Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 662 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4686

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    If you're willing to share digits, her name and how I can tell her where I saw her I would definitely try to take the plunge. I might see if she is being a scammer or actually legit. My schedule is way more open right now with covid, so I can give it shot if you want to PM the digits.
    I'm not really afraid of her status. I know she's real. I'm more curious about her performance. There seems to be no account of her performance as a provider. I'm willing to set a guy up with her for a trade. I'll take anyone who's easy to link up with and who can either suck or fuck well. If you or anyone else has anyone (even a street type girl who has a cell phone and who sucks well) pm me and we can talk.

  2. #4685

    I see

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Well, I do have a link connected to my post, it's a link to last years post regarding her. I know no one remembers. That's why I included the link to the older post in my new post. The reason I never saw her is because her schedule sucks, she has a kid, she works full time, and she lives with parents I believe. I'm mostly free at night after 5 pm. She's mostly free during the day before 2 pm. Back a year ago she was only free before like 10 am.

    She wants 120. She already agreed to BBFS if I want it. She does keep asking me "you're definitely clean right". I get the sense it would be safe to do with this one. The only issue is she wants to meet at a pond, and drive to an outdoor spot from there. This will all be happening sometime before 2 pm. Kind of sketchy.
    If you're willing to share digits, her name and how I can tell her where I saw her I would definitely try to take the plunge. I might see if she is being a scammer or actually legit. My schedule is way more open right now with covid, so I can give it shot if you want to PM the digits.

  3. #4684

    Kitty (not from Webster)

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I'm asking again now over a year later. Does / has anyone ever met up with this one? If she's talking to me she must have talked to one of you. I'd rather someone pm me and let me know the deal on her rather than me needing to give her out to a random person for them to check her out.

    These are some recent photos of this girl I've been texting for over a year now. She told me she worked at a place, I checked it out online and she did indeed work there.

    So, she seems legit between the year long communications and the workplace identity. Just wanted to see if anyone could verify. Thanks.
    Another photo from Kitty. Is she a lot fatter than this in real life?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 452F9B00-B2D5-48D3-B97C-8863E1BDF3F7.jpg‎  

  4. #4683

    Please provide link for her specifically

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazKid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to see this girl? https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...15178458981... she's got some really really saggy tits, but wondering if anyone gone to see this one.
    Hi. Please send a thumbnail pic or a specific link. This link just brings you to the site. Thanks,

  5. #4682

    What's her link?

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Well, I do have a link connected to my post, it's a link to last years post regarding her. I know no one remembers. That's why I included the link to the older post in my new post. The reason I never saw her is because her schedule sucks, she has a kid, she works full time, and she lives with parents I believe. I'm mostly free at night after 5 pm. She's mostly free during the day before 2 pm. Back a year ago she was only free before like 10 am.

    She wants 120. She already agreed to BBFS if I want it. She does keep asking me "you're definitely clean right". I get the sense it would be safe to do with this one. The only issue is she wants to meet at a pond, and drive to an outdoor spot from there. This will all be happening sometime before 2 pm. Kind of sketchy.
    If you think it's sketchy, let me get her info so I can hit her up. I'll take the dive and let y'all know how it goes.

  6. #4681

    Agree with MrOllie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    A whole year? Dude Idk if it was COVID from keeping you from seeing her, but you are going to be the first person I would talk to on this info. If you don't have a link or something no on is going to remember trust me. I saw TOFFT and report back to us, because she looks great and if your guts says real, go for it?
    I agree with MrOllie. On this one.

    I would also be very interested. And next in line LOL. Its difficult to find good ones now a days. So, take a plunge and let us know how it goes.

    Moreover, if you comfortable sharing the digits or other details. Then I am all up for making the move. LOL.

    Be Safe & Play Safe. KJ.

  7. #4680

    Coco the blonde Asian hotel girl

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/214630141008

    Got a not terrible massage, brief CBJ and cowgirl CFS. 130 for a half hour, which is 10 cheaper than house plus tip for same at most AMP. Chinese, bleach blonde hair, C cups, bit of a belly. This is one woman's number, not a multi person hotel girl scheme. Hotel on 9.

  8. #4679
    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, couldn't resist: the previous poster. No offense intended, man! - said, "You get what you pay for. " Well, that definitely applies when you're talkin' about ponying up a small donation and expecting a great experience. It happens, but then so does Halley's Comet, if you know what I mean.

    Reyna is, I'm guessing, a reasonably fit gal, and if she reports her age as 27, she may actually be in her twenties, or no more than her low thirties.

    But 200 simoleons for a half-hour? Let's see, how many of us are taking home, oh, 550 bucks an hour ourselves? Because if you are, you get to keep 400, and that about pays for the 200 per half-hour rate. If you're bringing home 550 an hour, of course, that works out to $1,100,000 a year (do the math, as they say), and if your income is that high. Well, you're better off splurging on a visiting lady who.

    Advertises not on STG but on the four-letter site that starts with "e" and ends with "s" . . . At that point, you've got enough discretionary income to shell out 500 for an hour with a world-class courtesan.

    I can't speak to Reyna's skills and attitude, and evidently there aren't all that many (if any) reviews and reports. . . But for those gals who ask for smaller donations, you may get what you pay for, but I would suggest that when the donation requested is much higher, you're only certain to pay for whatever you get..
    Does day days are over Jill an Rsg your guys think it easy an cheap to make all this happen think again.

  9. #4678
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Well, I do have a link connected to my post, it's a link to last years post regarding her. I know no one remembers. That's why I included the link to the older post in my new post. The reason I never saw her is because her schedule sucks, she has a kid, she works full time, and she lives with parents I believe. I'm mostly free at night after 5 pm. She's mostly free during the day before 2 pm. Back a year ago she was only free before like 10 am.

    She wants 120. She already agreed to BBFS if I want it. She does keep asking me "you're definitely clean right". I get the sense it would be safe to do with this one. The only issue is she wants to meet at a pond, and drive to an outdoor spot from there. This will all be happening sometime before 2 pm. Kind of sketchy.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5015626

  10. #4677

    Saw this one for a outcall date recently.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/055889996481

    Had a cool time with her. We actually hung out for a bit, before we did the fun part. It's funny we both told each other, that we look a bit different than our pics. Sometimes that can be an insult when someone tells you that. On my end, it wasn't. On hers, she claims it wasn't a bad thing. Ha who knows what she really thought? LOL just being funny. It seems like she's just using older pics, that's all. I was very much attracted to her. Found her to be sexy. And she has a beautiful smile. The fact that we got along so well, makes me want to repeat with her. I'm choosing to leave certain details out. Of what our fun intelled. And just for the record, not sure what her motel / hotel incall is like!? As this was an outcall date. She took a cab over to me.

  11. #4676

    Alicia

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/324354961184

    I have not seen Alicia in a year. She looks so different in her ad. So skinny and now she shows her face. Is she still as good as when she first started. She used to be real GFE. Only thing not allowed was anal.

  12. #4675

    Whole Year

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    A whole year? Dude Idk if it was COVID from keeping you from seeing her, but you are going to be the first person I would talk to on this info. If you don't have a link or something no on is going to remember trust me. I saw TOFFT and report back to us, because she looks great and if your guts says real, go for it?
    Well, I do have a link connected to my post, it's a link to last years post regarding her. I know no one remembers. That's why I included the link to the older post in my new post. The reason I never saw her is because her schedule sucks, she has a kid, she works full time, and she lives with parents I believe. I'm mostly free at night after 5 pm. She's mostly free during the day before 2 pm. Back a year ago she was only free before like 10 am.

    She wants 120. She already agreed to BBFS if I want it. She does keep asking me "you're definitely clean right". I get the sense it would be safe to do with this one. The only issue is she wants to meet at a pond, and drive to an outdoor spot from there. This will all be happening sometime before 2 pm. Kind of sketchy.

  13. #4674

    Just Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I'm asking again now over a year later. Does / has anyone ever met up with this one? If she's talking to me she must have talked to one of you. I'd rather someone pm me and let me know the deal on her rather than me needing to give her out to a random person for them to check her out.

    These are some recent photos of this girl I've been texting for over a year now. She told me she worked at a place, I checked it out online and she did indeed work there.

    So, she seems legit between the year long communications and the workplace identity. Just wanted to see if anyone could verify. Thanks.
    A whole year? Dude Idk if it was COVID from keeping you from seeing her, but you are going to be the first person I would talk to on this info. If you don't have a link or something no on is going to remember trust me. I saw TOFFT and report back to us, because she looks great and if your guts says real, go for it?

  14. #4673

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this one? The 508 number mostly returns the same pictures. The 413 number returns different girls along with her ads.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/004773831369
    I've seen her posting for a while, always same three pics. I called her last weekend she quoted me 160 hr 120 hh. I was going to go for it till she said a 25% deposit. I told her I didn't do deposits but was ready now. She replied back to bad and never heard back. Seems real she has a local area code and even mentions a Worcester neighborhood.

  15. #4672

    Scammer

    There is an active scammer posting stolen pictures almost every day. They are running the gift card / cash app scam. They claim they want a deposit to prove you intent to visit, not LE or something similar. Don't do give them anything. I suggest asking them to prove they are real by sending a selfie with three fingers extended or a pose that you choose that they would be to be live to provide. So far, none of them can provide such a pic. I end the conversation at that point. Just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    And will be staying away.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape