Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 534 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 584 634 1034 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9054
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Explain? I thought you meant she jumped your bones and rode you all night long. She came off really jaded with me, energy zapper.
    She reached out to me first and after some polite chit chat, with little effort from her, she acted huffy what I politely asked what the best way to see a couple other photos might be. My profile has a bunch.

  2. #9053
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Usually that euphemism means she lost her shit over something.
    Yeah, I thought he was speaking literally. What can I say? Ever the optimist, mind always erect.

  3. #9052
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Explain? I thought you meant she jumped your bones and rode you all night long. She came off really jaded with me, energy zapper.
    Usually that euphemism means she lost her shit over something.

  4. #9051
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    Charno, I didn't mean that in a good way!
    Explain? I thought you meant she jumped your bones and rode you all night long. She came off really jaded with me, energy zapper.

  5. #9050

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by FnlvnGuy  [View Original Post]
    This is link to yuour inbox.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/50904...9-0325e031e372

  6. #9049

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Great! Good to hear she found someone she vibes with.
    She def sounded like she was just looking for someone she clicks with to show her a good time, take her to Cubs games. I can only do baseball with a girl I find interesting. GET IT!
    Charno, I didn't mean that in a good way!

  7. #9048
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    Great! Good to hear she found someone she vibes with.
    She def sounded like she was just looking for someone she clicks with to show her a good time, take her to Cubs games. I can only do baseball with a girl I find interesting. GET IT!

  8. #9047
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    This is link to yuour inbox.

  9. #9046

    Incorrect link

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    You shared a link to your messages that no one can see. You should take a screenshot and share that instead?

  10. #9045

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Bambi_chi. The profile for this girl caught my eye- closeup to a huge pair of tits. Shot off a message, dinner a couple days later. Show up, only to realize I had met this girl a couple of years ago, but I never followed up. I could tell she recognized me as well. "this MF never called me back" LOL.

    I decided to go ahead with the dance anyway, broke bread with her. She complained about how mens out there aren't worth shit, but she wanted to meet up with me as one last attempt, sorry, babe.

    I was actually open to the idea of hanging out with her, chill. But she blocked me by the time I was back on the site.

    She would have been an OFF THE BOOKS Girl, just looking for someone to show her a good time. Just her personality wasn't there. Kinda like a bowl of porridge with huge tits.

    Not sure if the pic was real. Unti we meet again in 2023
    Boy, did she jump all over me!

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...3-9687dfe10393

  11. #9044

    Two funny

    Bambi_chi. The profile for this girl caught my eye- closeup to a huge pair of tits. Shot off a message, dinner a couple days later. Show up, only to realize I had met this girl a couple of years ago, but I never followed up. I could tell she recognized me as well. "this MF never called me back" LOL.

    I decided to go ahead with the dance anyway, broke bread with her. She complained about how mens out there aren't worth shit, but she wanted to meet up with me as one last attempt, sorry, babe.

    I was actually open to the idea of hanging out with her, chill. But she blocked me by the time I was back on the site.

    She would have been an OFF THE BOOKS Girl, just looking for someone to show her a good time. Just her personality wasn't there. Kinda like a bowl of porridge with huge tits.

    Not sure if the pic was real. Unti we meet again in 2023
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bambi_chi_pic.png‎  

  12. #9043
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiHappiness  [View Original Post]
    This one is easy to set up but will be texting and calling many many times. I had to block her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1d3c5...e-f760d1ca0f9a
    I figured out a long time ago the ones who do this "send me money please" stuff are usually trying to fund a drug addiction.

    I had one a couple years ago who was pretty cute and lots of fun to fuck, but she would text me every couple days wanting to get together and I couldn't afford it after a while. She then said I could just give her whatever I had, which was nice that she wasn't just begging for cash for nothing, but I felt like a bastard barebacking someone half my age for whatever bullshit I had in my wallet and it was obvious something was up. I don't like feeling like I'm taking advantage of someone, it only works for me if it's a fair and clear understanding up front. Some sleuthing revealed a significant heroin bust in Indiana several years ago so I blocked her.

  13. #9042

    Pretty Ey

    This one is easy to set up but will be texting and calling many many times. I had to block her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1d3c5...e-f760d1ca0f9a

  14. #9041

    Kris-K

    Bit late, but I've been mulling over posting this. Well, the allure of a crazy lady got to me. I had a bizzare time. Not bad, fun with the bb and massive overtime, but my god can she ever rant.

  15. #9040

    Hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    She had to check out of her hotel room, has some time to kill. Asked if I know any guys who'd be interested.

    450 for 2 hours, bobby, cfs, MSOG. Deliciously beautiful young woman. Interested kKnown or SuperSeniors hit me up.
    Today only
    Can you share her profile?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape