Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 658
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged  [View Original Post]
    It seems that much of the forum is lashing out because the fantasies weren't about a 50 dollar meth head off of EscortAlligator, LOL.
    Nothing to add to the conversation as usual except for officious sanctimony. Why don't you, O master monger, enforce us with your wisdom and actually post a review?

  2. #357

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Wow, I'm so new here I didn't even know there is a stupid shit subforum under the NOVA forum with a lot of commentary about my post from a few days ago. I was super excited about the success I've been having in the couple of months on seeking.com that is why I wanted to post. Because 80% of the posts on the sugarbaby subforum are so negative. That has not been my experience at all. My thought really was to counter that point of view with my success stories.

    I don't know much the written and unwritten rules of usasex guide. I will say apologies to everyone who is offended and upset about my post. BUT I do not regret posting no links. I should have just not posted any success stories at all.
    It is well within your rights not to post your success stories. The information here is free to all even those who have not made a username. They're thousands of lurkers, and I, as all of us were, once newbies to the forum as well. I spent a solid year gathering the intel on this board to use for my own devices, and due to the effort of many a monger before me, I had some pretty good dreams.

    But as Isaac once said "if I have seen further it is because I have stood upon the shoulders of giants" and it was by this decree that I felt the calling to work as a dreamcatcher so that other mongers in my wake could have good dreams too. This board could not sustain this hobby without the altruism of mongers to relay their experiences. The unwritten rule you speak of is simply this. We are a network of information and if you serve your community then your community will serve you (and vice versa). That's how the wheel keeps turning after all.

    Whether you wish to contribute or not is your choice. This is USA sexguides afterall, so being FREE to make that choice is the most important factor. In regards to your counterpoint to offer an opposing take on the superfluous negative reviews on the sugarbabies forum. Don't you think a simple post of "I've had different experiences than you all" would suffice? It's like if I ended this post with "my cock is 9 and 1/2 inches and after having sex with my escort she apologized and returned my money saying her service was inadequate compared to the amazing time we spent together. " That would most certainly be impressive but it's rather irrelevant and quite extraneous to the topic. I think you see my point. And unless you were inherited your wealth from your father like some other, ehem, prominent figures, I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were aware of the intentions behind your post. Drawing the ire of mongers is not unfounded but nevertheless I had a good laugh.

    Should you wish to tell more stories and contribute in a meaningful way in which we can all bear the fruits of your labor, you will find more friends on this site than foes. All the best.

    Grip.

  3. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    The majority's problem with HeyDuhman's post was never about his raving success on Seeking. If it's all true, good for him! The problem is his outright refusal to share links, numbers, dates, etc. Don't deny it: it was a long-winded "pat-on-the-back" with some not-so-subtle boasts about how perfect his personal life currently is.

    Now he's technically entitled to do all that. Just as we're all entitled to call him out on it. By not sharing the more pertinent information, what's the point? To make himself feel good? Seriously, why post about the experience at all? And don't bullshit by saying he's respecting their privacy or doesn't want them jaded to the game, because that won't fly.

    No one's saying he has to share. There's a high probability he plans on seeing them again & wants to keep them with low mileage. Cool, the majority of us prefer the same with our more quality catches too! It's standard practice to withhold those from the forum at large. However if you opt to share, it's common etiquette--a somewhat unwritten rule, so to speak--to give certain details once you've had your fill or you've decided not to visit that particular one again. The point is to not write some Penthouse fantasy novel if you're not even finished with them. There's a reason you don't see many posts like HeyDuhman's in that one subforum.

    Sidenote: can't say I'm all that surprised seeing your judgmental, ignorant, pompous ass stirring things up again. At least you've finally come to the right section to do so. But is this really the position you want to defend? Really, this nonsense? You actually believe we're all fucking stupid or that we're just upset because we're not banging Jessica Alba-lookalikes for 50 bucks? Seriously, go get laid somewhere. You're still in dire need of it.
    Hi all. Wow, I'm so new here I didn't even know there is a stupid shit subforum under the NOVA forum with a lot of commentary about my post from a few days ago. I was super excited about the success I've been having in the couple of months on seeking.com that is why I wanted to post. Because 80% of the posts on the sugarbaby subforum are so negative. That has not been my experience at all. My thought really was to counter that point of view with my success stories.

    I don't know much the written and unwritten rules of usasex guide. I will say apologies to everyone who is offended and upset about my post. BUT I do not regret posting no links. I should have just not posted any success stories at all.

  4. #355

    Just For You

    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged  [View Original Post]
    It seems that much of the forum is lashing out because the fantasies weren't about a 50 dollar meth head off of EscortAlligator, LOL.
    This threads for you.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Reviews/page3

  5. #354

    Not a review post but just bragging post

    If he plans to keep the girls don't post detailed reviews with no information on the girls. No one wants to hear about his sex addiction, model wife, and his millions that he makes. Clearly here trying to show off.

    If he wanted to do a reviews so you don't scare off the girls you can look at my last big review just before HeyDuhman's post. I reviewed 11 girls, that I meetup with and FC. Just gave basic information like how they look compared to pics, if the girls host, and reason why I drop them. I didn't post prices or if I got BBFS, because those can be subjective. HeyDuhman's post was very detailed on how he BBFS and what he did to the girls. That's a review that will cause a feeding frenzy from the forum members, but because he posted zero relevant information. He ended up just pissing off or annoying those of us who do use the forum to share and help each other out.

  6. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged  [View Original Post]
    It seems that much of the forum is lashing out because the fantasies weren't about a 50 dollar meth head off of EscortAlligator, LOL.
    The majority's problem with HeyDuhman's post was never about his raving success on Seeking. If it's all true, good for him! The problem is his outright refusal to share links, numbers, dates, etc. Don't deny it: it was a long-winded "pat-on-the-back" with some not-so-subtle boasts about how perfect his personal life currently is.

    Now he's technically entitled to do all that. Just as we're all entitled to call him out on it. By not sharing the more pertinent information, what's the point? To make himself feel good? Seriously, why post about the experience at all? And don't bullshit by saying he's respecting their privacy or doesn't want them jaded to the game, because that won't fly.

    No one's saying he has to share. There's a high probability he plans on seeing them again & wants to keep them with low mileage. Cool, the majority of us prefer the same with our more quality catches too! It's standard practice to withhold those from the forum at large. However if you opt to share, it's common etiquette--a somewhat unwritten rule, so to speak--to give certain details once you've had your fill or you've decided not to visit that particular one again. The point is to not write some Penthouse fantasy novel if you're not even finished with them. There's a reason you don't see many posts like HeyDuhman's in that one subforum.

    Sidenote: can't say I'm all that surprised seeing your judgmental, ignorant, pompous ass stirring things up again. At least you've finally come to the right section to do so. But is this really the position you want to defend? Really, this nonsense? You actually believe we're all fucking stupid or that we're just upset because we're not banging Jessica Alba-lookalikes for 50 bucks? Seriously, go get laid somewhere. You're still in dire need of it.

  7. #352
    It seems that much of the forum is lashing out because the fantasies weren't about a 50 dollar meth head off of EscortAlligator, LOL.

  8. #351

    Waste of time.

    I'm fine with him bragging, if he had any relative information to share, or it was part of a discussion with another member. His post was clearly just to pat himself in the back. This site is use for us to help and share information. If he wants to post his sex stories. Do it on reddit, I've post a few stories there. His story isn't anything new. 95% of his story if real is very similar to my experience, and probably very similar to all the other members who have been on SA over a year. Minus the model wife and being a multi millionaire. I have a wife who is cute, but 10 years younger. I'm no millionaire but I'm very financially comfortable. Which most guys have to be if they have a hand fully of SBs.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, but if you were trying to keep someone a secret, you wouldn't make a post about them in the first place.

  9. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    I would and I think I may have in the past but it seems after posting links of the super hotties who are real everyone here goes crazy after them and they disappear or go underground. How many times have we seen that?
    Yeah, but if you were trying to keep someone a secret, you wouldn't make a post about them in the first place.

  10. #349

    Hey Duhman

    The purpose of this board is to share information, publicly. It's not a locker room where guys just want to hang out and brag about their exploits. Not trying to be a dick, but if you're only point of the post is to tell us all that you have a hot model wife and you bang 19-year-old spinners without giving information about who they are or links to their profile it's worthless to us all. Hope that helps for your future posts, good luck in further arrangements with those spinners.

  11. #348

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAHobby45  [View Original Post]
    Agree. This seems like more of a "look at me" post than someone trying to contribute to the forum.
    AKA Mr Attention seeking *****.

  12. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAHobby45  [View Original Post]
    Agree. This seems like more of a "look at me" post than someone trying to contribute to the forum.
    I would and I think I may have in the past but it seems after posting links of the super hotties who are real everyone here goes crazy after them and they disappear or go underground. How many times have we seen that?

  13. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    If your going to post reviews of girls put their user name or links. By not doing so your just wasting everyone's time.
    Agree. This seems like more of a "look at me" post than someone trying to contribute to the forum.

  14. #345

    Perhaps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    I agree wholeheartedly about having pertinent info like costs & services--as well as the link--included in reviews. But as far as the post count, I doubt the average user really cares that.

    And if they do, they're being foolish. It's not like there's a grand prize once you reach 500, or 1000, or however many posts. Granted, you're more likely to trust a senior's information who's got 1000 prior posts over a dude with 3. But to intentionally withhold information just for the chance to field more questions? That'd be plain silly.

    It's more likely that they forgot to include it in their haste to post the info. I've been guilty of that a couple times myself.
    I agree that it seems foolish but what's the reasoning to exclude price, services and link? I understand if it's one person but it's consecutive posts from several different users that happen to miss vital info. I've forgotten things as well but I just edit instead of completely leaving it out.

  15. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps people are avoiding details to make their post count jump? Detailed posts about services are pointless without mentioning the cost and services rendered.
    I agree wholeheartedly about having pertinent info like costs & services--as well as the link--included in reviews. But as far as the post count, I doubt the average user really cares that.

    And if they do, they're being foolish. It's not like there's a grand prize once you reach 500, or 1000, or however many posts. Granted, you're more likely to trust a senior's information who's got 1000 prior posts over a dude with 3. But to intentionally withhold information just for the chance to field more questions? That'd be plain silly.

    It's more likely that they forgot to include it in their haste to post the info. I've been guilty of that a couple times myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape