Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23886

    Peak years are too early

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    All Colombia women have that trend of aging a bit quicker on the face. Sofia Vergara is still smoking hot but the face (while not ugly) isn't aging as well as the body. Same goes for any of the broads from Telemundo programming. They go from being the show's main talent, only for 5 to 6 years to pass and they are playing the mother / aunt of the 17-19 year old protagonist played by the fresh import that is not older than 25. Then again even the best DR. Miami in town with the botox shot only leaves chicks looking like the joker.
    Unfortunately, the Latinas peak at way too early an age (at least for us in the USA). Very steep drop as you pointed out. HS girls look mid 20's, Mid 20's look 40's.

  2. #23885
    Quote Originally Posted by GattiShack  [View Original Post]
    I would personally say NOT so pretty face and decent body. Much older than the girl advertised on the site.

    Redeeming factors are:

    - That she definitely knows how to fuck. Lots of energy despite her age.

    - A warm, social and fun communicator. Knows how to make someone feel welcome rather than cold.

    - Message was actually pretty solid.

    Overall 6/10.
    All Colombia women have that trend of aging a bit quicker on the face. Sofia Vergara is still smoking hot but the face (while not ugly) isn't aging as well as the body. Same goes for any of the broads from Telemundo programming. They go from being the show's main talent, only for 5 to 6 years to pass and they are playing the mother / aunt of the 17-19 year old protagonist played by the fresh import that is not older than 25. Then again even the best DR. Miami in town with the botox shot only leaves chicks looking like the joker.

  3. #23884
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Ok I'm compiling the definitive list of the CLM roster and their offerings. I release a new version with additional feedback or new experiences.

    Jessica. GFE, BBBJ, FS. No Greek. Little bit older euro woman. Good attitude. $100 - $150 upcharge.

    Suzie (Jenny) - young and hot. No FS, no GFE, YMMV on things like CBJ vs. BBBJ and DATY. Varies a lot but probably the hottest girl on the roster. $150 - $200 upcharge.

    Amy. Older. FS available, but $200+ upcharge. Mixed reviews on attitude. Not sure if BBBJ is available.

    Sandra. Older Colombian. Good face, better body. Very accommodating, enthusiastic, passionate. GFE FS apparently available. BBBJ available. Upcharge $100 - 150.

    Emily. Apparently L1 only. No extras offered. Tall, thin Ukrainian girl. Attractive but poor service.

    Naomi. Found nothing. NEED MORE INFO.

    Salma. Only HR. Young, attractive, friendly but no other extras, even with a tip. Doesn't go nude. Appears to dislike the job. May not be around long.

    Maddie. Only offers a L2 style of release that is OK at best. If you are looking for a southern surfer girl than she fits that vibe, but she is not as accommodating.

    Bella. Only two reviews. One just said "not a fan". The other said "young good girl. Takes commands very well. A little thick but not fat. 3 holes in your not to big. Sometimes she she doesn't want to put work but will take a pounding. " NEED MORE INFO about menu and upcharges.

    Lilly. Attractive Latina. Boob job. Muscular body. No GFE. $300 upcharge for FS. $150 for CBJ. Was apparently GFE pre-COVID.

    Audrey. GFE FS for the most part, although seems slightly YMMV based on a dissenting review. Upcharge amount is unclear but it may be more down to personal chemistry than "business". Reports of BBBJ and DFK being had. Described as a mid-20's PAWG, and reports vary on how thick vs. Bbw she is.

    Sophie. Only one review: "Horrible, don't get me wrong can take a pounding but a horrible attitude. Didn't rush me but didn't make me feel welcomed. She will stafiy the little guy but with a straight face. " No details about menu or upcharges. NEED MORE INFO.

    Isabelle. No info at all that I could find. NEED MORE INFO.

    Laura. Tall, thin eastern European. GFE FS available (feedback seems to be a little inconsistent on this point). $100 upcharge for 30 minutes + $50 for BBBJ. $150 upcharge for an hour. Reviews are mixed on her personality. Some say she's transactional and some say she's warm and friendly.

    Lexi. Pics apparently deceptive or fake. About 15 pounds heavier and shorter than she appears. Charges $1/$2 for BJ / FS, feedback generally negative.

    Melissa. Blonde MILF. GFE FS dfk daty were all on the menu but things may have changed after Covid. Great attitude, great reviews. Only downside is that she's significantly older than photos suggest. $100 - $150 Upcharge.

    If you have any extra information on any of these girls or want to clarify or dispute anything, reply here and I'll update the next version. Also if I missed anyone who is currently om the roster, please reply and I'll add.
    Thanks! Does anyone have intel on the potential CLM outcall? I know it might me expensive but still knowledge is power!

  4. #23883

    Northwest burbs

    Going to be in the west Dundee area this west and looking for help finding a good massage, Latin or Asian is fine. L1 is great, any recommendations?

  5. #23882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    4-11-21 Chicagoland Massage CLM roster

    Ok I'm compiling the definitive list of the CLM roster and their offerings. I release a new version with additional feedback or new experiences.

    Jessica. GFE, BBBJ, FS. No Greek. Little bit older euro woman. Good attitude. $100 - $150 upcharge.

    Suzie (Jenny) - young and hot. No FS, no GFE, YMMV on things like CBJ vs. BBBJ and DATY. Varies a lot but probably the hottest girl on the roster. $150 - $200 upcharge.

    Amy. Older. FS available, but $200+ upcharge. Mixed reviews on attitude. Not sure if BBBJ is available.

    Sandra. Older Colombian. Good face, better body. Very accommodating, enthusiastic, passionate. GFE FS apparently available. BBBJ available. Upcharge $100 - 150.

    Emily. Apparently L1 only. No extras offered. Tall, thin Ukrainian girl. Attractive but poor service.

    Naomi. Found nothing. NEED MORE INFO.

    Salma. Only HR. Young, attractive, friendly but no other extras, even with a tip. Doesn't go nude. Appears to dislike the job. May not be around long.

    Maddie. Only offers a L2 style of release that is OK at best. If you are looking for a southern surfer girl than she fits that vibe, but she is not as accommodating.

    Bella. Only two reviews. One just said "not a fan". The other said "young good girl. Takes commands very well. A little thick but not fat. 3 holes in your not to big. Sometimes she she doesn't want to put work but will take a pounding. " NEED MORE INFO about menu and upcharges.

    Lilly. Attractive Latina. Boob job. Muscular body. No GFE. $300 upcharge for FS. $150 for CBJ. Was apparently GFE pre-COVID.

    Audrey. GFE FS for the most part, although seems slightly YMMV based on a dissenting review. Upcharge amount is unclear but it may be more down to personal chemistry than "business". Reports of BBBJ and DFK being had. Described as a mid-20's PAWG, and reports vary on how thick vs. Bbw she is.

    Sophie. Only one review: "Horrible, don't get me wrong can take a pounding but a horrible attitude. Didn't rush me but didn't make me feel welcomed. She will stafiy the little guy but with a straight face. " No details about menu or upcharges. NEED MORE INFO.

    Isabelle. No info at all that I could find. NEED MORE INFO.

    Laura. Tall, thin eastern European. GFE FS available (feedback seems to be a little inconsistent on this point). $100 upcharge for 30 minutes + $50 for BBBJ. $150 upcharge for an hour. Reviews are mixed on her personality. Some say she's transactional and some say she's warm and friendly.

    Lexi. Pics apparently deceptive or fake. About 15 pounds heavier and shorter than she appears. Charges $1/$2 for BJ / FS, feedback generally negative.

    Melissa. Blonde MILF. GFE FS dfk daty were all on the menu but things may have changed after Covid. Great attitude, great reviews. Only downside is that she's significantly older than photos suggest. $100 - $150 Upcharge.

    If you have any extra information on any of these girls or want to clarify or dispute anything, reply here and I'll update the next version. Also if I missed anyone who is currently om the roster, please reply and I'll add.

  6. #23881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    Went on a mini binge, courtesy of the stimulus. Ended up with Melissa on Clm. Sweet and receptive as always. We did our thing on the Jacuzzi. We finished on the bed because the soap was irritating her skin. For a MILF, she's the only one with a young soul and energy. Others can be easy going but cold. I really want to try another girl, but I just don't want to drop cash on a dull experience. Don't get me wrong, Melissa's is pretty but much older then first glanced especially when you see her directly in the eyes. She tries to mask her crows eyes with cakes of make up. Anyone else, got other suggestions on CLM. So far I only tried Elena (who's not there any more), Sandra (The best looker of the bunch in my humble opinion) and the aforementioned melissa. I heard from both mongers and Melissa herself that Audrey does GFE. Anyone can offer more info? BTW, I found out, CLM does outcall sessions. Depends on the mood of the booker on the phone, the older looking brunette petite lady. She's usually very polite but when you ask more questions, understandably she goes cold. She said, to ask the specific provider for an outcall and then to call her after requesting them. I asked Melissa but she told me to text the booker. The booker texts me to ask Melissa during a paid session for an outcall rate. I don't know. But could be just bs to discourage folks from outcalls. Then again, why not just say flat out, no outcalls? However considering how pricey CLM is for a regular session plus ballpark numbers around 300 for FS, a 1 hour outcall could make your wallet bleed to death.
    The consensus seems to be that Audrey does GFE and is very good at what she does. I also several good experiences with Jessica who might also be your type. She's open minded and loves sex.

    Several posts below I consolidated all of the reviews of all of the CLM girls. I'll update it with your feedback for the next version.

  7. #23880

    CLM return.

    Went on a mini binge, courtesy of the stimulus. Ended up with Melissa on Clm. Sweet and receptive as always. We did our thing on the Jacuzzi. We finished on the bed because the soap was irritating her skin. For a MILF, she's the only one with a young soul and energy. Others can be easy going but cold. I really want to try another girl, but I just don't want to drop cash on a dull experience. Don't get me wrong, Melissa's is pretty but much older then first glanced especially when you see her directly in the eyes. She tries to mask her crows eyes with cakes of make up. Anyone else, got other suggestions on CLM. So far I only tried Elena (who's not there any more), Sandra (The best looker of the bunch in my humble opinion) and the aforementioned melissa. I heard from both mongers and Melissa herself that Audrey does GFE. Anyone can offer more info? BTW, I found out, CLM does outcall sessions. Depends on the mood of the booker on the phone, the older looking brunette petite lady. She's usually very polite but when you ask more questions, understandably she goes cold. She said, to ask the specific provider for an outcall and then to call her after requesting them. I asked Melissa but she told me to text the booker. The booker texts me to ask Melissa during a paid session for an outcall rate. I don't know. But could be just bs to discourage folks from outcalls. Then again, why not just say flat out, no outcalls? However considering how pricey CLM is for a regular session plus ballpark numbers around 300 for FS, a 1 hour outcall could make your wallet bleed to death.

  8. #23879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Expecting Extra Play At A Massage Spa.

    Never assume extra play is available at any massage spa you go to. I actually like getting a great legit massage. I never had any extra play at the massage place I go to. I know the owner. Besides it would set a bad precedence because her massage spa is in my neighborhood. And I run into her every so often in the area.

  9. #23878

    Broadway Spa

    Hey everyone, new to the Chicago area, but hit up Broadway Spa just a bit north of me. Could only manage to get a legit one. Nothing more. She was upset I didn't tip but what's there to tip for?

    Anyone got info on White Lily Spa? I called and they didn't pick up but then they texted me, asking me to cashapp them. Is that normal? I'm new to the area but I felt suspicious.

    I tried to go to VIP Massage on Halsted but no one answered the phone or door so idk.

    If anyone has intel lmk.

  10. #23877

    Places

    Quote Originally Posted by SwinginSirloin  [View Original Post]
    These services are getting ridiculous! After blowing 1. 3 for a half ass L1 I made my way to a bar to unwind. This 6', 289#, 40 yr. Old blonde / blue heifer strolls up to me and asks me why I look mad. I ask her repeatedly,"You really want to know"? She nods and I ask her," Do you think I'm cute"? She curiously nods and asks," Why"? I said," I think I'm average, so I go into these massage parlors to get some relief"(her curiosity piques). I tell her I'm sick and tired of these providers overcharging and underserving! She looks at me and tells me," She knows". I jerk my head and say," What do you mean, you know" She tells me she goes to AMPs also and has left unsatisfied as well"! I ask her why she needs AMPs. There's a smorgasboard of cock at her disposal?? (I forgot to add she maybe obese but quite good looking). She says men don't know how to use their tongues as well as their hands and no one eats pussy or rubs like another female. She also noticed fees increasing and service on the decline. A few more drinks and a kiss test and we're over at her home. She disrobes and lays on her stomach. I start massaging her and soon she flips. I won't go into the details but we see each other on a regular basis and save dough in the meantime.
    All three places are solid. They're just trying to recover from the financial disaster that most of then have suffered. Although, the barfly story is another Hanging Balls sick fantasy, the 1. 3 demand for L1 becomes pretty common now.

  11. #23876

    I Wish

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, how old are you? I haven't heard "barfly" since my grandfather was alive.

    Them balls must be hanging really really low by now LOL.
    I was 1/2 the man HB is!

  12. #23875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Barfly??

    Jesus, how old are you? I haven't heard "barfly" since my grandfather was alive.

    Them balls must be hanging really really low by now LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwinginSirloin  [View Original Post]
    These services are getting ridiculous! After blowing 1. 3 for a half ass L1 I made my way to a bar to unwind. This 6', 289#, 40 yr. Old blonde / blue heifer strolls up to me and asks me why I look mad. I ask her repeatedly,"You really want to know"? She nods and I ask her," Do you think I'm cute"? She curiously nods and asks," Why"? I said," I think I'm average, so I go into these massage parlors to get some relief"(her curiosity piques). I tell her I'm sick and tired of these providers overcharging and underserving! She looks at me and tells me," She knows". I jerk my head and say," What do you mean, you know" She tells me she goes to AMPs also and has left unsatisfied as well"! I ask her why she needs AMPs. There's a smorgasboard of cock at her disposal?? (I forgot to add she maybe obese but quite good looking). She says men don't know how to use their tongues as well as their hands and no one eats pussy or rubs like another female. She also noticed fees increasing and service on the decline. A few more drinks and a kiss test and we're over at her home. She disrobes and lays on her stomach. I start massaging her and soon she flips. I won't go into the details but we see each other on a regular basis and save dough in the meantime.

  13. #23874

    Sandra Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]

    Sandra. Older Colombian. Good face, better body. Very accommodating, enthusiastic, passionate. GFE FS apparently available. BBBJ available. Upcharge unclear.
    I would personally say NOT so pretty face and decent body. Much older than the girl advertised on the site.

    Redeeming factors are:

    - That she definitely knows how to fuck. Lots of energy despite her age.

    - A warm, social and fun communicator. Knows how to make someone feel welcome rather than cold.

    - Message was actually pretty solid.

    Overall 6/10.

  14. #23873

    Relaxed once more

    Well I went yesterday mimi Lisa (or yuyu) to some of the vets was there again was picturing FS with her tight pussy again but you was greeted by a "new girl" 2 weeks english was good very cute face maybe 5"5 low Cs but no ass really. Anyways I forgot her name but took her for a spin she did have blonde hair. Massage was decent with teasing let me roam very good teasing. Massage was good also worked my. Neck area very well. On the flip man TONS TONS I'd teasing no comvo of piece wanted L3 but she said next time I got to being rhe jimmy. Yeah ight. But it was cool I thought she would start L1 right away but she just liked teasing and gettinf me excited. I started to roam let me roam every where finally lifted up the dress nice little ass tight pussy OMG could barley fit one finger in there finally she started took direction very well and also started kissing the man downstairs on her own but didn't go full on BBBJ. Ill assume she liked it because then she let the girls out and put them in my face sucked on them hard she would kiss me all over. And really she would stop and go stop and go on me experience was great but you want L3 after I could barley fit my finger in there. More of that for many 15 mins and then finally a pop great experience I tipper her. 80 ill be back once again.

  15. #23872

    You're better off with a heifer barfly

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I've been to all three places. If you go to the NYC boards they whine just as much as we do about lack of quality and service. The FL boards are filled with "things aren't what they used to be" complaints and Cali prices have skyrocketed along with the cost of living unless you're really into AMPs (I'm not).
    These services are getting ridiculous! After blowing 1. 3 for a half ass L1 I made my way to a bar to unwind. This 6', 289#, 40 yr. Old blonde / blue heifer strolls up to me and asks me why I look mad. I ask her repeatedly,"You really want to know"? She nods and I ask her," Do you think I'm cute"? She curiously nods and asks," Why"? I said," I think I'm average, so I go into these massage parlors to get some relief"(her curiosity piques). I tell her I'm sick and tired of these providers overcharging and underserving! She looks at me and tells me," She knows". I jerk my head and say," What do you mean, you know" She tells me she goes to AMPs also and has left unsatisfied as well"! I ask her why she needs AMPs. There's a smorgasboard of cock at her disposal?? (I forgot to add she maybe obese but quite good looking). She says men don't know how to use their tongues as well as their hands and no one eats pussy or rubs like another female. She also noticed fees increasing and service on the decline. A few more drinks and a kiss test and we're over at her home. She disrobes and lays on her stomach. I start massaging her and soon she flips. I won't go into the details but we see each other on a regular basis and save dough in the meantime.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape