Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 9921
-
03-28-21 08:56 #4626Senior Member

Posts: 163She has posted her face. ,
She's posted her face before. Just have to look for it.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 07:33 #4625Senior Member

Posts: 40Horny cougar
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/410956350558
Has anyone actually seen this lady? I am very curious about her and want to see her but would like some feed back. I feel like it's just a set up and you'll get chloroformed and have your organs stolen from you 😭128517;. Any feedback would be appreciated.
-
03-28-21 07:31 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 734Horny Cougar
Not sure of the point of this ad. I texted, got one response and then nothing. This was the second tim I tried to connect. If I remember right they are in the Brookfield's.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/410956350558
-
03-27-21 15:03 #4623Senior Member

Posts: 734Alicia
How far along is she?
Originally Posted by FooooBar420
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 11:42 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 122Don't Look at STG then
I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but if you want to look for that criteria you got to look outside STG then. Girls are going to be more expensive the hotter they are because they know their worth and popularity. I know ghat may not exactly be true for all the girls, but that's how I see in this hobby with the girls. If you don't want meth heads, you're going to have to do more research by searching forums and what not. Its what I do and with the pandemic I have been on the DL myself. I think I have 3 or 4 girls I might hit up by fall time if still active and none of them are stg and will be more than 200 an hour.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
Sorry for being so harsh, just use your big head and expand your horizons.
-
03-26-21 10:16 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 1231CD is Club Desire in Providence. They have pretty much every body type you can find in there. It can be expensive though so you really need to negotiate which I hate doing. You also need to be aggressive since the girls typically don't approach other than the regulars.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 09:45 #4620Senior Member

Posts: 2189Gfe?
One of her pics has an interesting definition of GFE.
Originally Posted by FooooBar420
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/img/003/MTc...jMyMGI1YWU.jpg
Certainly not my definition. But the part saying no sex involved sounds more like a wife experience!
-
03-26-21 09:10 #4619Senior Member

Posts: 126Pregnant
If you don't mind driving to West Springfield, there's an Alicia that's currently pregnant.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/332640523314
Now if only there were some decent spinners in the Western Mass / Greenfield area.
Stay safe,
Foooo.
-
03-26-21 08:54 #4618Senior Member

Posts: 204Because maybe for 5 minutes I hoped that there might be something else out there other than all the crack ******, meth heads, and H junkies we are normally talking about. Sorry I interrupted your flow.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 06:15 #4617Senior Member

Posts: 199Whats CD? Do they have spinners? I looove spinners LOL.
Originally Posted by Joey1994
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 23:12 #4616Senior Member

Posts: 122They're pornstars.
How do you guys keep asking if these super hot girls with their faces fully shown and no reviews or no one talks about them, and realize ITS A FAKE.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
Like newbies I can understand, but come on if you're on here long enough you know these are fakes. Think with the big head and lets keep the forum to legit reviews and girls.
-
03-25-21 21:31 #4615Senior Member

Posts: 734Pregnant
Love to meet a pregnant woman. If you want to share pm me.
Originally Posted by SkankMagnet
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 21:06 #4614Senior Member

Posts: 239Excellent?
Who is this girl? I do like them pregnant, the further along, the better. Do you have a link? Or a #? PM is fine.
Originally Posted by SkankMagnet
[View Original Post]
I searched on STG, came up empty.
Thanks, & stay safe.
JS2.
-
03-25-21 16:28 #4613Senior Member

Posts: 393I agree
That's why I frequent CD in providence. Sexy women, lots of fun. Sure I'm overpaying. But the security factor and "try before you buy" make up for it to me. $200 for a BBBJ is steep but I know what I'm paying for.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 14:18 #4612Senior Member

Posts: 204Melissa or Alicia
Has anyone had any experience with Melissa or Alicia? I saw their ads on them but my account has expired there. Their pics look kinda too good to be true so just asking.
Melissa.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/melissa-...rcester-899905
Alecia.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alicia-e...rcester-899908











Reply With Quote




