Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 832 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 882 932 1332 ... LastLast
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 26393
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13928

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/867101637808
    Avoid at all cost.

    She will rob you. Could be a tran she / he is like 6'2 and built like a rail. No a $s or t1 ts.

  2. #13927

    Same question

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/867101637808
    She's been actively communicating recently and goes by "Donna" but I can't find any reviews or other information on her. Researching her number doesn't help. At the same time she looks very familiar. I have other pics she sent me in case it would help I'd her. Pm me for those.

  3. #13926

    SammiLove

    Kinda surprised no one mentioned that SammiLove had an ad up a few days last week. All I'm going to say is she's still gorgeous and worth every penny.

    HS.

  4. #13925

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    That's either her boyfriend or dealer. Do not turn your back on her, she will rob you.
    We all know this is the ultimate YMMV hobby but I've seen her a dozen times in the past 2 years with no hint of a rip-off. Some punctuality issues, but nothing worse.

    HS.

  5. #13924

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by HipPeters77  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an ad for Peyton?
    Peyton doesn't do solos nor has she ever.[Deleted by Admin]Anyone who has actually seen Kendall and Peyton would know Peyton only doesn't 2 girl.

  6. #13923

    This girl

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/867101637808

  7. #13922

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-more/38523645

    Definitely go see this chic for a fantastic time driving to her location. Just to get ghosted.

    Set up and respond was good all the way until I pulled up.

    I saw a younger black guy lurking in bushes near where I was parked scooping me out. Had that should I or shouldn't I look about him. I'm told I look intimidating so who knows.
    That's either her boyfriend or dealer. Do not turn your back on her, she will rob you.

  8. #13921

    Different pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 180 a hhr. Even for me that's too much.
    When we texted several months ago I recall she had different pricing, covered and BB. Don't recall the donations now.

  9. #13920

    So who is on the must see list these days?

    Heading to MKE later this week. Would be looking for incall, safe, reliable, etc. Have seen Ms. Snow a few times, not interested in a repeat. Just looking for a safe person, safe place, fun time. Thanks in advance. And yes, I have read and do read the reviews here so I have already started my shopping list so to say.

  10. #13919
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedLife  [View Original Post]
    We talked back and forth one day last week for quite awhile. Everything would seem good then when I tried to verify she would backtrack a bit. So I said no then she sent some pics, which were very nice, so we are on again until she backtracks again and upsells me so I say no. Then she wants to video chat so I do and that's when I said no for sure. The pic she sent that was supposed to be of her that day was obviously old as are her pics in the ad. She must have a habit and as much as I luv a young spinner she looked unhealthy skinny.
    I had the same experience as TwistedLife, although I don't ever thinkg I got a photo that reflects what she looks like "today. " Spidey senses went off and I passed.

  11. #13918

    Peyton

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad2781  [View Original Post]
    Peyton rocks.
    Do you have an ad for Peyton?

  12. #13917

    Too much

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedLife  [View Original Post]
    We talked back and forth one day last week for quite awhile. Everything would seem good then when I tried to verify she would backtrack a bit. So I said no then she sent some pics, which were very nice, so we are on again until she backtracks again and upsells me so I say no. Then she wants to video chat so I do and that's when I said no for sure. The pic she sent that was supposed to be of her that day was obviously old as are her pics in the ad. She must have a habit and as much as I luv a young spinner she looked unhealthy skinny.
    She wanted 180 a hhr. Even for me that's too much.

  13. #13916

    We talked

    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardThrob  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what to think:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/757887445391

    Does anyone have any experience?
    We talked back and forth one day last week for quite awhile. Everything would seem good then when I tried to verify she would backtrack a bit. So I said no then she sent some pics, which were very nice, so we are on again until she backtracks again and upsells me so I say no. Then she wants to video chat so I do and that's when I said no for sure. The pic she sent that was supposed to be of her that day was obviously old as are her pics in the ad. She must have a habit and as much as I luv a young spinner she looked unhealthy skinny.

  14. #13915

    To expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by TenFootDong  [View Original Post]
    Visited this hot spinner. Pictures are accurate. Self described sex freak! She can deapthroat like there's nothing to it! Enjoys her work! 69, BBBJ, cfs, 180 hhr. I will repeat next time I'm in town. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/531426194240.
    She used to be my go to she is very fun and open minded but she jacked up her rates recently and I just can't do that much. I will miss her she is fun.

  15. #13914
    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Kendall Snow has seemed to re invent herself. I had a visit a month ago in what she said was her new place in a dumpy smelly apt in cudahy. I was taken back when she opened the door. Very thin, loose skin, looked un healthy. She explained it was due to a medical condition she started exercising to lose weight. She may have lost weight but she didn't lose any of her skills. Me and her have a understanding, when I see her its because I'm looking for a good *** to have my way with and she enjoys when I treat her as such. Anyway the reason I continue to see her is to have availability to her friend Peyton. Peyton Storm as she calls herself is a complete babe, younger with a excellent set of breast. I was able to finagle 2 solo visits with Peyton before she mentioned I should probably book a single with Kendall again or at least a double. I just don't see a value to book a double with them both as I would probably just be all over Peyton. I may pull the trigger soon and just have Peyton ride me while Kendall licks my ass and balls. Just a thought.
    Peyton rocks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape