Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 13008
-
04-13-21 18:01 #6468Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Tipping
Remember, none of the 40 goes to the girl. And of the tip, only 50% goes to the girl. So 140 means 280. In your hypothetical, you giver her 280, but deduct the 40 for the house as that would be redundant, so you are at 240, now of the 240, one-half goes to the house so you have to get to 140 for her, so you add on an extra 20 back for her.
Originally Posted by Laxus4848
[View Original Post]
In math terms if X is the amount of the tip she requests, and if why is the door fee, you need to pay the girl 2 times X minus one-half of why.
So 260 plus the 40 for the door. You have paid 300, the house gets 40 plus one half of the tip, less the 40 already collected, so 130. The girl keeps the remaining 130.
Feel free to print this out in case there is some complaint.
-
04-13-21 17:10 #6467Banned Member

Posts: 41Nice Guys Only
Chrissy in NoHo: she's been running the same ad for 15 years with same photos that says, "Nice guys only". Pretty heavy set 50 year old lady. She gives a 20 minute rushed massage / hand job. You can tell she hates doing this. She does give you a shower afterwards. Mildly attractive lady. I can't even remember if I touched her boobs or if I even wanted to. Oh, she does one of those hand jobs where she gets as far away from you as possible, almost down by your ankles. Gives you a mutual shower afterwards which is soso.
Originally Posted by Manon1
[View Original Post]
Sofia: Never been, but she's been using those pics for at least 10 years. Tell these old timer providers to update their pics every 10 years please!
-
04-13-21 15:03 #6466Regular Member

Posts: 10How does tipping work?
If the massage is $40, and they request $140 for HE or FS, do you still tip on top of that? Or is the $140 sufficient?
-
04-13-21 10:36 #6465Senior Member

Posts: 970Check out the San Fernando Valley thread. There are a few posts on it.
Originally Posted by Hm2142
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 17:26 #6464Regular Member

Posts: 8Golden Spa
Anyone tried this place in NoHo?
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/200884
-
04-11-21 22:52 #6463Regular Member

Posts: 7Recommendations?
Will be in LA for the first time in July, (coming from NC).
Not new to the monger game but will be in new territory, Any places that for sure offer FS? Please feel free to Reply or PM.
-
04-11-21 22:42 #6462Regular Member

Posts: 4Experienced?
Hello. Tried to post this in a different section but didn't get much feed back. I am curious if anyone has experience with any ladies below:
Chrissy in Noho:
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr...y/9416633.html
Sofia in West LA:
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/122811
Thanks!
-
04-11-21 22:24 #6461Senior Member

Posts: 84Is Angela a bit tall and have short kinda wavy hair? Also very good size tits? Because I just saw a Korean Angela and she had some really good cfs to offer. I can only wonder how bb would feel with her.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 20:23 #6460Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Positive attitude
The place is a full service latina equivalent of the old shamu exhibit at sea world.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
You call or text ahead. You go upstairs at santa monica and westgate. Not the thai place. The one over, across from the target.
A kind of latina girl will ask how you heard about the place. I suppose you can say that it was on the vaccine website. But she just wants to hear the word internet.
You can ask for an hour, but she will send you a cautionary memo to the effect that you will only need a half hour. You pay, I think it is 60 for a half, and her dog, which is the worst need of a distemper shot will nearly jump over the counter.
She lets you in and the room has a like a rain shower and I think I saw a sauna. The last guy who used the equipment was the first guy.
As you undress a fat latina with the same positive demeanor and attitude as an orderly in an ebola ward will come in. You will not need to practice combat tactics, she will go for your nuts and negotiate kind of like a suicide bomber. It is 120 to fuck they do not offer anything else.
She will hike up her skirt and you will follow the folds into her pussy.
She will rush you.
As you can probably tell, I do not recommend.
-
04-11-21 20:18 #6459Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Wellness healing
The place on laurel was called wellness healing. It had rooms as big as a movie theater. The girls there were supernatural. There was a latina there that literally made my dick speak spanish. It was there for maybe 6 months?
Originally Posted by PropLA
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 17:48 #6458Senior Member

Posts: 199Obviously this is from my own experience, but I'd think it very unlikely any FS MP will allow multiple pops. I've had a few HE type places that have done multiple pops, but even that was only after having seen the girl previously and developing a pleasant rapport.
Originally Posted by Freebee1237
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 22:01 #6457Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: Hot Girls at AMPs
I wanted to add to the forum, but these are only for HE spots with good massage. IMO, I'd rather pay for a kgirl or find a girl on HX than take my chances on an AMP. But sometimes I'm just in the mood for a massage and HE so I'd love to find some more reliable places / girls who provide both (but not FS).
I've found the best places for HOT young girls are in BH or NoHo. There used to be some places in Pasadena but the quality has gone downhill. Angel Spa on Huntington has a petite girl named Nikky who has a tight spinner body. Lux Spa has Vivian and Lily who are 30's, cute, and are both great with their hands.
I'm happy to trade info on others.
My favorite FS place was on Laurel Canyon north of Magnolia -- and this goes back about 15 years. This is one of 2 places who would actually offer a lineup to me. Latina & Asian girls and I never saw a girl there older than 26. Does anyone remember this place?
-
04-10-21 14:05 #6456Senior Member

Posts: 185Aromatherapy
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/213125
Has anyone tried this place in west LA, and is the service with sauna any good?
-
04-10-21 07:40 #6455Senior Member

Posts: 126Multiple pops
So I am new to LA and am not used to anything more than a lackluster HJ where I come from. If I go to a place is it usually in 30 minute increments? I'm reading the reviews and it seems that the fun part starts pretty soon into the massage. If infinti before my allotted time is over will I get a chance at another pop? This would be at a more FS type place.
-
04-10-21 07:09 #6454Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking for some places
I'm new to the art of massage parlors and I figured this was the best place to try and find some decent locations. Preferably West Hollywood area and, if possible, mention if they have caucasian masseuses. Appreciate it!










Reply With Quote






