Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 492 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Glenda

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    Interested in getting Glenda's contact #. Thanks.
    I am not a huge fan of hers. I enjoyed her more when she was walking the street in South Main in Springfield.

    I should love that she has a place and it's safe, but she's not. Last time I was with her I couldn't wash the aroma of her off for about 24 hours.

    She also has serious crack / drug brain. She thin but her belly is like she is wearing the skin of a fat woman. Her ass was her best feature for sure.

    I dunno. I have partaken in her in a while because, even now, thinking about her brings back that smell in my memory.

    Lastly, she doesn't give a shit about protection and I so, especially with her.

  2. #3767
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    PM me her number and rates if you don't mind.
    Any pics or links?

  3. #3766

    Glenda the good

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    Glenda just activated a new phone with the same number I gave you in recent past. She lost a little weight so she's as thin as most of the girls on STG are fat. I'm not judging those who prefer the big gross girls. Good for them. Glenda has other issues but she is not a player. Just very affordable service and most likely a safe in call as well as out calls and car deals. If you don't have her number and are interested in more info let me know.
    Interested in getting Glenda's contact #. Thanks.

  4. #3765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    Glenda just activated a new phone with the same number I gave you in recent past. She lost a little weight so she's as thin as most of the girls on STG are fat. I'm not judging those who prefer the big gross girls. Good for them. Glenda has other issues but she is not a player. Just very affordable service and most likely a safe in call as well as out calls and car deals. If you don't have her number and are interested in more info let me know.
    PM me her number and rates if you don't mind.

  5. #3764

    Mrs Ash

    Anyone see this one? Ad seems real enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 10.54.13 PM.png‎  

  6. #3763

    Glenda's number

    Glenda just activated a new phone with the same number I gave you in recent past. She lost a little weight so she's as thin as most of the girls on STG are fat. I'm not judging those who prefer the big gross girls. Good for them. Glenda has other issues but she is not a player. Just very affordable service and most likely a safe in call as well as out calls and car deals. If you don't have her number and are interested in more info let me know.

  7. #3762

    Old Haggard Addict

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    I know this has been reviewed a while ago. No name in the ad. Is the guy in the pic a handler?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....l/765192724096
    This one is real. Used to do car dates out of Enfield. BBBJ is pretty decent but she is a notorious upseller and truthfully an old lady with lots of miles. Now operating out of Springfield but not worth what she's asking. More of a street trick than a escort. Proceed at your own risk. Charges more for repeat customers if that makes any sense. Definite demons and hangs around bad crowd.

    Peace.

  8. #3761

    Real?

    When there is no actual location you can be pretty sure that it's a scam.

  9. #3760

    Fake! Cashapp scam!

    Fake as Fu ck! Contacted twice. Responds with CashApp deposit. Waste of time. Avoid.

    Peace.
    Last edited by HotDiggity; 04-09-21 at 13:23. Reason: Spelling

  10. #3759

  11. #3758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by TDanski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sample this one yet?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/639185463102

    Thanks in advance and stay safe.
    Scam, she post all over mass and RI.

  12. #3757

    Latina secret

    Anyone sample this one yet?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/639185463102

    Thanks in advance and stay safe.

  13. #3756

    Becky = Trouble

    Rebranding is a thing but does that mean the product is better? Same phone and some pics in the same room. Not worth the Trouble for me.

    Becky: https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....s/524480526406.

    Trouble: https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...gfield-8536747 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-8362/37938687.

  14. #3755
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #3754
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She's not a CI. Just a lousy provider that guys in Htfd have wised up to. She is, or was, also in the massage section. She couldn't get that right either. Save your time and money. Don't fall for the glammed up pics.
    Ah shit. Disappointed at this. Was going to hit her up.

    I've been dreaming of a provider that does nuru (the kind of nuru you see on pornhub) and thought I'd finally found one.

    Too bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape