Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 940 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 440 840 890 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 990 1040 1440 ... LastLast
Results 14,086 to 14,100 of 24527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10442

    Nina and Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by Iplnsht1379  [View Original Post]
    Yea I seen Zel and Nina a week apart at same address off Winston ave where you have to walk around backyard downstairs.

    This nina I saw I posted a review on the forum.

    Here are links for nina.

    Https://www.charmcityporn.com/article-read.php?a=322

    Loosecannon
    That Nina is in very rough shape and walks the garrison stroll. Not worth incall donations. On a positive note, went to grandma's backdoor to see Jewel. Forgot how good that throat was. Every drop caught.

  2. #10441

    Zina

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    When I saw Zel, she was at Dream's old spot on Winston. Same spot Zina was at a few months back. Is that the spot you're talkin? I don't remember a Nina being there though. Which Nina you talking about?

    Shooter.
    Yea I seen Zel and Nina a week apart at same address off Winston ave where you have to walk around backyard downstairs.

    This nina I saw I posted a review on the forum.

    Here are links for nina.

    Https://www.charmcityporn.com/article-read.php?a=322

    Loosecannon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 300x400x5696fae4.jpg.pagespeed.ic.X34V16BISB.jpg‎   300x400xb508e1e4.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DNq0A7Qtgx.jpg‎  

  3. #10440
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBoner  [View Original Post]
    If memory serves me right, I saw her in the basement of a townhouse in Columbia, MD for a FBSM. She took the $, I got comfortable on the massage table then some black dude came running down the stairs telling me to GTFO. We had a little stand off as I used the kitchen type counter-top in between us. I was younger & in shape back then plus I looked like I could scrap. Fast forward today dad bod.

    I was pretty green as a monger back then & was embarassed that happened to me. I think those pics are way out dated now.
    I remember her. She did duos with a blonde girl name Sophie or Sunny, and Tamra had a BF who I think was both a devout Muslim and a pimp. This was around 2012-2013.

  4. #10439

    Speaking of the stimulus money

    Quote Originally Posted by Truckie2  [View Original Post]
    Maybe they are figuring since it is "stimulus money" I'll go get stimulated!! The GPS won't last forever, sooner or later they will come back down.
    Not trying to be a downer, but I read a article about how overdoses went up when they put out the first two rounds of checks. I didn't qualify for them, but it makes you wonder where the money for this came from. That being said, don't let them knowing that this money is coming in make them try to inflate their rates and mongers give in. Because some of them are dumb enough to think that it'll always be that way. Just my two cents.

  5. #10438

    Bree asking for pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    I don't think anyone has every posted that Bri requires a pic. Looking at the texts, it's seems your being a little sensitive and overreacting. It's not unheard of that some providers want more in a first contact than, "howdy" let's meet" She asks who you are. "An individual who saw your post". Well, fucking duh. She wants some info. You want to know what kind of info. Really, but ok. A / s / l. Pic. I don't think she is demanding anything. This isn't some Korean agency in nova that wants your drivers license, job info, and an application where you have a better chance of getting into an Ivy League university. I think she's just offering examples, since you didn't seem to understand the meaning of info. A / s / l (I'm old, I had to look that up. Anal sex likely? Probably not with Bri), Pic. Something. Anything. But you decided to bail. No problem. That your call. If I get asked for a picture, I offer a description of myself, and say I don't send pics. Sometimes that's been good enough. I do have a pic of myself in a mask wear a baseball cap on my phone. I already have it compressed to a super low resolution. Last time a provider required a photo, I asked if a pic with mask was good enough, and she said ok. This also was to an established provider.

    You say you have interacted with many working girls. And what ever works for you is fine. But some would suggest more info would make a better opening. You write in complete sentences and have good grammar, why not use them. I think, more in the intro conveys your a little more serious than the many time wasters the girls complain about. I will text that I saw them post on LC or stg. It's vague enough, but the provider will know what I'm referring to. I give an approximate age, I do mention I'm male, sometimes race. I ask if they are available to meet, giving a time range, or any time soon, if that's the case. I'll sign off with thanks, and a hobbying name. Some of the times, these girls are texting with multiple guys, and it may help them keep straight who they were talking to. Having said all that, at least she responded to you. Some providers won't even respond to howdy, let's meet..
    Hello Bmax,

    I don't agree with you 100% but you did make some good points. What are some of the pros and cons of seeing this provider? Have you seen her recently? I might give it another shot at some point. Any input is greatly appreciated.

  6. #10437
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckie2  [View Original Post]
    Maybe they are figuring since it is "stimulus money" I'll go get stimulated!! The GPS won't last forever, sooner or later they will come back down.
    The question remains, will service improve?

    From what I'm hearing on this one, she'd be better off flipping burgers, as opposed to what she's really worth in this business.

  7. #10436

    Stimulus money

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    It's the stimulus money. Many are getting too many calls. Hobbyists don't have sense enough to invest or save the money. They spend every dime they can on the hobby. Providers have stopped calling guys begging for appointments. When the calls start up again, you will know the hobby stimulus has been spent. You would think they would put it in their roth IRAs for the future.
    Maybe they are figuring since it is "stimulus money" I'll go get stimulated!! The GPS won't last forever, sooner or later they will come back down.

  8. #10435

    Stimulus Check

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    It's the stimulus money. Many are getting too many calls. Hobbyists don't have sense enough to invest or save the money. They spend every dime they can on the hobby. Providers have stopped calling guys begging for appointments. When the calls start up again, you will know the hobby stimulus has been spent. You would think they would put it in their roth IRAs for the future.
    That money will be spent in less than a week. That candy that they put in the glass pipe will chip away at that very quickly!!

  9. #10434

    Re: Zina

    Zina, that's the brown eye expert. Last time I saw her, she was around Wilkens / Ashton area. Gone a bit down here as they all do. Will say she took the D deep into the 3rd hole. Anyone seen her lately?

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    When I saw Zel, she was at Dream's old spot on Winston. Same spot Zina was at a few months back. Is that the spot you're talkin? I don't remember a Nina being there though. Which Nina you talking about?

    Shooter.

  10. #10433

    Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Last two weeks she agreed to 120 hh. This week she won't go any lower than 200 hh. WTF??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/60821771/

    Shooter!
    Have you seen her recently? I saw her in laurel months ago. November maybe for 100 and she was hands down the worst experience of my career. Still I find her super hot and I would try again if I heard she improved her performance. I don't need an actress either. I'm sure she's getting calls off the hook because her pics are real and better than a lot of fake ones. Without a tude adjustment I wouldn't give her 50 hhr. Prices are going up and quality is going down. It's not just stimulus. Lots of mongers have been on a 10 month hiatus and saving it up till they got the vax. Going to be a pricey summer for Indy's. The agencies, crapshoots and parlors have barely gone up in years though.

  11. #10432

    She's had gps forever

    Even a before the pandemic and stimulus even came out. She was charging high because she lives in DC, white and skinny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    It's the stimulus money. Many are getting too many calls. Hobbyists don't have sense enough to invest or save the money. They spend every dime they can on the hobby. Providers have stopped calling guys begging for appointments. When the calls start up again, you will know the hobby stimulus has been spent. You would think they would put it in their roth IRAs for the future.

  12. #10431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    It's the stimulus money. Many are getting too many calls. Hobbyists don't have sense enough to invest or save the money. They spend every dime they can on the hobby. Providers have stopped calling guys begging for appointments. When the calls start up again, you will know the hobby stimulus has been spent. You would think they would put it in their roth IRAs for the future.
    I don't know about that, I mean it is a stimulus check isn't it?

  13. #10430
    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9252907656

    Anyone been able to track her down?
    Yup, I follow her on Snapchat. She's currently in southern California. Only travels here to work.

  14. #10429

    Maggie GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Last two weeks she agreed to 120 hh. This week she won't go any lower than 200 hh. WTF??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/60821771/

    Shooter!
    It's the stimulus money. Many are getting too many calls. Hobbyists don't have sense enough to invest or save the money. They spend every dime they can on the hobby. Providers have stopped calling guys begging for appointments. When the calls start up again, you will know the hobby stimulus has been spent. You would think they would put it in their roth IRAs for the future.

  15. #10428

    Tamara / Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom55  [View Original Post]
    She's only popped up once and a while over the past few years. Body used to be ridiculous if you like the spinner type.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tamra-es...altimore-44420
    As far as I know, she has been out of the game a while to "run her hair salon". Please pm me any digits or latest review dates. I don't have premium access to that site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape