Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 760 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 810 860 1260 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13656

    Weird Text Responses

    Was communicating with this one to set up a meet. Stopped responding, then picked up the conversation 3. 5 hours later without skipping a beat but added in a bunch of unrecognizable jibberish in between. Should I even bother trying to meet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/133135121157

  2. #13655

    Any Info

    Haven't seen this one post before. Anybody have input? Thanks.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/553856187327

  3. #13654
    No pics. She also said she took all her previous ads down. She isn't really into being a escort.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Got any pics? Is she older? I remember seeing this one woman posting in blackstone a few months ago but that's it. Def interested because blackstone isn't that far from me LOL.

    Can someone please post a link or pics?

  4. #13653
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeBballa69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago. Definitely her in the pictures. Maybe a tad thinner than she looks in the pictures, but still hot. She does exactly what she says she does. Gives the full hour. She's big into ass play, so if that's not your thing you might want to say so. Hosts in an apartment complex.
    Her ad in the link says $300/ hr. A pricey massage. Is that what you paid? For what services?

  5. #13652

  6. #13651

    Used to go by Anya?

    Anyone ever seen her before? I always see her posts up her and there but never answers.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cated/38537267

  7. #13650
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb1234  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago. Definitely her in the pictures. Maybe a tad thinner than she looks in the pictures, but still hot. She does exactly what she says she does. Gives the full hour. She's big into ass play, so if that's not your thing you might want to say so. Hosts in an apartment complex.

  8. #13649
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a hispanic or black provider but all I find is white women. Anyone know of a provider of either of these two ethnic backgrounds?
    Kassidy Xoxo, black girl. You won't regret it.

    917xxxx811.

  9. #13648

    Marcella / Pricilla

    Has anyone seen or have been in contact with Marcella / Pricilla?

    I don't know if there's a new number or new ad that I've missed.

    I've called pricilla phone but seems to he off?

    Anyone please I miss Marcellas BBBJ.

  10. #13647
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a hispanic or black provider but all I find is white women. Anyone know of a provider of either of these two ethnic backgrounds?
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Try Chanel. Good service at a reasonable rate.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/359646526899
    For my pictures and review of Chanel, see my post #427, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post4908464.

  11. #13646
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a hispanic or black provider but all I find is white women. Anyone know of a provider of either of these two ethnic backgrounds?
    Try Chanel. Good service at a reasonable rate.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/359646526899

  12. #13645

    Kelli in and. Providence

    Was trying to contact her but got no reply. She used to be always available. Is she still in business?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2984335

    -BH.

  13. #13644

    Hispanic or black provider?

    I'm looking for a hispanic or black provider but all I find is white women. Anyone know of a provider of either of these two ethnic backgrounds?

  14. #13643
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember robin h. Blonde, butterfly tattoo on her vagina.

    Regular bbcip.

    Lived in warren, then fall river, then Pawtucket. Chatted regularly now her FB is flooded with spam.

    Anyone know what happened or have her contact.
    Got lock up.

  15. #13642

    Meghan

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbDog  [View Original Post]
    DaveDarlings,
    Can you give me some more feedback on Meghan Rose please? I did not really understand if you thought she was money well spent. I am in the midst of trying to set up a session with her so any help is greatly appreciated!
    Idk. She quoted me 300 for an out. Way to much for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape