Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 13003
-
04-11-21 20:23 #6448Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Positive attitude
The place is a full service latina equivalent of the old shamu exhibit at sea world.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
You call or text ahead. You go upstairs at santa monica and westgate. Not the thai place. The one over, across from the target.
A kind of latina girl will ask how you heard about the place. I suppose you can say that it was on the vaccine website. But she just wants to hear the word internet.
You can ask for an hour, but she will send you a cautionary memo to the effect that you will only need a half hour. You pay, I think it is 60 for a half, and her dog, which is the worst need of a distemper shot will nearly jump over the counter.
She lets you in and the room has a like a rain shower and I think I saw a sauna. The last guy who used the equipment was the first guy.
As you undress a fat latina with the same positive demeanor and attitude as an orderly in an ebola ward will come in. You will not need to practice combat tactics, she will go for your nuts and negotiate kind of like a suicide bomber. It is 120 to fuck they do not offer anything else.
She will hike up her skirt and you will follow the folds into her pussy.
She will rush you.
As you can probably tell, I do not recommend.
-
04-11-21 20:18 #6447Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Wellness healing
The place on laurel was called wellness healing. It had rooms as big as a movie theater. The girls there were supernatural. There was a latina there that literally made my dick speak spanish. It was there for maybe 6 months?
Originally Posted by PropLA
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 17:48 #6446Senior Member

Posts: 199Obviously this is from my own experience, but I'd think it very unlikely any FS MP will allow multiple pops. I've had a few HE type places that have done multiple pops, but even that was only after having seen the girl previously and developing a pleasant rapport.
Originally Posted by Freebee1237
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 22:01 #6445Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: Hot Girls at AMPs
I wanted to add to the forum, but these are only for HE spots with good massage. IMO, I'd rather pay for a kgirl or find a girl on HX than take my chances on an AMP. But sometimes I'm just in the mood for a massage and HE so I'd love to find some more reliable places / girls who provide both (but not FS).
I've found the best places for HOT young girls are in BH or NoHo. There used to be some places in Pasadena but the quality has gone downhill. Angel Spa on Huntington has a petite girl named Nikky who has a tight spinner body. Lux Spa has Vivian and Lily who are 30's, cute, and are both great with their hands.
I'm happy to trade info on others.
My favorite FS place was on Laurel Canyon north of Magnolia -- and this goes back about 15 years. This is one of 2 places who would actually offer a lineup to me. Latina & Asian girls and I never saw a girl there older than 26. Does anyone remember this place?
-
04-10-21 14:05 #6444Senior Member

Posts: 185Aromatherapy
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/213125
Has anyone tried this place in west LA, and is the service with sauna any good?
-
04-10-21 07:40 #6443Senior Member

Posts: 126Multiple pops
So I am new to LA and am not used to anything more than a lackluster HJ where I come from. If I go to a place is it usually in 30 minute increments? I'm reading the reviews and it seems that the fun part starts pretty soon into the massage. If infinti before my allotted time is over will I get a chance at another pop? This would be at a more FS type place.
-
04-10-21 07:09 #6442Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking for some places
I'm new to the art of massage parlors and I figured this was the best place to try and find some decent locations. Preferably West Hollywood area and, if possible, mention if they have caucasian masseuses. Appreciate it!
-
04-09-21 20:52 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 215Sure They do
It has been my experience that they all say this, but when you arrive it is the same old story. Do hope you find this to be an exception but don't get your expectations too high.
Originally Posted by DaliFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 00:47 #6440Senior Member

Posts: 701A-1 Detox
Talk about a place to go! Would be better if you know Spanish but man. You will not regret it!
-
04-08-21 04:52 #6439Senior Member

Posts: 101New in Town
Hi all. I'm new to LA and was hoping to get some recommendations of something better than your dime a dozen jack shack granny. The only place I've really mongered at in LA was Havana Day Spa. I don't mind paying more for something better. Just HJ or even FS. I'm interested in either as long as it's a good and hot provider. I really like the hot Latina and Vietnamese girls. I have pretty extensive knowledge on the Nuru scene in Orange County if anyone wants to trade info. Reply or PM me. I'm been looking into the agencies too but it seems pretty hard to get your foot in the door so I just want to try out some new AMPs first.
-
04-08-21 03:56 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 398155
Whats the damage for FS at 8155?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 16:44 #6437Regular Member

Posts: 21Trade
Lets trade. Send me a message.
Originally Posted by CreativeShot3
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 04:53 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 701Rim places?
Looking to get info for places that rim. Any suggestions?
-
04-07-21 01:43 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 359Place just north of Goldfinger isn't that special, lame massages and inflated tips. The Westwood / BH area is full of GPS. Go south or East.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 22:56 #6434Regular Member

Posts: 11Young at 7/11
Mamasan above the 7/11 said she has young talent earlier today when I call but haven't tried it yet. Anyone give it a try?
I'm planning on checking it out next week.











Reply With Quote





