Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,951 to 16,965 of 61410
-
04-12-21 23:54 #44460Senior Member

Posts: 203Taylor
I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about. I scooped her on fairhaven a 2 or 3 years ago. Said she was 24 or 25 then, wsw, probably the best looking girl I've seen in Curtis Bay. Fairhaven is dead now. Have you seen her recently? I haven't seen her in years, figured she got out of the game.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 23:12 #44459Senior Member

Posts: 511Rachel
Here you go.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 22:16 #44458Senior Member

Posts: 203Yeah, I can't remember the last time I've gotten dashed, I don't pay upfront until I've dated a girl a few times. Really wasn't expecting her to do that. Basically, can't date her anymore, doubt she'll pay me back and I won't date anyone that's scammed me (unless they pay me back).
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
I tried doing a search to see if anyone else has posted pics of her but couldn't seem to find any. She's short WSW brunette, looks early 20's (could pass for 19) but she's actually 30 or 31.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
Yup, and when I see her again I'm sure she'll make up some elaborate story about what happened and deny purposely dashing, and I'll the the asshole for not believing her 😂.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 19:45 #44457Senior Member

Posts: 100Rachel
Same experience I had a month ago. Known Rachel for a minute and I fronted her $20 for her meds and she split. I saw her a lot when I was staying in Balt with family when covid was bad last spring. Never again.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
Gary from FL.
-
04-12-21 19:38 #44456Senior Member

Posts: 72Taylor
Thanks.
Doesn't quite sound like the one I am referring to. She is in her mid 20's. Black hair. But, I appreciate the reply!
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 18:01 #44455Senior Member

Posts: 977Rachel
Any pics of her or exact age? So we can identify her easier.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 16:44 #44454Senior Member

Posts: 271Rachel
She scammed me about three weeks ago. Made the same claim and did the same thing. I was very surprised but you can never trust people in this condition.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 16:40 #44453Senior Member

Posts: 185Taylor
I can't say for sure, but she did look familiar. The woman I picked up was in her 30's /40's (hard to tell, street life is like dog years). Red-ish hair. She made like enjoyment moans while giving me head. No attitude at all. Told her time and took direction. Didn't ask for a penny up front. Slight perfume smell. I would pick her up again for sure.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 16:38 #44452Senior Member

Posts: 271Rachel
I"ve known her for awhile. Tried to run game. She is from Calvert County but has now taken on the role as straight up B more scammer. Even if you have known her for quite some time, she absolutely cannot now be trusted at all. Shehas gone waaay downhill. Usually dirty and smelly. Damn shame.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 13:54 #44451Senior Member

Posts: 511Rachael
That's surprising. She is spiraling fast.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
Oak.
-
04-12-21 13:45 #44450Senior Member

Posts: 511Angel / Evie
I agree with you. Turn-off, don't like doggie.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
Oak.
-
04-12-21 13:19 #44449Senior Member

Posts: 631Angel
She has GPS (will always try to get more than the going rates) and always says she doesn't come out much and has regulars and online biz yet she is around Wilkens circle alot. Take her away from the hood as she has been know to cash and dash. YMMV but she can get the job done.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
I've only done BBBJ.
-
04-12-21 01:16 #44448Senior Member

Posts: 883Aka
AKA Evie.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
Skills are barely adequate. She can be sweet though. I could deal with her physial imperfections if her mic skills and cat was better.
-
04-11-21 20:49 #44447Senior Member

Posts: 72Taylor
Just curious. Was that the cute Taylor from Fairhaven who could have a bit of an attitude problem occasionally?
If so, how was she? How was her service?
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 15:54 #44446Regular Member

Posts: 9She said she worked at Fantasies.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




