Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 40026
-
04-10-21 00:44 #23871Senior Member

Posts: 1445I don't see Sarah on the website. I wonder if she's still part of their current roster.
Originally Posted by VanillaLover
[View Original Post]
Great feedback on Audrey. Her two reviews were both questionable so it's good to get a third. Makes me want to see her but I might do one more TOFTT and grab the other new girl Sandy. I'll admit that I don't have the highest hopes based on the two nuns CLM hired but always worth a shot.
-
04-09-21 23:39 #23870Senior Member

Posts: 155CLM other girls
J you need to add Sarah to the list. She's an older MILF who is very sensual and full GFE. She's usually offers L2 as standard if she likes you and upcharges the least for FS. She's a good lay and loves to make out.
Audrey is a bit more reserved. If she likes you, she'll be full GFE. Simple upcharge for FS and will give you a BBBJ as well. She's a mid twenties pawg with short black hair and a cute face.
I'll see if I remember who else I've met so you can update that list!
I did see another new girl on the roster but I'll probably wait for someone else to toftt.
-
04-09-21 21:52 #23869Senior Member

Posts: 1445I've been to all three places. If you go to the NYC boards they whine just as much as we do about lack of quality and service. The FL boards are filled with "things aren't what they used to be" complaints and Cali prices have skyrocketed along with the cost of living unless you're really into AMPs (I'm not).
Originally Posted by TooFull
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 21:47 #23868Senior Member

Posts: 1445CLM Chicagoland roster menu
Updated list 4-9-21.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 21:13 #23867Senior Member

Posts: 84They seem to be exploiting the fact that mongers are flush with stimulus money. We deserve better service in the Chicago area. Cali, NY, and FL have much better service and options, from what I hear.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 21:11 #23866Senior Member

Posts: 84Poor Service
I fell for their ads when I was a novice monger. You're lucky they ghosted you. It wasn't a great experience. First, the place was fucking depressing and the room was cramped. The girl was polite (named Aliyah, I think), but soon after she collected my money, she said she had to go pick up her son from school soon. I smarter monger would have said "That's fine. I'll come back another time. Give me back my money". I think that's a gimmick she uses to speed up the session.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
Anyway, we started off on the massage table and then transitioned to a mat on the floor. The room was a little larger than a jail cell. As you can imagine, this did not provide much room for action. CBJ followed by CFS. I wanted her to ride me cowboy. She got tired after 2 minutes. I felt nothing while pounding her. She killed the mood with her son comment. She ended up finishing me with a HJ. The session lasted about 25 minutes. $350 was too much for what I got.
-
04-09-21 21:02 #23865Senior Member

Posts: 1445Wow, her menu is just as bad as Salma's but at least Salma is friendly and outgoing. Sounds like a couple of recent misfires at CLM. It sounds like they're trying to go younger but sacrificing service in exchange.
Originally Posted by VanillaLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 19:45 #23864Senior Member

Posts: 65Clm
Interesting review once this is all in one spot. I have been eyeing this place for awhile and when I see reviews individually it looks like a great place, but after this compilation it does not look to good at all and like YMMV every time. Was considering trying this weekend but maybe not.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 14:05 #23863Senior Member

Posts: 155CLM Emily
They have a new girl Emily and her pics looked nice especially with her ass popping on one of the pics.
I TOFTT.
I booked a half hour (since she's new).
The good: Pics are her, she's tall, skinny Ukrainian and appears to be pleasant person overall.
The bad: Where do I begin.
She doesn't do FS, no real massage (not even oil or lotion or something), no conversation, she wouldn't go nude like literally all of the ladies at clm, she even didn't want mutual touching! No BBJ, only CBJ, no roaming, nothing that sort!
She may be decent because she looks good but she's ABSOLUTELY terrible. Clearly this isn't for her because I had bad time. I rarely ever give negative reviews but this was bottom 3 all time.
I should have seen the red flag coming in when she was running super late but I thought I'd give her a chance. Bad decision. I could have just jacked it to some point and light some money know fire and have a better time.
I can give better details via pm.
Overall: HARD PASS. Pick anyone else over her and you'll have a better time.
-
04-09-21 10:59 #23862Senior Member

Posts: 1633That's a service run by a Fillipina named Yadi, she works with a few other girls. Google the phone number for other ads and reviews. I booked a 4-hand with them once, she asked me to reconfirm day of appt to get location. I did and no response at all, ever. Totally ghosted me, it sucked. They're also annoying because they spam that board with their ads all day long.
Originally Posted by KingButk
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 08:30 #23861Senior Member

Posts: 503Pepsi
Saw her at my new favorite new location. Good times massage sucked and then sucked. Good time.
-
04-09-21 08:01 #23860Regular Member

Posts: 4Any good?
Hey why'all.
Visiting from down south and was wondering if this spot is legit / safe. Thanks!
https://chicago.rubratings.com/128647
-
04-09-21 01:06 #23859Senior Member

Posts: 108Careful
I would be cautious about most of the girls from Bedpage in the Chicagoland area. Most of the hot white girls advertised on that site end up being the famous jack shacks on Lake Street.
Originally Posted by Axel6
[View Original Post]
If you're directed to drive to Roselle, Bloomington, Itasca, Lombard or one of those towns around there, and then told to go to an address on Lake Street or North Avenue, run the hell away from there. They will charge you upfront just to go inside and meet your girl. From there, the upsell starts like crazy, and you will end up with nothing more than expensive self service in the end.
-
04-08-21 23:45 #23858Senior Member

Posts: 936Elusive Asian
First, promise us you won't keep her prisoner under the stairs.
Originally Posted by Intx88
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 22:40 #23857Senior Member

Posts: 384Any experiences?
I'm heading to your area tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has had experience with this one. She's offering 1 hr. L3 for $. 5. Any help appreciated. Feel free to PM.
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...s/9838259.html











Reply With Quote





