Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 9921
-
04-12-21 09:03 #4686Senior Member

Posts: 1048Kitty
I'm not really afraid of her status. I know she's real. I'm more curious about her performance. There seems to be no account of her performance as a provider. I'm willing to set a guy up with her for a trade. I'll take anyone who's easy to link up with and who can either suck or fuck well. If you or anyone else has anyone (even a street type girl who has a cell phone and who sucks well) pm me and we can talk.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 23:14 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 122I see
If you're willing to share digits, her name and how I can tell her where I saw her I would definitely try to take the plunge. I might see if she is being a scammer or actually legit. My schedule is way more open right now with covid, so I can give it shot if you want to PM the digits.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 19:26 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 1048Kitty (not from Webster)
Another photo from Kitty. Is she a lot fatter than this in real life?
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 13:47 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 53Please provide link for her specifically
Hi. Please send a thumbnail pic or a specific link. This link just brings you to the site. Thanks,
Originally Posted by KrazKid
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 09:27 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 28What's her link?
If you think it's sketchy, let me get her info so I can hit her up. I'll take the dive and let y'all know how it goes.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 08:09 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 27Agree with MrOllie
I agree with MrOllie. On this one.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
I would also be very interested. And next in line LOL. Its difficult to find good ones now a days. So, take a plunge and let us know how it goes.
Moreover, if you comfortable sharing the digits or other details. Then I am all up for making the move. LOL.
Be Safe & Play Safe. KJ.
-
04-10-21 17:39 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 220Coco the blonde Asian hotel girl
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/214630141008
Got a not terrible massage, brief CBJ and cowgirl CFS. 130 for a half hour, which is 10 cheaper than house plus tip for same at most AMP. Chinese, bleach blonde hair, C cups, bit of a belly. This is one woman's number, not a multi person hotel girl scheme. Hotel on 9.
-
04-10-21 13:54 #4679Forum Advertiser

Posts: 16Does day days are over Jill an Rsg your guys think it easy an cheap to make all this happen think again.
Originally Posted by Adobe
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 18:56 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 77http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5015626
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 13:40 #4677Banned Member

Posts: 968Saw this one for a outcall date recently.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/055889996481
Had a cool time with her. We actually hung out for a bit, before we did the fun part. It's funny we both told each other, that we look a bit different than our pics. Sometimes that can be an insult when someone tells you that. On my end, it wasn't. On hers, she claims it wasn't a bad thing. Ha who knows what she really thought? LOL just being funny. It seems like she's just using older pics, that's all. I was very much attracted to her. Found her to be sexy. And she has a beautiful smile. The fact that we got along so well, makes me want to repeat with her. I'm choosing to leave certain details out. Of what our fun intelled. And just for the record, not sure what her motel / hotel incall is like!? As this was an outcall date. She took a cab over to me.
-
04-09-21 10:39 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 176Alicia
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/324354961184
I have not seen Alicia in a year. She looks so different in her ad. So skinny and now she shows her face. Is she still as good as when she first started. She used to be real GFE. Only thing not allowed was anal.
-
04-09-21 08:47 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 1048Whole Year
Well, I do have a link connected to my post, it's a link to last years post regarding her. I know no one remembers. That's why I included the link to the older post in my new post. The reason I never saw her is because her schedule sucks, she has a kid, she works full time, and she lives with parents I believe. I'm mostly free at night after 5 pm. She's mostly free during the day before 2 pm. Back a year ago she was only free before like 10 am.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
She wants 120. She already agreed to BBFS if I want it. She does keep asking me "you're definitely clean right". I get the sense it would be safe to do with this one. The only issue is she wants to meet at a pond, and drive to an outdoor spot from there. This will all be happening sometime before 2 pm. Kind of sketchy.
-
04-08-21 11:00 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 122Just Go for it
A whole year? Dude Idk if it was COVID from keeping you from seeing her, but you are going to be the first person I would talk to on this info. If you don't have a link or something no on is going to remember trust me. I saw TOFFT and report back to us, because she looks great and if your guts says real, go for it?
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 10:41 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 67Squirter
I've seen her posting for a while, always same three pics. I called her last weekend she quoted me 160 hr 120 hh. I was going to go for it till she said a 25% deposit. I told her I didn't do deposits but was ready now. She replied back to bad and never heard back. Seems real she has a local area code and even mentions a Worcester neighborhood.
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 09:46 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 159Scammer
There is an active scammer posting stolen pictures almost every day. They are running the gift card / cash app scam. They claim they want a deposit to prove you intent to visit, not LE or something similar. Don't do give them anything. I suggest asking them to prove they are real by sending a selfie with three fingers extended or a pose that you choose that they would be to be live to provide. So far, none of them can provide such a pic. I end the conversation at that point. Just my opinion.
.
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




