Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 206 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 3085
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2545

    Tj

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    Things are back in full swing in the Zona Norte. The OC part of these forums has some details. The ISG TJ section has even more details. Clubs fully open with lots of girls.

    Actually they were never really down. Just moved things to the hotels the last year. It is nice to have some of the club shows back.
    The hotel thing was not fun at all, I did the HK one for 1 day was bored, the hunting and playing at the club is the reason zona calls us mongers. I even moved to PA and got some girls from MLD & QTJ to see me there but it was just ok. All I have to say to fellow mongers get your Sentri or Global Entry and you can jump back and fouth pretty quickly.

  2. #2544

    Columbia

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchelleces45  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if true but heard in Columbia $30-$50 gets you amazing puss. Want to go and drown in it. Love me Colombians haha. Just not sure how the violence is there or anything. And of course got no monger friends sadly.
    Its still not bad there but yea better to know some friends there or go with a seasoned monger to get the layout. There is a website with guys that are on the ground there send me a message and ill let you know.

    I used to make a yearly pilgrimage to So america and would stay in Medellin 4 days or so, there are a lot of places to party and pick up and if that didn't work there were a lot of working girls to choose from, back then (8-10 yrs) as long as you had air conditioning and nice bed and wernt a slob you could score.

    DGL.

  3. #2543

    Miss Cheeky

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    I don't even know what that means. But I'm intrigued.

    My favorite trip down memory lane would be Mistress Cheeky up in Topanga, if anyone remembers her. Wish she was still in the game.
    Wow that is an old one, that redhead MILF had a nice body, her place was in no mans land up that hill top, and a little funky inside her M-hombe. She was fun though, I was able to see her 3-4 times out of the blue I got a message saying she was no longer going to be available and poof, she was gone. I think you should do recon and see if she is still up there. I think I saw somewhere she had a pretty serious BF at the time and maybe gave it up for that. Quirky fun great lips.

    DGL.

  4. #2542
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Thats what I said you can't even get a descent FS with 100 $ these days You need fucking 200 plus! I blame America its behind on everything and I haven't forgot what they did to city vibe and backpage, You could literally starve to death with no Pussy here. Go to Mexico and Central America over there no restrictions on selling pussy.
    Not sure if true but heard in Columbia $30-$50 gets you amazing puss. Want to go and drown in it. Love me Colombians haha. Just not sure how the violence is there or anything. And of course got no monger friends sadly.

  5. #2541
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]

    The old English gal near the freeway by like national and Sawtelle in that decent house who sucked cock like she won the masters?
    I don't even know what that means. But I'm intrigued.

    My favorite trip down memory lane would be Mistress Cheeky up in Topanga, if anyone remembers her. Wish she was still in the game.

  6. #2540

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what these providers and mongers are thinking. Non-GFE CBJ and CFS should be 100/ hhr at most. Full GFE should be 300/ hr absolute max. Can hardly even get a quick nut for a reasonable price these days.
    Thats what I said you can't even get a descent FS with 100 $ these days You need fucking 200 plus! I blame America its behind on everything and I haven't forgot what they did to city vibe and backpage, You could literally starve to death with no Pussy here. Go to Mexico and Central America over there no restrictions on selling pussy.

  7. #2539
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember any of these:

    The girl in the valley like on Moorpark who used to wrestle?
    I saw this one a few times. Just threw out the "punch card" she gave me for buy 10, get 1 free from her (it was a sticky note with her name and now disconnected number). I only got massages from her. It was ridiculously scripted and she was entirely disconnected, so I was never made aware that anything more was available from her. Not that her lack of interest made me want much more from her.

  8. #2538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    Things are back in full swing in the Zona Norte. The OC part of these forums has some details. The ISG TJ section has even more details. Clubs fully open with lots of girls.

    Actually they were never really down. Just moved things to the hotels the last year. It is nice to have some of the club shows back.

    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    So all the Brothels in TJ are now open again, Hong Kong (HK) sent message out to let people know that the club is open, I called adelitas and they are opeing up too. Wonder how many ladies are going to show up and how many mongers will brave a trip south of the border. Thoughts?

    I for one will just chill a bit longer (I got my 2 shots) but just don't think the hassle is worth it at the moment.

    DGL.

  9. #2537
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Blasts

    Anyone remember any of these:

    Leslie from trick pad on pearl on the westside?

    The Aussie girl on the west side who was fat but gave great head?

    The girl in the valley like on Moorpark who used to wrestle?

    The old English gal near the freeway by like national and Sawtelle in that decent house who sucked cock like she won the masters?

    The gal in the marina, Michelle, who would lecture you if you were not vegan?

  10. #2536

    This market has become a joke.

    I don't know what these providers and mongers are thinking. Non-GFE CBJ and CFS should be 100/ hhr at most. Full GFE should be 300/ hr absolute max. Can hardly even get a quick nut for a reasonable price these days.

  11. #2535
    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    There are so many stories about what happened. They say disgruntled bf. Its sad though either way. Glad they caught the guy then and there. He may not last too long. Logan Mathew Kelley (POS).
    I had heard the disgruntled boyfriend story about this situation too. Too bad either way as she was definitely a looker.

  12. #2534
    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    There are so many stories about what happened. They say disgruntled bf. Its sad though either way. Glad they caught the guy then and there. He may not last too long. Logan Mathew Kelley (POS).
    Yup, I saw the video that night when it was uploaded.

    It was nasty seeing all that blood and chick just laying there.

    My friend is a regular there and per the girls he see's on a reg basis there. The dude was infatuated and in love with this chick. He gave her moneyall kinds of other gifts and and told her to stop but she comes from poverty and was helping her family as well. She kept working behind his back when she told him okay (when she was just lying).

    That dude is #1 on radar for all the booty pirates in tj jail!

  13. #2533

    Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by Kampfire  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else see the cc security video of that OH guy come up behind the girl at Adelitas and slit her throat in the hall? Crazy shit. PSA: Please don't kill sex workers, their life is hard enough. I might need to take a stroll across when I hit SD next. I could use a taco and a taco.
    There are so many stories about what happened. They say disgruntled bf. Its sad though either way. Glad they caught the guy then and there. He may not last too long. Logan Mathew Kelley (POS).

  14. #2532

    Border

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Is the border open yet (the legal border.)? I'm a lot closer to Canada and the border between us is still closed.
    San Ysidro is open. If that is what you mean by legal? There is Ped West & East and HK will pick you up if you call (I think you need to buy a drink once inside).

    I have a Global Entry so in and out are pretty easy.

    DGL.

  15. #2531
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Is the border open yet (the legal border.)? I'm a lot closer to Canada and the border between us is still closed.
    If ya mean the northern border? Nope!

    I work with gov't companies in Canada (contracts) and they've even told me. The USA / Canada border will not fully open til maybe Nov / Dec? And, if it does they're will still be limitations on the stay.

    You can still travel to Canada but have to quarantine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape