared to book what have you found your best means to find the talent you want? Some help for a newbie?
    You mentioned re-engaging into the hobby. Nothing has changed with respect to C19 other than some providers or bookers saying don't come in if you are a fever, cough etc. There was a while they were doing temp checks but even then I haven't seen that recently. Continue on as per your usual channels pre-C19 and you'll be fine.

  10. #6612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 230
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage2018  [View Original Post]
    I felt very generous this morning and started a long response to give some pointers into getting into the game. But after I wrote it, I had second thoughts -- what do you long time mongers think about these types of posts? Most people don't answer them. Is it because it's TMI? Fear of LE? Or you just don't want to share?

    I will say to the OP that getting into the game takes a lot of time and investment. You won't get cleared without references.
    It is just a boring topic, went over numerous times, it is just live and learn type of topic.

  11. #6611
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Darby and Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by Qzion24  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen these 2? I saw one post on Jessi and none about Darby. Pics are great but we know how those go.
    Darby does look like her pics and is lots of fun. She has a nice full ass and is ready for action she can BBBJ / 69 the whole session but loves cock as well. Her reviews are: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2486577-357647.

    Jessi has an actual pic on ca-kdolls. It's the one where she shows her tits and has the t-shirt in her mouth.

    She is about 5' 6', slender, tan, nice small but round ass with long legs. Her service is good and I had a great time with her too.

  12. #6610

    These types of questions from newbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistlingwind  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, About to reengage in hobby after C19 shots since having been quiet for a while now, and new to the LA discussions, and LA etiquette. Wondering after reading through many of the posts here what is your usually means of booking (with advice from booker)? Do you call voice, just TXT use their web interface etc. ? The discussions here often reference like just ask your booker, or my booker suggested her and so and so based on my preferences etc. Etc. Any thoughts? Assuming I can get cleared to book what have you found your best means to find the talent you want? Some help for a newbie?
    I felt very generous this morning and started a long response to give some pointers into getting into the game. But after I wrote it, I had second thoughts -- what do you long time mongers think about these types of posts? Most people don't answer them. Is it because it's TMI? Fear of LE? Or you just don't want to share?

    I will say to the OP that getting into the game takes a lot of time and investment. You won't get cleared without references.

  13. #6609

    You sound like a narc

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistlingwind  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, About to reengage in hobby after C19 shots since having been quiet for a while now, and new to the LA discussions, and LA etiquette. Wondering after reading through many of the posts here what is your usually means of booking (with advice from booker)? Do you call voice, just TXT use their web interface etc? The discussions here often reference like just ask your booker, or my booker suggested her and so and so based on my preferences etc. Etc. Any thoughts? Assuming I can get cleared to book what have you found your best means to find the talent you want? Some help for a newbie?
    Lots of info on here that already cover what's been said. If your already having that much trouble with that list then your probably in the wrong hobby.

  14. #6608

    LA booking etiquette

    Hi Guys, About to reengage in hobby after C19 shots since having been quiet for a while now, and new to the LA discussions, and LA etiquette. Wondering after reading through many of the posts here – what is your usually means of booking (with advice from booker)? Do you call voice, just TXT use their web interface etc. ? The discussions here often reference – like – just ask your booker, or my booker suggested her and so and so based on my preferences etc. Etc. Any thoughts? Assuming I can get cleared to book – what have you found your best means to find the talent you want? Some help for a newbie?

  15. #6607

    Darby and Jessi Cakdolls

    Anybody seen these 2? I saw one post on Jessi and none about Darby. Pics are great but we know how those go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape