Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,846 to 19,860 of 44176
-
04-11-21 14:31 #24331Senior Member

Posts: 286Too rough grabbing. I think her nails got dug in on one particular grab and basically cut it.
Originally Posted by Santooki
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 13:17 #24330Senior Member

Posts: 356Can you clarify what you mean by a damaged Johnson? Like she was toothy and too rough? Or you talking about catching something and needed some prescription to clear it up?
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 01:08 #24329Banned Member

Posts: 308You're welcome. LOL.
Originally Posted by DJones
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 20:33 #24328Senior Member

Posts: 246Sakura
Finally got around to see Amy at Sakura. I'll just say she's a hoot!
-
04-10-21 18:17 #24327Senior Member

Posts: 286OC vet but 1st time poster
I can't believe I haven't seen this forum before. I've saw Rosie 3-4 times but cut that off a couple months ago. I'd agree a 7 out of 10. She's gained probably 15 pounds since I first saw her but is still a healthy weight and attractive enough. But she is crazy. When I first saw her she came in the room on a mission and went for the goods very aggressively. Quickly turned into a BBBJ and DATY. When I was done I had a damaged Johnson that was out of commission for a week. I went down to the LF nuru complex and saw Porche the next week. Attractive mid-30's blonde with big breasts and athletic build. Unfortunately, she saw scabs and damage caused from Rosie and the nuru experience went south. Not her fault but can't see her again. Back to Rosie, I was brave and saw her a few more times. She will do BBFS (I don't remember exact damage but its $$ but my last time was when she wanted me to unload inside her and was legit mad I didn't. I don't know about you guys but that's a little too much for me.
Originally Posted by Blrtum223
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 04:55 #24326Senior Member

Posts: 34Downey Therapy Sophie aka Nana Zen Day Spa
Does ne one know where Sophie from Downey Therapy went? She also Nana at Zen Day Spa.
Thanks.
-
04-09-21 12:49 #24325Senior Member

Posts: 33Yes massage too. Make sure you give a review.
Originally Posted by Liege68
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 12:40 #24324Senior Member

Posts: 68Not into waxing but curious if they do massage. Their Yelp page did not specify. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MongerMan37
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 02:02 #24323Senior Member

Posts: 159Dang
So total damage is close to 2. 5? Wow.
Originally Posted by Yoyo8899
[View Original Post]
Also pretty sure all the photos in there are fake. I know rosies is fake for sure since girl in photo is pretty famous. Emily Natalia Carmen amber look hot in photo though
-
04-08-21 17:39 #24322Senior Member

Posts: 356I don't have it handy right now but it was one of the lake forest ads on bedpage.
Originally Posted by RGarcia123
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 17:13 #24321Senior Member

Posts: 26Happy
So I finally decided to go try out happy face off beach and before I head over does anyone have any recommendations?? Cheers.
-
04-08-21 14:43 #24320Senior Member

Posts: 53Searching For Lisa
Would anyone happen to know where Lisa from Orchid Spa in Lake Forest went? She was my ALL TIME favorite GILF. Assuming that I won't find her ever again, so I'll take any good GILF recommendations if anybody has some. Thanks.
-
04-08-21 12:42 #24319Regular Member

Posts: 22Ad?
Which ad? Damn lake Forest is so far hopefully she isn't all the way out there. Downey was perfect.
Originally Posted by Santooki
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 12:15 #24318Senior Member

Posts: 356She might be at lake forest now, saw that she popped up in one of their ads. I get confused which one is which but one of the ones in that bldg.
Originally Posted by RGarcia123
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 11:10 #24317Senior Member

Posts: 1377Yes. An no. I don't I'll find out. But go with Tiffany at Ckb that should keep your mind off of her.
Originally Posted by IFearNoDeath
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




