Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 5135
-
04-09-21 11:34 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 177Anything?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/961189805618
Reviews have consistently said she's unenthusiastic, so I've been avoiding. There are cheaper options available. But, I noticed the new girl in a couple posts last night, very intrigued. I tried to text to get information on her, but was told it was either both of them or just the dead fish. Then I was told I was rude for asking about her, and that she didn't know her information. Lotta nerve for someone who I'm pretty sure confirmed she's a druggy, but I digress.
-
04-09-21 11:22 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 177Try again
She posts pretty frequently, maybe try again? Or try from a different number.
Originally Posted by NhPats
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 11:20 #2148Senior Member

Posts: 177Thanks
Very thorough, thanks.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 11:20 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 177Thanks
I'll make an attempt with her.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 11:11 #2146Banned Member

Posts: 73Message her through Facebook. And if you do see her and meet up with her. She has hidden cameras in her room. She loves taking pornographic videos of all her clients. Just to give you a heads up. She tells me she has hundreds of videos of you guys.
Originally Posted by NhPats
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 10:16 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 69#4. No success
I have tried calling #4 at least 5-6 times now without success.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
How did you get in contact with her?
-
04-08-21 22:12 #2144Senior Member

Posts: 249List
1. Saw her a while ago, Nice personality, little bigger than her pics portrayed, overall good experience.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
2. Haven't tried, there have been negative reviews on here for her in the past. Never heard a positive one.
3. Fake scam ad.
4. Gorgeous, treat her right and she'll treat you right, she's a diamond in the rough.
5. Never seen her, because she's outcall only and bigger than I prefer, but she is real as far as I can tell, been posting a while.
-
04-08-21 17:25 #2143He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606#4
I've seen number 4 (Ava), cute, nice body, nice tits, tight, took a good pounding. Compared to the majority of what's available around here she's a 9, worth a visit.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 10:49 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 90Reliability
You're not wrong, but if you know the area well, sometimes you can find the odd one show up there that's real. I've been around for a while too, so I know the ones that aren't real for the most part. I guess I'm just getting frustrated with the lack of talent in the area.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 02:00 #2141Senior Member

Posts: 177Any recommendations for the Manchester-Nashua area? Preferably one I haven't reviewed yet.
-
04-07-21 21:33 #2140Senior Member

Posts: 249Them
Them is nothing more than a scam. I have been playing this game hard for years, and have known pretty much everyone. Them has many listed as "Active" and many with recent reviews that haven't even been in this state for years.
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't use that site for anything reliable.
-
04-07-21 15:40 #2139Senior Member

Posts: 90Hmmm
I would have guessed that, but the poster of the review is a senior member now, and only posted her once. She's popping up as being recently active too, but we all know how fucked EM is.
Originally Posted by Amppro95
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 15:30 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 516Amaya
I'd be surprised if that one review wasn't her, her pimp, or friend, something like that, I've messaged her many times, well over a year ago at this point, never got one response. Maybe its me?
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 14:15 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 90Amaya
Hey,
So Amaya has been around for years now, but there is only one review on here. Anyone else see her?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amaya-es...chester-852840
-
04-07-21 12:03 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 177Thank you
Great catch there, I don't always check duplicate posts.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




