Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 887 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5710

    Bianca uses fake pics

    I visited a provider named Bianca a few nights ago. It's another bait and switch game with this provider. She looks nothing like the photos. But I said what the hell. She's not very pretty but she's very flexible. Spent $. 40 for hh wasn't worth it though. I won't repeat.

    She uses two numbers: one with an 864 area code and another with a 213 area code.

    Here's her ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/60913811/.

  2. #5709

    Seneca. / Clemson

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/046916951133

    Everything based in Seneca / Clemson for the last few years. Demanding a deposit has been a scam. Proceed with caution.

  3. #5708
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirll211

    Recently moved to the area and had some covid pennies saved up. The hobby for me is a once every year or two thing so my budget is usually higher. Megan had my eye and Google research came up clean. Her onlyfans was also pretty active (OF can be a good way to do due diligence imo). Went through screening easily. I know some will balk at what she requires for screening but it wasn't a huge issue for me.

    Communication was easy. She was very professional. I pulled into a quiet incall in a nice area 5 minutes early and she was ready. Her pictures really do not do her justice. Imo she is very pretty.

    I usually don't like to get into gory details, but there were some questions about CBJ / BBBJ with her. She only did CBJ with me. Not the best thing, but I also understand. That did not prevent me from "leaving it all out on the field" as it were. She was not a clock watcher with me.

    As always, YMMV. I very much enjoyed myself.
    Welcome to the area and thanks for your review.

  4. #5707

    Saw her recently

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/370250297082

    Curious seems real just seeing if anyone knows anything.
    Saw a week or 2 ago. Fun girl. Good head game. She is tiny though and can't do it too like from the back. Injury with a surgery (I could see the scar) buuuuuut the head game was pretty doggone good. I had to take it from her to move on to other things. LOL. I haven't repeated but I might just for the top. Wasn't top notch but it did curl a toe or 2.

  5. #5706

    Monica

    Comon man! You just have to search gvl stg!

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    How about a link?
    .

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...eywords=Monica

  6. #5705
    How about a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    This may be a TOFTT in this geography? Easy outcall set up w this high mileage BBW and a nice person. Performance as advertised, great head game, good pounding both areas in doggie w a little ass spank and CIM finish. Stay safe bros.

  7. #5704

    Monica

    This may be a TOFTT in this geography? Easy outcall set up w this high mileage BBW and a nice person. Performance as advertised, great head game, good pounding both areas in doggie w a little ass spank and CIM finish. Stay safe bros.

  8. #5703

    Megan on tryst

    https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirll211

    Recently moved to the area and had some covid pennies saved up. The hobby for me is a once every year or two thing so my budget is usually higher. Megan had my eye and Google research came up clean. Her onlyfans was also pretty active (OF can be a good way to do due diligence imo). Went through screening easily. I know some will balk at what she requires for screening but it wasn't a huge issue for me.

    Communication was easy. She was very professional. I pulled into a quiet incall in a nice area 5 minutes early and she was ready. Her pictures really do not do her justice. Imo she is very pretty.

    I usually don't like to get into gory details, but there were some questions about CBJ / BBBJ with her. She only did CBJ with me. Not the best thing, but I also understand. That did not prevent me from "leaving it all out on the field" as it were. She was not a clock watcher with me.

    As always, YMMV. I very much enjoyed myself.

  9. #5702

    Lexii

    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    I noticed she's back with new pics, has anyone had any good / bad experiences with this one?

    Thanks for your feedback.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/686810292127
    Her communication skills are garbage. Had one set up and was ghosted. She texted back next day apologizing so I went for it. Strung me along for 2 hours before finally showing up (said she travels independently but had a female driver. I didn't mind that so much but why lie). Pics are fairly accurate. She's a little heavier in person but in a thicc way, not off putting, but it was definitely a job for her. Wasn't a terrible time but I wouldn't repeat.

  10. #5701

    Planning on seeing her. Any info?

    Hey guys.

    She looks legit. I'd like any input if anyone has seen her. Much appreciated. Stay safe.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/395491525529

  11. #5700

    Amber / Odd duck

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her a couple times. She wants you to call her and play 20 questions. She won't see you if you are "in a relationship" so you need to say you are single or divorced. I have not been able to get her to tell me her rates for a session. If you know what she charges and can tell me if she is worth the hassle and expense please pm.

    Noodle.
    So, I decided to go for it and got through the screening and made the appointment to meet later that day. First I used her website, then she finally called and did more screening. She's very talkative / chatty. For someone that screens like she does, she sure does implicate herself on the phone. I was surprised. Bottom line, good talk and was excited to go. Then all of a sudden about 2 hours before the appointment, she text and says, "I've changed my mind about the apptmt. Bye". And my number was blocked. LOL. I called from another burner and hung up. She text replies with her original screening questions as if I'm a new client. I told her it was me and blocks me again. LOL too funny. From what I've read, it's par for the course. I wonder how she ever gets to the actual meeting if she makes it so hard to get there. Curious as to who actually gets in. Ha!

  12. #5699
    It looks like her phone is disconnected.

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    https://sultrydawn69.escortbook.com/

    Gentlemen, I just had a nice visit with Dawn. Here's my bullet list:

    1. Rate $. 2 for HH.

    2. Outcall only.

    3. Prefers you provide your own jacket but has them just in case.

    4. Easy communication and setup.

    5. One of the best oral artists I've had.

    6. DATY didn't really do much for her.

    7. Cowgirl and Mish was great.

    8. Pleasant, outgoing personality.

    9. Limited number of clients. One per day.

  13. #5698

    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Did you pull the trigger?

    Also, her Tryst ad says $$$ for HH. Is that right?
    No!! I have no interest in seeing her. She is very attractive but I'm not sending my I. D. To anyone.

  14. #5697

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    The question is. Had you wanted a BBBJ was it on the table?
    Did you pull the trigger?

    Also, her Tryst ad says $$$ for HH. Is that right?

  15. #5696

    Almond Delight. Italy's Finest (AKA. Mandy)

    Quote Originally Posted by SirCharlesSc  [View Original Post]
    Saw Almond Delight the other day and had a wonderful time. You can tell she really enjoys making you feel so good. She gives the most delicious blowjob I've ever had. You can find her on SKG in Greenville SC.
    I had the pleasure of meeting this local provider recently in Greenville at mid rate Extended Stay. Based primarily on this Short Review by SirCharlesSc and Happily found I TOTALLY agree with his review. The Best BBBJCIM I have experienced Around here in GVL / Spar area. As a trusted a senior member. I have been looking. She actually loves what she does (Orally) and it shows in her enthusiasm. She doesn't quit or take a break UNTIL she gets Rewarded and doesn't spill a Drop. Down the hatch. Like Mountain Dew. All the while. Uttering her approval and encouragement with erotic sounds of MOANS matching YOUR continued BURSTs of climax. So Hot. My personal All the Favorite of blowjobs. And she got a very friendly personality. Very easy to talk with. And reasonable rates.

    Like I mentioned. I've been sampling local providers for years. The only one active now. That's even in her class of BBBJCIM would be JuicyJewelz -Amazing DEEPTHROAT, but Jewelz (truthful, no games, pleasant provider that's just like her pic. S.) Jewelz is to robotic, assembling line mentality. NEXT. Mandy actually ENJOYS her work. No rush, take instructions well, submissive to a point of her safety. Guys. If your looking Primarily for the BEST BBBJCIM in Gvl / Spar area. Do yourself a Big Favor. Try Mandy out. Once. She does QV. I opted for HH. Just a Jackson difference (she won't negotiate. Her reasonable rates).

    Now ALL is Not superior in other areas. Primarily. DATY which I made known was highly interested in. While she allows it and spirited 69. I didn't have enuff time to properly Rated her on that aspect. Next Time.

    We did have time for: Nice Mutual massage, covered missionary, doggy, others. She very cooperative. Subserviently obedient with your wishes. Nice tits, ass, excellent body (for a early 40's gal. Her posted pic. S fairly accurate). To me Looks better in person. She's not a young spinner type. Nor does she pretend to be. All of her information, stats, even her heritage (Yes. She is half Italian as is I). No misleading here Guys. More truthful than MOST Providers out there.

    The only difficulty I had was with actual meeting time. We agreed upon 2:30 pm the next day. With the provision of CONFIRMATION Text about 2 hr. S before hand. I wasn't going to start out from Spartanburg until I had Confirmation. Started texting at 1 pm. After multiple texts and phoning. Finally raised her at 3:10 pm after getting the Go Ahead. Come On. I85 traffic was at standstill. Had to detour. Left voice messages that weren't acknowledge. Impossible to text driving down US29 thru Greer and Wade Hampton Blvd. (long way around to get to Mauldin Road) FINALLY arrived 4:45 pm at her incall. Original appt was set for 2:30.24 hrs. Ahead with confirmation setup. LOL The very thing I was trying to avoid. Damn Traffic on I85. I was ENGULFED in it!! She made it up to me tho. With extra time and good preliminary Back Rub. LOL.

    Sorry, if this review is Rambling. In summary:

    Mandy is the real deal. Truthful, no games here, very personable. Not a spinner type, Excellent skills and body for her age. Basically HWP with great breasts. And the BEST (Local) BBBJCIMSW Provider in the area Currently.

    In my Humble opinion.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/129807078281

    If this isn't enuff information for you. Senior Members can PM me.

    I usually don't go to effort of reviewing these. SO. SO providers. Mandy is worth the effort. Just to share My Opinion.

    As always. YMMV.

    Happy Safe Hunting. Guys.

    Andy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape