Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 288 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 338 388 788 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 17300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12995

    Sunglasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Baduk  [View Original Post]
    Just made two passes. It seems that main area has moved from east of hague to west of hague. The first pass, I saw the pregnant red head girl. Somebody has already mentioned her name is Holly. Then I saw the girl standing at the Sully&S Huron. She is wearing the sunglass, her face is clean, no sign of regular SW. I doubt she is LEO, but not sure, have to pass. The second pass, I saw the blonde girl wearing red clothes at Chestershire. She seems good looking. She got one guy's car quickly. Anyone talked to Sarah B by the phone or FB? Is herself using the FB?
    I was out around that time as well. The girl in the sunglasses got passed up quite a bit. I almost bit on her but when I swung around after going one street past her she was gone. Coincidentally saw LEO speeding down the street behind where she was. Now I'm not going to say she was working with the Uncle but too much of a coincidence for me. She looked too good honestly or maybe I am just paranoid.

  2. #12994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494

    TRG Site

    That latest lineup on the TRG site is enough to make one think about quitting the hobby. It's amazing that these gals find Johns to get near them, let alone pay them for sex.

  3. #12993

    Dani

    Scooped Dani at hague and sully. Took her to a quiet spot for some BBBJ fun. Been a while, the streets have been bone dry so I needed a good find. Very energetic, nice sounds, wet, wouldn't stop till I told her to. Won't take it deep like a few of the best girls can but tried like a little trooper. Gave her a good load, when I tapped out then she opend the door and spit like an old farmer! Cute face for sure, thicker than I prefer but I was hungry. Nice A's, thick around the middle, and ass, some baby damage. But her enthusiasm made up for any negatives, very good job, I will scoop again.
    Forgot to mention rate. 20 plus tipped her 5 for being a good little girl.

  4. #12992

    Tricked you?

    This the first time one of these girls blew you off and wasted your time? Either she was pased out, sick as fuck or someone beat you to her and she was on the date or headed to the dr for her fix. The nature of the beast with most of these girls, walkers or escorts. Pisses me off as well, but it will happen more often than not so deal with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baduk  [View Original Post]
    You are right. Do you contact sarah recently? I don't know why she tricked me last Sunday. She got nothing just waste my time. I don't believe it was her.

  5. #12991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted36  [View Original Post]
    Little Bit and Sarah B are similar looking ladies but definitely not the same. Little Bit used to have short hair, and Sarah has longer hair. I know them both well. Both are usually a good time and both have good skills. I think Sarah gives better head but little Bit is a better fuck.
    You are right. Do you contact sarah recently? I don't know why she tricked me last Sunday. She got nothing just waste my time. I don't believe it was her.

  6. #12990
    Quote Originally Posted by Baduk  [View Original Post]
    The first SW sounds like Sarah B. She live near there. Last time I met her was on April 2nd, her voice was already raspy at that time. I was also trying to schedule an appointment with her last Sunday, however, I was played by her. She made me come get her but never showed up or answer the text or phone call. Just as you said, she has been nice to people, not like the thing she did, so perhaps somebody else was taking her phone.
    Little Bit and Sarah B are similar looking ladies but definitely not the same. Little Bit used to have short hair, and Sarah has longer hair. I know them both well. Both are usually a good time and both have good skills. I think Sarah gives better head but little Bit is a better fuck.

  7. #12989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100

    Wednesday afternoon

    Just made two passes. It seems that main area has moved from east of hague to west of hague. The first pass, I saw the pregnant red head girl. Somebody has already mentioned her name is Holly. Then I saw the girl standing at the Sully&S Huron. She is wearing the sunglass, her face is clean, no sign of regular SW. I doubt she is LEO, but not sure, have to pass. The second pass, I saw the blonde girl wearing red clothes at Chestershire. She seems good looking. She got one guy's car quickly. Anyone talked to Sarah B by the phone or FB? Is herself using the FB?

  8. #12988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100

    Sarah B

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave3879  [View Original Post]
    Was out yesterday mid afternoon and it was pretty bare as usual. Picked up little bit (tiny skinny brunette) on a side street behind the Alex market. Since the weather was so nice, and the time of day. I had a hell of a time finding a spot but finally did. She performed BBBJ well, took good direction. Doesn't like to be touched, but has a really good attitude. The street has taken the toll on her body though. Super thin, voice is always raspy. Has a semi-functioning cell phone but hit / miss on actually being able to set something up-surprise!. But with the trouble I've had finding anything and the fact she's good and good attitude. Got to prioritize and sacrfice. LOL.

    On my way out I spotted a nice looking redhead (strawberry blonde past shoulder hair), clean looking more trendy style clothes. White rimmed sunglasses. Was talking on a cellphone but seemed to be looking to catch peoples eyes. Given all the stings I wanted to make sure she was moving blocks, etc. By the time I got back around with terrible traffic I think she pop'd into a market or someone else picked her up. Sounds familiar to anyone?
    The first SW sounds like Sarah B. She live near there. Last time I met her was on April 2nd, her voice was already raspy at that time. I was also trying to schedule an appointment with her last Sunday, however, I was played by her. She made me come get her but never showed up or answer the text or phone call. Just as you said, she has been nice to people, not like the thing she did, so perhaps somebody else was taking her phone.

  9. #12987

    Red head white sunglasses + little bit

    Was out yesterday mid afternoon and it was pretty bare as usual. Picked up little bit (tiny skinny brunette) on a side street behind the Alex market. Since the weather was so nice, and the time of day. I had a hell of a time finding a spot but finally did. She performed BBBJ well, took good direction. Doesn't like to be touched, but has a really good attitude. The street has taken the toll on her body though. Super thin, voice is always raspy. Has a semi-functioning cell phone but hit / miss on actually being able to set something up-surprise!. But with the trouble I've had finding anything and the fact she's good and good attitude. Got to prioritize and sacrfice. LOL.

    On my way out I spotted a nice looking redhead (strawberry blonde past shoulder hair), clean looking more trendy style clothes. White rimmed sunglasses. Was talking on a cellphone but seemed to be looking to catch peoples eyes. Given all the stings I wanted to make sure she was moving blocks, etc. By the time I got back around with terrible traffic I think she pop'd into a market or someone else picked her up. Sounds familiar to anyone?

  10. #12986

    MW gone too?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowInHer  [View Original Post]
    I recall a post he left a few months ago about a really bad rash on his Mr. Lucky, doesn't take a genius to assume that went south really quick based on his hundreds of reports. Would love an update, wonder if he met uncle LEO or is on vacation.
    Miss seeing posts of MW Jrp. His posts not as comical, but informative of the Cols scene.

    Guess we all fade away, unless we burn out (rust never sleeps).

  11. #12985

    Francine?

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamMonger  [View Original Post]
    Cruised through Sulli loop. Seeing two, but not quick enough to make the scoop. Got the sense to check Broad, and found Francine. Strutting her stuff on S side of Broad, going E from Central, before sun-up. Got her to a spot, and for 54, she still has the form. Tits still well-rounded, and what an eager performer. Did some DT BBBJ, then off to attend to the boys and below. . . She stopped to unbutton, so I could more easily get FIY as she finished off her great head game. Gave 2 Jacksons, as its been a year or 2 since I saw her, and she's always been a good time, despite her raspy / whiny voice.
    What is her description?

    TIA.

  12. #12984
    Last night, between 9 and 11 I saw almost nothing on Sullivant. I don't think I have ever seen it so dead. I saw only 2 the entire night and neither was worth a second look. I even did a pass on Parsons and 3 passes on Hudson just out of shear boredom. Zero. God, I hope Columbus isn't going the way Canton did. Ugh!

    GaB.

  13. #12983

    Monday morning find

    Cruised through Sulli loop. Seeing two, but not quick enough to make the scoop. Got the sense to check Broad, and found Francine. Strutting her stuff on S side of Broad, going E from Central, before sun-up. Got her to a spot, and for 54, she still has the form. Tits still well-rounded, and what an eager performer. Did some DT BBBJ, then off to attend to the boys and below. . . She stopped to unbutton, so I could more easily get FIY as she finished off her great head game. Gave 2 Jacksons, as its been a year or 2 since I saw her, and she's always been a good time, despite her raspy / whiny voice.

  14. #12982

    Couple short Laps

    Cruised the 500 around 12:30 to 12:45 pm. Early afternoon, despite the nice weather there was nothing out my 1st pass and some I passed on 2nd lap.

    * No Humpty steaming piles seen while hunting a diamond in the rough.

  15. #12981
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Humpty dumpty had a great fall? His reports were always entertaining, but wow he was living on the edge. I hope that the king's horses and men can put him back together again.
    I recall a post he left a few months ago about a really bad rash on his Mr. Lucky, doesn't take a genius to assume that went south really quick based on his hundreds of reports. Would love an update, wonder if he met uncle LEO or is on vacation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape