Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 31856
-
04-09-21 09:24 #25376Senior Member

Posts: 310Marketing. How to purchase Anything
IMO, the top price for whatever product you are buying is wasted $$. If you pay more than the lowest price and less than the top price, usually you will have a FAIR transaction.
Originally Posted by Xpp920
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 08:45 #25375Regular Member

Posts: 3Info
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60700251/
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60701182/
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60698894/
Anyone have anything to say about these three?
-
04-09-21 07:59 #25374Senior Member

Posts: 148Same here. I am tempted to see a lot of these girls, but I've only seen Cassie for the last 7 months or so for the exact reason that she doesn't ever bullshit me (and she's just aeesome IMO). I've seen Kendall a few times and I really like her, she's a very sweet girl and treated me really good but I love DATY and just can't see doing it with a dental dam.
Originally Posted by Stiffey
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 00:53 #25373Senior Member

Posts: 112Consistency
This is what makes this profession or service business so hard for the client.
There is rarely any consistency with these women. Which makes me stick to one or two that are fine with my rules and yet communicate when they are late or cancel and are for the most part put together when you see them.
Kendall for example is a really really nice lady. I have seen her twice for massage services and the first time was fine but the second time about 4 months later, her place was a mess, she doesnt respond until the next day, and she has a dog in the small room. I don't understand what everyone else here sees I guess. And I don't mean to pick on her because you can mention about any of them and it's SO hit or miss.
I have gotten to where I stick with the same ones - Nicole 901 (the best imho), Cassie, and now Houston (if I didn't tick her off last time) are my favs anymore because they seem to have a normal life without drama. They get this and are considerate or our time and the position we are in. They respond in a timely manner and just tell you the truth that either they can or can't and I can live with that. Don't tell me you fell asleep or your phone died for the 10th time.
And in the end there is no way to know what psycho situation and waste of time or money youre about to walk into. So I tend to HAPPILY stay with the same ones.
HighTide said it well in his post below.
-
04-08-21 18:59 #25372Senior Member

Posts: 1387. 5 out of 10
Well funny that you should ask such question. I recently Head a dream with her and it went fairly well. Set up was not too bad pretty easy although her time value like most of these girls sucks to high heaven. Once the early stages were done, and I was in her place (which on the day that I saw her was a nice place) in the middle of town. She is very friendly pretty chatty once you get her to open up and somewhat down the Earth. She seemed to get into the session and she was really going until she got a few phone calls. I Head opted for the half hour session in remember how I talked about her being chatty and friendly well she chatted up a good portion of that and really wasn't going to watch the clock I assume but after she got a phone call she realised she had to go. Now she didn't exactly rush me butI did what I had to do to get what I need to get off. LOL, she told me that she was going make it up to me and promised more and was sorry it had to end on that note.
Originally Posted by Stiffey
[View Original Post]
YMMV. Take ir for what it's worth.
-
04-08-21 18:10 #25371Senior Member

Posts: 167I actually believe there is validity to stories like this as there was a provider here years ago that was good for 6 months then went bad despite seeing alot of senior members. I have actually seen it happen before in my own experiences back in the day so its not out of the question it could happen. It wasn't quite as serious as what happened here, yet I don't see a trend of people making up stories about girls on here to be honest. I still say where there is smoke there is fire so its worth mentioning.
Originally Posted by BrokenRubber
[View Original Post]
This biz allows you meet alot of people and its not out of the realm of possibility for a provider to get around a wrong crowd and get mixed up in stuff they never did before. It can just take a month to go bad in how fast this biz moves.
Just be glad it wasn't worse. If I were you I would just stay with "well established" providers going a few years back if you're going to do this. They don't have to post on escortalligator constantly which always raised a red flag for me. Also girls in the 19-22 range even if spinners are always a bad idea as they are usually super immature, uninterested, expensive and are quite frankly stupid for the most part as they don't understand how to act like full adults in situations like this. The best women are always in the 28-32 range as they have mostly outgrown stupid behavior and actually enjoy the dreams along with you as they are in their own sexual prime. They also give you much better longterm discounts once you become a regular and more of a GFE. There are exceptions to this rule of course with providers who are excellent from day 1 and stay that way.
Everyone uses EA in the beginning to get connections which is fine, yet if your on there for a long time then there is something wrong in my mind. It usually the service is probably bad / gotten worse, their rates aren't worth a repeat or they are looking for a newbie to con. The good providers go dark for long periods of time and stay UTR unless via a referral. I don't see an OG Mimi constantly posting ads on there everyday. She doesn't need to for obvious reasons. The only ads that I trust are the ones from this site when it use to have them as providers posted ads and browsed the forums.
-
04-08-21 15:41 #25370Senior Member

Posts: 228Yes, whoever touched up her photos is very talented and can also KMA.
Originally Posted by Xpp920
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 15:33 #25369Senior Member

Posts: 147No thanks Scarlett
I reached out to Scarlett for lunch today. I love her pictures, they get me going. She replied back and quoted me. $$ for a hhr visit. I was like wow that's expensive, but something told me to splurge. So I agreed. Let me tell you what I got for a. $$ hhr visit.
A girl that when I was on my way to meet her, told me to give her more time. She was signing paperwork to buy a car (I'm on my lunch hour).
A girl that was having me meet her at a shady hourly spot on Jackson Ave.
A girl who got mad because I made her use $25 of the $200 I brought to pay for the room.
A girl who was high.
A girl who was unshowered, no make up and looked like a streetwalker.
A girl who forgot the condom she said she had.
A girl who got dropped off by her "uncle" and they left her during our session.
A girl who can't do K9 because of how small she is.
I've never donated that much but I thought I was about to get top notch service for that price. I didn't want to finish daty because she had clearly not showered or gotten ready for me. She forgot the jacket so offered me bare. She gave me a bbj that was decent and I finished.
This girl should take her ad down. I've had better service for an $80 qv. She also had a bad mommy tummy that was clearly airbrushed out of her photos. She won't look like the hottie in the photos. Not even close.
Happy hunting fellas.
https://tryst.link/escort/scarlett-ivy
-
04-08-21 09:17 #25368Senior Member

Posts: 56Same with Hayleigh
I had same response from Hayleigh when setting up. We went backwards and forward about it. I drove all the way to hotel to argue over a photo. I too turned down that opportunity. Although I wanted to after reading reviews and finally getting a response.
Originally Posted by GenioDan
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 08:35 #25367Senior Member

Posts: 270She said the same to me as well. Since I have two hard rules: no pic of myself and cash only, so I passed and moved on.
Originally Posted by Sinbadd
[View Original Post]
I am sure I missed 1-2 good ones from time to time because of my rules, but it is better safe than sorry.
-
04-07-21 12:21 #25366Senior Member

Posts: 219Did she ask for a picture first? Gave me a "no pic, no visit".
Originally Posted by Emmitt2288
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 09:01 #25365Senior Member

Posts: 219Snowing in the city Courtney
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...370/9017086849
Saw her yesterday.
Pros- young, tight and pretty. She is the girl in the pics. She lets you do DATY and play with the kitty all you want. She lays back and puts her arm over eyes and pretty much let's you go at it. No anal, no bb which is fine by me.
Cons- Does not get into it. Was tired and not made up when I got there (11:00 AM). Is real quite and not very talkative (which some may like).
If you like skinny, tight bod, and young, try her out. She is reasonable with the rate and the kitty is tight. She just needs to work on her game.
Decent locale on the View.
Happy hunting.
-
04-07-21 01:23 #25364Regular Member

Posts: 21I guess you would know if you tried to contact her.
Originally Posted by Bugs45
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 00:28 #25363Senior Member

Posts: 436Saved me some money. I was considering paying her crazy prices just cause of how fine her ass looked in ONE picture.
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 21:47 #25362Regular Member

Posts: 21Krystal Kreme Update?
Anyone know how KK is doing? Vacation, Retired, UTR, Other?











Reply With Quote





