Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson27  [View Original Post]
    Performance wise she's fine you know like Shirley or Gaga from Asian sensation she'll do dfk and was willing to do as many positions I just didn't like the upcharges. I didn't end up doing cip cause with those $200 I can fuck another girl. Main thing that saved the session is that like I said she's really hot and a perfect body some nice titts and a nice ass for an Asian. https://www.wallstreetdesires.com/remi.
    When I visited at the end of March, the mamasan recommended me to see her next. She also recommended another expensive girl 1000/ h who I met before few years ago. She changed her name and became an internet sensation on IG, only fan and porn hub. I have both in mybfuck list 2021. I will see the Japanese first sinve I have not met her yet. I saw her videos online she is great. The other girl is Chinese. She is a 1000 dollars girl now. Used to be cheap 300. She has exploded on IG and only fan and porn hub last year. I fuck her before. In her videos, she seems to have more lust than I could remember.

  2. #4399
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth the money performance wise?
    Performance wise she's fine you know like Shirley or Gaga from Asian sensation she'll do dfk and was willing to do as many positions I just didn't like the upcharges. I didn't end up doing cip cause with those $200 I can fuck another girl. Main thing that saved the session is that like I said she's really hot and a perfect body some nice titts and a nice ass for an Asian. https://www.wallstreetdesires.com/remi.

  3. #4398
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson27  [View Original Post]
    Saw her she's some av porn star very nice body I'd consider her a 10. Rate is $300 half,500 hr, and 800 for 90 min. She's more $ then the others. She wants $200 for BBFS and then $200 more for cip which is ridiculous but fuck it I already came out to see her. She's ok only thing that saved the session is she's hot didn't like the crazy upcharges.
    Is she worth the money performance wise?

  4. #4397

    Asian Gina

    Has anyone seen her recently and is BBFS still on the menu? Her recent TER reviews mention female condoms. Just curious since I'll be visiting NYC in a few months and she always offered BBFS to me in the past.

  5. #4396
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodViper  [View Original Post]
    I can't recall, but he was wearing a baseball cap.
    Most likely it was Jay.

  6. #4395

    Remi from Wall Street desired

    Saw her she's some av porn star very nice body I'd consider her a 10. Rate is $300 half,500 hr, and 800 for 90 min. She's more $ then the others. She wants $200 for BBFS and then $200 more for cip which is ridiculous but fuck it I already came out to see her. She's ok only thing that saved the session is she's hot didn't like the crazy upcharges.

  7. #4394
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeyto  [View Original Post]
    Was it a white guy with glasses?
    I can't recall, but he was wearing a baseball cap.

  8. #4393

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeyto  [View Original Post]
    Was it a white guy with glasses?
    Today she's advertising as outcall only. Which I'm guessing also means she's got no place to go.

  9. #4392
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodViper  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few days ago on the streets walking around with a guy. She looked stoned out of her mind.
    Was it a white guy with glasses?

  10. #4391
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    Finally going to check out NYAW.

    Does it matter which number (new or old) and do I call or text?

    How does it work in terms of providers. Do I ask for a certain one, or do I get to see who is free when I'm there. (Would I make an appt or day if I wanted someone specific and is that even possible.).

    From what I see it's $300 now total and that goes straight to the provider.

    Thanks for any info.

    Feel free to reply here or PM me if you prefer.
    I text them personally and I ask if the girl I'm looking for is available and set a time for them (I don't schedule more than an hour ahead). I think it goes $200 hhr $300 hr and +$100 for greek for those who do it. Very responsive through text, number ends in 1000.

  11. #4390

    Nyaw

    Finally going to check out NYAW.

    Does it matter which number (new or old) and do I call or text?

    How does it work in terms of providers. Do I ask for a certain one, or do I get to see who is free when I'm there. (Would I make an appt or day if I wanted someone specific and is that even possible.).

    From what I see it's $300 now total and that goes straight to the provider.

    Thanks for any info.

    Feel free to reply here or PM me if you prefer.

  12. #4389
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    https://leartalent.eu/girls/kelly-copper/

    She is at Lear now. Better for her to there IMO.
    I saw her a few days ago on the streets walking around with a guy. She looked stoned out of her mind.

  13. #4388
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    How do you search for them on tryist? I only see Giovanni on tryist.

    Who else at Pearls is there?
    You have to text them to see who is in the lineup for the day.

  14. #4387
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    They advertise on tryst.
    How do you search for them on tryist? I only see Giovanni on tryist.

    Who else at Pearls is there?

  15. #4386
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennyo  [View Original Post]
    The pearls website is down again.

    Are they advertising anywhere else?
    They advertise on tryst.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape