Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 24022
-
04-20-21 11:53 #19882Banned Member

Posts: 5343Bella
She has moved back to Neb area. Scooped her off Neb / Hanna this morning. She's looking rough these days, still great oral skills though and she now swallows if you ask her to.
-
04-20-21 00:30 #19881Senior Member

Posts: 1475Tampa is dead
There hasn't been a SW post in over a week, with good reason. Over the last week, I only cruised 3 times, and it was a pointless waste of time and gas. In past times, if I cruised and came up dry, I had a list of at least a half dozen regulars I could dial up for a booty call. I only have a couple left, and couldn't even reach them this week.
A big reason I cruised was the variety, and the thrill of the hunt. It is hardly a thrill when there is nobody to pick up, and there is no variety to be had. Fortunately, my business travel will be resuming in a few months, and I can hunt in more areas.
Meanwhile, if some new talent comes into town, please post your finds.
-
04-11-21 14:27 #19880Banned Member

Posts: 5343I hear ya bro.
Originally Posted by OCHedonist
[View Original Post]
Bella is the current one that seems to be around her usual stroll. I had good luck with her. Usually takes me a few passes before I spot her.
-
04-11-21 10:20 #19879Senior Member

Posts: 57Not uncommon at all
Actually it's fairly simple feat and happens every day. Pick up do car date and ask the guy while he's basking in the euphoria of pleasure sensors sudden flooding, would you mind dropping me off somewhere else 9/10 we won't give a shit we'd prefer to be as far away from that particular area as we can get once the jollies are had. I've tried to find her recently as this week but no joy. Also for Bam Bam but she's got a different way about her so she's always where I'd not expect and never where I would think to look, even if it's going back to the places I didn't expect where I'd just seen her but had bad timing. These are the more pressing frustrations in my life then life is good.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 08:44 #19878Banned Member

Posts: 5343Damn, Tammy seems to be all over the place. She's normally around Fowler / Fletcher area the times I've seen her.
Originally Posted by OCHedonist
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 22:39 #19877Senior Member

Posts: 57Bam
I've met and hung out with her a few times when visiting Kaci but never had the timing work out to arrange a more personal visit. Would you share with me how I can get in touch with her?
Saw Tammy last week down off Hillsborough ran into her at the 7-11, she's very pregnant indeed I would expect her to be due any time now. One conversation we had I think she mentioned a may delivery date but again I doubt she's kept regular doctors appointments through the pregnancy. I can confirm she did get her phone stolen. Said fuck it 7/11 has a huge line so not like anyone would notice or care did our date in the bathroom. Surprisingly it was very clean. No clue where she is now or how to reach her.
-
04-10-21 21:52 #19876Banned Member

Posts: 5343Nope, last time was probably a good 2-3 months and she was. Walking skeleton.
Originally Posted by ButholeHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 07:51 #19875Senior Member

Posts: 73Has anyone seen Sharee lately to.
-
04-10-21 00:01 #19874Senior Member

Posts: 134Hourly Hotels Near Busch Gardens
Hey guys. Visiting from Ft Lauderdale. Wondering if there are any hourly hotels near Busch Gardens, or anywhere in Tampa for that matter. Here through Sunday and would appreciate the information.
-
04-09-21 21:52 #19873Senior Member

Posts: 1765Charlotte
There was a funny "Cops" episode featuring a HCSO deputy looking for her teeth that had been thrown away. Crime of the Century. She was pretty upset about it. LOL.
Originally Posted by HarriScro
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 20:42 #19872Senior Member

Posts: 4914Jackie-Snow
Think I saw her walking down 50th st between WAWA and MLK, had her belongings with following behind her hubby.
-
04-09-21 20:18 #19871Senior Member

Posts: 232Pink Bag Owner
I believe that's "Shay" and she's pretty mellow. Her stroll is the former Loki stroll area. She can be more selective but she isn't a clock watcher either. Saw her by the new 7-11 Thursday evening.
Originally Posted by JasonFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 18:27 #19870Senior Member

Posts: 185I actually found her but
She's in Virginia. Looks like she's oob but hell yea she was the best gummy ever!! A literal classic. Big fake tittys and no teeth ffing gummy were the best I ever had!
Originally Posted by HarriScro
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 23:26 #19869Banned Member

Posts: 1402Charlotte Gayle
What happened to this gummy bear?
-
04-08-21 21:20 #19868Banned Member

Posts: 812Then
Once big events are gone, SW are back in business and cops get get their BJ for free from them. Same ole Same ole.
Originally Posted by ThrillRide
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






