Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 24822
-
04-11-21 21:45 #16122Regular Member

Posts: 11Eros Brianna
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7646359.htm?cat=1
Long time lurker. Not a lot of extra income to fund adventures and mostly stick to well reviewed ladies. But I haven't seen anything on this one and felt like I needed to say something. Go see her and her friend Paris (https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7152368.htm?cat=1) as soon as you can. Saw Brianna alone first. Very chill. Easy to talk to. Fantastic bolt-one. Maybe the best I have ever seen in person. Had her friend Paris join for the next adventure. Younger than Brianna but they play very well together. And she is just as fun to talk to as Brianna.
-
04-11-21 21:16 #16121Senior Member

Posts: 198Caution
Your intuition was correct, never send money before the meeting, you might as well just flush it down the toilet. I did it once when I was brand new to this and learned my lesson. Always gaining new insight from the guys on here though, I always appreciate everyone's tips. Good luck out there friend!
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 20:54 #16120Senior Member

Posts: 808I never send any money
Even if somebody says it's not a scam. I'm not sending money before I meet a chick. I don't like scams and stupid chicks are not attractive. If you can get somebody to send you $50 for nothing why would you bother going to see anybody.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 20:19 #16119Senior Member

Posts: 342Be cautious
I don't have any first hand experience about this particular person, however from many years of being in the hobby this ad shows 'red flag' warnings about being a 'scam'. The pictures are not the normal used by local providers. Just listing a location as 'Indianapolis' is not really what is normally done, most use East side, South, near Speedway, etc. Asking for a text rather than 'call or text'. I also look at the services the provider will usually provide, this list has everything which not all local providers list. The biggest red flag is asking for a security deposit. What about your security that she'll even show up? The decision is certainly yours, but I believe this to be a scam and once you send her $50 you will not hear from her again.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 20:09 #16118Senior Member

Posts: 29Pic is all over the internet.
Bet my bottom dollar that's going to be a scam. There were 246 image results returned for the middle picture in that ad. That's a big enough red flag for me even without the deposit request. Never send a deposit IMO.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 12:07 #16117Senior Member

Posts: 808Shelby on skip the games
Shelby on skip the games. Wanted me to send her $50 deposit. And I passed. Anybody have any Intel?
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/845996869248
-
04-11-21 09:32 #16116Senior Member

Posts: 352Saw her this week
First experience with her and saw lots of great reviews. One thing is for sure, she really loves what she does. BJ, cfs, dancing, etc. But it was clear from her non-stop talking, walking back / forth in a 4 ft area, etc that she was on something. No doubt. Really distracted from the experience but it was still pretty good.
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 08:02 #16115Senior Member

Posts: 296You know, were I interested in getting married at all again I might just have to arm wrestle you for her! .
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 03:16 #16114Senior Member

Posts: 59Lebanon area
I know who you are talking about. I saw her in towards the end of February this year. I used the same number that you used. So if it has changed I still have the same number you have. I too would like to see Carley again.
Originally Posted by AugWest
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 22:58 #16113Regular Member

Posts: 24Good deal!
I'm glad to see no disappointment and no let off from not booking with the agency. I'm only disappointed I was out of town during her visit. She was most definitely an atf of mine and many others from the city-girls rotation. Their dedication to your satisfaction is unmatched in this industry and has spoiled me to where being with an American woman just doesn't measure up very often. Not all experiences are the same but some sure do stand out and something about them European beauties trips my trigger, LOL. Glad you guys had a good experience and I didn't lead anyone astray. Take care, redwood.
Originally Posted by TheoGuderian
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 21:53 #16112Senior Member

Posts: 181Oh boy
Wow, you're so safe now being you can still catch and transmit the virus. SMDH.
Originally Posted by AugWest
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 14:35 #16111Senior Member

Posts: 290Is this her?
Did a google search with escort, Lebanon, and the four digits you gave. It returned this. Is this her?
Originally Posted by AugWest
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59190514/
-
04-10-21 12:10 #16110Senior Member

Posts: 36I think this maybe who you are referring to https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/59190514/.
Originally Posted by AugWest
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 10:27 #16109Senior Member

Posts: 1175Only remember two advertising from Lebanon. Honey Coco for a while and an older blonde. The blonde said in her ads months ago that she was retiring.
Originally Posted by AugWest
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 09:57 #16108Senior Member

Posts: 617The texting seemed to come directly from her, but she was surprised to know she was listed as an RMT on P411. Her response seemed to indicate that she was a bit miffed. One other thing I found to be a bit humorous. She asked if I was planning to review her on TER. I said that if she wanted me to, I'd be happy to. "What numbers you give to me?" I told her I would probably go with a 10 and a 9. "Good. 8 does not help me. " got to love that sort of awareness of her business model, as well as her confidence. Most women couldn't pull that sentiment off without sounding like they have a terminal case of GPS. She didn't come across that way at all. Extreme confidence without attitude. She knows men and our buttons intimately, as well as anyone else and isn't afraid to let that be known, yet doesn't see the transaction / relationship as a power grab. It's transactional and a win / win. Such a rare quality. This is why I'm going to marry her, move to the Baltics, and have her bear me 8 or 9 children. She is as of yet, unaware of my plan. But I'm patient, as much as someone in his mid-50's can be I suppose.
Originally Posted by TheoGuderian
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




