Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 831 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 881 931 1331 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 26394
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13944

    My apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that's not her. Not same pics or number.
    I apologize to the group for my previous post. Is there a way for me to delete or have admin delete?

  2. #13943
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that's not her. Not same pics or number.
    If she is this one and is well-reviewed and known, I'll have to contact her next visit.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/091145487465

  3. #13942

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Using the name Lexxxi, but in ad refers to Sammilove.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...y/317779783464
    Sorry that's not her. Not same pics or number.

  4. #13941

    Wrong Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Kinda surprised no one mentioned that SammiLove had an ad up a few days last week. All I'm going to say is she's still gorgeous and worth every penny.
    I
    HS.
    I think you need to check your work there bub, that's not Sammilove.

  5. #13940

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Can you produce a link for this?
    Using the name Lexxxi, but in ad refers to Sammilove.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...y/317779783464

  6. #13939
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril77  [View Original Post]
    I was really in the mood today. I texted Satin Silk around 2:30 PM, she answered about 10 minutes later telling me that she was done for the day. At 3:30 pm I called Summerstar, as I was listening to the answer message, I received text that she will call me back later. I texted her back with my age and race information. At 1130 pm I receive a text from her. (The reason for the late hour is she is up all night and was sleeping during the day. I was her first client).

    "Okay how long would you like" Followed by 5 provovative pics. I said half hour. She "How much cash do you have for our time together" I say enough. "200? And I'm only doing incalls" I say ok. She requests a face pic which I send and asks me to call. I call and I tell her I can leave now and be there is 30 minutes which is about how long it takes me to get to anyplace in Milwaukee.

    She lives in an apartment building on the NW corner of Brown and Holton. I had to wait by the entrance door for about 3-5 minutes for her to come down from the 4th floor to let me in. I don't know why she didn't buzz me in. The pics of her looked better than she does in person. The pics are of a younger version. The apartment is nice but her bedroom door is off of the hinges, (keep this in mind). She asks me what I want. Head and sex. She lays down between my legs and begins to suck on my dick, I like that she has eye contact. I can't take it for long. She lays next to me, but I have to ask her to remove some clothing. She has nice large breasts with large nipples, I suck on those which I enjoy. I ask her to get on top. She is on top, I'm inside her, her breasts are pressed against my face and I am sucking on her nipple, I have a hand on her ass. It is very erotic and I'm starting to ejaculate. Suddenly there is a sound of a key in a door, she jumps off of me, grabs the door, and throws it into the hall. Meanwhile I'm ejactulating big time, the condom is in her. She comes back and tells me to use the towel we were laying on to clean up. I have no idea if someone else came in or not. She said something about her nephew, but earlier she told me she lived there alone. One can't make this shit up. We both had a good laugh. (I told her how it reminded me of when I was banging my GF in my friend's Mustang. The GF in the back seat and I am over the counsel between the seats, suddenly the car begins to move as one of us must have knocked the shift lever out of park. I had jumped off like she did). I will repeat if I can't find something else, but I will negotiate a lower rate. I should have low balled her when she asked me how much I had.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...8/431262893206
    She's a good looking woman, hope hygiene is good seeing usually isn't if the incall is a dump, I'd like to get her in the shower and soap up that lovely body, her on top sounds amazing, thick Latin mama.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210413-122439.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210413-122345.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210413-122316.jpg‎  

  7. #13938

    Sammilove

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Kinda surprised no one mentioned that SammiLove had an ad up a few days last week. All I'm going to say is she's still gorgeous and worth every penny.

    HS.
    Can you provide a link or contact info please. Thanks.

  8. #13937

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    We all know this is the ultimate YMMV hobby but I've seen her a dozen times in the past 2 years with no hint of a rip-off. Some punctuality issues, but nothing worse.

    HS.
    I had seen her for over six years before she ripped me off, yet she will still do it given the opportunity. Look at some of the Wausau reviews where she’s done the same. I posted about it almost a year ago.

  9. #13936

    Produce

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting in Madison lately. Trying to pull the scam of she needs a 50% up front via cash app or venmo.
    Can you produce a link for this?

  10. #13935

    Google search

    Quote Originally Posted by RayGunMan  [View Original Post]
    She's been actively communicating recently and goes by "Donna" but I can't find any reviews or other information on her. Researching her number doesn't help. At the same time she looks very familiar. I have other pics she sent me in case it would help I'd her. Pm me for those.
    When you search for a number, after you type it into Google, put Milwaukee escort into the search. It will bring up more results. Here is a page that shows more pics, but no additional info.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/262-298-9081/5

  11. #13934

    Madison scamming

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Kinda surprised no one mentioned that SammiLove had an ad up a few days last week. All I'm going to say is she's still gorgeous and worth every penny.

    HS.
    She's been posting in Madison lately. Trying to pull the scam of she needs a 50% up front via cash app or venmo.

  12. #13933

    Or, just freaking post the picks

    For us all to see. Fucking secretive shit is so stupid, while being a member of a chat board for working girls.

    Anyways, yes that is Kim Boots. For those who haven't been arround long, look at her and her kids faces. They have gone almost completely scam for their habit. Remember them, so you are not one who gets scammed by them.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayGunMan  [View Original Post]
    She's been actively communicating recently and goes by "Donna" but I can't find any reviews or other information on her. Researching her number doesn't help. At the same time she looks very familiar. I have other pics she sent me in case it would help I'd her. Pm me for those.

  13. #13932

    May be

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/867101637808
    I may be wrong but isn't this the much talked about theif Kim? Who's daughter Star is also talked about.

  14. #13931

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Kinda surprised no one mentioned that SammiLove had an ad up a few days last week. All I'm going to say is she's still gorgeous and worth every penny.

    HS.
    Been trying to contact her but no response.

  15. #13930

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/867101637808
    Avoid at all cost.

    She will rob you. Could be a tran she / he is like 6'2 and built like a rail. No a $s or t1 ts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape