Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 533 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 583 633 1033 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9069

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    First girl I talked to on Secret Benefits. I thought I'd try it with the recent price increases on SA. She is gorgeous, but also pretty direct, so I Googled her number to see if she's a pro and found her escort link below. I think I'm still going to meet her, because of her appearance and menu.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...cbad96af9043dd

    https://carnaughty.escortbook.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    Please report back if you see her. Seems too good to be true, but if real she's going to be in high demand.
    Especially if her rates are correct with those options. BBFS & BBFSCIP?

  2. #9068

    What's with the M&G fees?

    Is there a TicTok post saying that sb's should get a $200-300 M&G payment? Seems to be the standard request now even though there is no mention or suggestion that anything other then coffee or lunch is going to happen. Geeze, my hourly consulting rate is more than that. Should I be asking for compensation for me spending my time with these college babes?

  3. #9067

    Wrong link

    Sent a link to messages that no one can see.

  4. #9066

  5. #9065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Passing By

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    Renewed my membership last month and getting around to summarizing some updates. Have found a couple keepers but still a lot of time wasters, online only and golden pussy types.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/71d0e...c-0e66df395af9

    Oral only; will not have sex because she's catholic, LOL. Lives in the city. Asked for 500/ week. I declined as I'm looking for FS. She offered 300 for oral only and to come over same day. I passed. Seems cute and possibly a good option for someone.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a416b...3-97154f96e687

    DTF; NW burbs area; 300 ppm for 2-3 hours; passed for better options.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99d47...2-32e2247284ed

    Older (37); can host in city; DTF; asked 600; got her down to 400 for 90 minutes; chuckled then passed for better options.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c5422...5-32a7c6f4beaf

    Pro; seems to move between Chi, AZ and LA; 800 ppm; didn't try to negotiate.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f905e...1-c765f00d0966

    DTF, Naperville area, MSOG for a couple hours; asked for 500 and held firm; passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/08d99...d-9ff8be2b6af0

    DTF but seems to require some effort (a date or two); asked for 2500/ month; not that interested so passed.
    Wow. That's a lot of passing by you went through.

  6. #9064

    Some updates

    Renewed my membership last month and getting around to summarizing some updates. Have found a couple keepers but still a lot of time wasters, online only and golden pussy types.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/71d0e...c-0e66df395af9

    Oral only; will not have sex because she's catholic, LOL. Lives in the city. Asked for 500/ week. I declined as I'm looking for FS. She offered 300 for oral only and to come over same day. I passed. Seems cute and possibly a good option for someone.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a416b...3-97154f96e687

    DTF; NW burbs area; 300 ppm for 2-3 hours; passed for better options.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99d47...2-32e2247284ed

    Older (37); can host in city; DTF; asked 600; got her down to 400 for 90 minutes; chuckled then passed for better options.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c5422...5-32a7c6f4beaf

    Pro; seems to move between Chi, AZ and LA; 800 ppm; didn't try to negotiate.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f905e...1-c765f00d0966

    DTF, Naperville area, MSOG for a couple hours; asked for 500 and held firm; passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/08d99...d-9ff8be2b6af0

    DTF but seems to require some effort (a date or two); asked for 2500/ month; not that interested so passed.

  7. #9063

    Re: Carnaughty

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    First girl I talked to on Secret Benefits. I thought I'd try it with the recent price increases on SA. She is gorgeous, but also pretty direct, so I Googled her number to see if she's a pro and found her escort link below. I think I'm still going to meet her, because of her appearance and menu.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...cbad96af9043dd

    https://carnaughty.escortbook.com/
    Wait, you claimed in this post that you saw her in Las Vegas last August.

  8. #9062
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Carnaughty

    I saw her a few years back and managed to snag a pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    First girl I talked to on Secret Benefits. I thought I'd try it with the recent price increases on SA. She is gorgeous, but also pretty direct, so I Googled her number to see if she's a pro and found her escort link below. I think I'm still going to meet her, because of her appearance and menu.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...cbad96af9043dd

    https://carnaughty.escortbook.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo-ffadult-r30-s2-466856024_65862.1282180143.0.216x216 copy.jpg‎  

  9. #9061

    Dtf

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8e1d8...5-e5aa3c0fa442

    She is asking 400-500 if anyone interested.

  10. #9060
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    First girl I talked to on Secret Benefits. I thought I'd try it with the recent price increases on SA. She is gorgeous, but also pretty direct, so I Googled her number to see if she's a pro and found her escort link below. I think I'm still going to meet her, because of her appearance and menu.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...cbad96af9043dd

    https://carnaughty.escortbook.com/
    Please report back if you see her. Seems too good to be true, but if real she's going to be in high demand.

  11. #9059

    Pro on Secret Benefits

    First girl I talked to on Secret Benefits. I thought I'd try it with the recent price increases on SA. She is gorgeous, but also pretty direct, so I Googled her number to see if she's a pro and found her escort link below. I think I'm still going to meet her, because of her appearance and menu.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...cbad96af9043dd

    https://carnaughty.escortbook.com/

  12. #9058
    Pprincessceliaa.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ac4d9...6-93042454bd5a

    Wants a gift for initial meet and greet.

    Extremely private. May be legit and just looking for the perfect fit. May be a girl just looking for easy gifts and dinners.

    Suagrbaby000.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acace...c-65b6179a8373

    Chats like a scammer.

  13. #9057

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bf488...4-f8c34fe58b0b

    IDK. I don't think there's any doubt about this one.
    A profile name, screen grab or picture would help to know who it is. Unfortunately the link doesn't help when using the app.

  14. #9056

    Still there was some dude that wanted to hit that LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bf488...4-f8c34fe58b0b

    IDK. I don't think there's any doubt about this one.
    Believe it or not, I remember there was some dude who found her attractive and was asking for info about her. I bet she sends texts to everybody. No doubt she / he is ugly as hell!

  15. #9055

    Dude or the ugliest girl you've ever seen?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bf488...4-f8c34fe58b0b

    IDK. I don't think there's any doubt about this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape