Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 3085
-
04-10-21 22:05 #2560This account is part of a shill network.

Posts: 134Stings and lawyers
Anyone ever caught and what's the way around it?
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...278&viewfull=1#post5297278.
Looks like there was a sting in San Diego area.
-
04-10-21 19:28 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 139It's actually a gray area
I've brought them over like 10 times. Kaiser now offers scripts for 3 types and I get generic cialis for much cheaper than TJ so I stopped doing it.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
Anything you bring back that requires a prescription here requires a doctor's prescription from here or Mexico to be "perfectly" legal, they must be in the original packaging. And a personal supply is limited to 3 months supply- so more than 90 pills could be an issue. But the wording on the federal law is not well written and open to interpretation. 99.9% of the agents don't care one bit, but technically they could fight it. I didn't say anything the first time I brought some over and the agent searched my bag and found them, and he said I failed to declare it and I corrected him that he didn't ask me to declare anything, only to see my bag, and I thought the process was agent asks if I have anything to declare first, and I reply, yes I have dick meds. I said I had every intention of declaring them but you didn't even give me a chance to say anything. " He huffed at me and just waived me through when I said that.
After that I plop them on the counter with my passport and say "I believe I am permitted to bring these back but if I am wrong I misunderstood. " Only one time was there an incident when I did that. The agent got really pissed for some reason and said they are a schedule drug and bringing them over, even if I declare it, illegal and I could be prosecuted. He then took them to his supervisor who was doing paperwork and he showed the supervisor the pills. The supervisor looked at them, looked at the agent with a "are you f-in kidding me, kid?" look and waived him away. The agent came back, put them back on the counter and lectured me not to do it again and waived me through.
-
04-10-21 17:17 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 340Order on line like I do or.
Drive down to Mexico and buy yourself about 100 pills. That should last you about a year.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
100 pills will run you about $80; in both cases.
It is perfectly legal to bring back a personal supply of meds from Mejico. I get my asthma medication and pain killers there.
Just don't bring back steroids or strong painkillers like percocets. Those are illegal. Although, truth be told, I have gone thru customs about 20 times and have never been searched. In fact, when they ask me what I'm bringing back I plop the plastic bag on the desk and tell them.
-
04-10-21 12:39 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 746Viagra / Cialis.
Does anyone know how to get a hold of them discreetly and without a prescription? I have traditionally been a one pop guy who lasts nearly the whole hour, but now that I am in my 30's, I can't really bust two good ones like I used to. I have a couple regular gals who give me 90 minutes to 2 hours when I book a single hour, and I would really love to milk that with a couple good loads. Pun intended. I am thinking I should also work in regular Kegel and edging sessions. Feel free to PM. Thanks!
-
04-08-21 12:26 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 181Overseas
Its not that expensive as you think, its time that is the issue. If you smash a few girls here at $200-300 you can find a flight to many places in Asia or SA for about 500-600 or less. The hotels rooms you can get at 30-50 a night and this is like holiday (clean and ok) in or cheaper down to 10-15 a night. Then depending on the city you can try to pick up girls at club give cab money in the morning or negotiate and get some anywhere from $25-50 short time or some overnights for 75-150 (again depending on the country). But if you are married or don't have the time yea its tricky.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
DGL.
-
04-05-21 21:45 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 7266All them fat ass THOTs and robs that we're on BP & craigslist have flooded HX after they both went bye bye!
Originally Posted by Mal252
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 21:21 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 87Yeah Been feeling this way for a bit now too. After backpage went down it was the beginning of the end. I use to see this amazing white girl who did great 1 hr massages and a HE all inclusive for a reasonable price. Nowadays ugly middle aged over the hill Chinese ladies want the same amount for both a shitty massage and a half assed handy.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy88
[View Original Post]
All this was building up for years due to LA's crazy cost of living, stricter immigration, then COVID was basically disrupted what was left of the market. What was left of my massage parlour ATF's have probably either left the country or gone dark.
-
04-05-21 20:37 #2553Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Up the price
The feds were unable to make prostitution illegal as a federal crime. They have run into some commerce clause issues in that it is not clear how handing 60 for BJ on fig is somehow a matter that congress can legislate. Yes they have the Mann Act, but that is only if you transport pussy across state lines. Within state lines, it is a state by state matter.
Originally Posted by Mal252
[View Original Post]
So, because the neo-fems and the neo-cons wanted to legislate about pussy on the federal level, they chose FOSTA which constricted the means of supply. That has affected the economics to the point where it is hardly legal anymore. A girl who wants to make some money on the side is not going to go on HX, which makes marathon runners internet social groups look like a self affirmation seminar. I mean any girl on HX must have trauma bonded with her drug dealer before joining the site. As for PD, it should be deleted, it is useless.
So now you have hardened gals, doing rush jobs, all while listening to shit music, and that was never what mongering (at least off of fig) was about.
Basically, mongering is pricey enough that it is illegal.
-
04-05-21 16:51 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 69I've posted about this already but it has everything to do with craigslist and backpage being off. Its harder for girls to get into mongering which means the few girls that are there get to raise their prices. We were on the good end of supply and demand for years because girls knew if they charged too much we'd just go to the next girl. Now even girls that could give hippos a run for their money are charging 150 for hh. Its crazy.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy88
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 14:40 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 69That is so true. Before craigslist and backpack went away it used to be so easy for all types of girls to hop on and that kept prices pretty reasonable across the board. Now even the most unattractive girls want 150 for hh.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy88
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 12:36 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 746Exactly.
It really seems that Private Delights has taken a wrecking ball to the market (and of course FOSTA and all that has played at least an equal role). Just a few years ago, you could see some serious hotties for about 120/ hhr. Heather Kim for example, who is now retired. Everything was covered for her, but in my opinion, she was DDG and for what it was, her service was amazing. 120/ hhr, 200/ hr for her with MSOG. What she offered would be 250/ hhr+ these days. Then, there is Mio Grace. She used to work near LAX in the BP days. She was also non GFE, but was young and super hot. I used to see her for $140/ hhr. She's now 250/ hhr on PDs for a very limited menu. Also, there is a girl who advertises on PDs for 500/ hr. That is out of the question for me. However, I connected with her on HX and she is asking 300/ hr on HX (she is full GFE, but not BBFS). So, it seems that she is price gouging her services on PDs just because she can. She shall remain nameless because at 300/ hr GFE, she is next on my list the moment she's back in my area. Anyone who wants to know who she is, you are welcome to PM me.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy88
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 06:20 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 226Yea, the market is a joke which is largely why I rarely monger anymore. There used to be hidden gems all the over the place, but now it's reduced to only a handful of expensive pros who charge like their pussy really is made of gold. Private Delights is the new standard and I must say. What a shit show. A handful of barely above average looking girls has managed to corner the whole damn market and are commanding laughable amounts of cash for the most limited menus you ever seen. On HX there are so few ladies still offering on the regular. In 10+ yrs of mongering I've never seen the market so dry, it's a fucking dessert out there.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 17:50 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 199Never knew she had a BF, but that would make sense. Was an absolute blast each time I saw her though. And yeah, she like literally vanished, no traces online, no forwarding address. Hope she's living well. Would definitely trek back up there to see her again if she came back into the game.
Originally Posted by DGoodLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 19:49 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 59Foreign Legal Pussy
I've been to Aruba. Some locals of Dutch lineage but most are Columbian and Venezualian. Some unfuckingbeleivably gorgeous women. Ran about $200 for a round. I was there for 8 days and saw 9 different women and one three times. Two was covered only and the others participated with enthusiasm sans condom. All had "rooms" that I also paid a little extra for $40-$50 per use. I still dream about a spinner blonde Columbian woman, about 25 years old, 5' and maybe 100 pounds. Moved line a an energizer bunny gymnast. Paid to see her $600 for the last day I was there. Took her shopping and drinking. Forgot it was a service except I an an old fart and she is 25.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 12:57 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 746I want to go to Colombia, Thailand, etc.
I also want a billion dollars. None of that is happening any time soon. Please, brothers, travel far and wide and smash some discount pussy on my behalf.













Reply With Quote





