Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 342 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 5127
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2142
    Any recommendations for the Manchester-Nashua area? Preferably one I haven't reviewed yet.

  2. #2141

    Them

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    I would have guessed that, but the poster of the review is a senior member now, and only posted her once. She's popping up as being recently active too, but we all know how fucked EM is.
    Them is nothing more than a scam. I have been playing this game hard for years, and have known pretty much everyone. Them has many listed as "Active" and many with recent reviews that haven't even been in this state for years.

    I wouldn't use that site for anything reliable.

  3. #2140

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    I'd be surprised if that one review wasn't her, her pimp, or friend, something like that, I've messaged her many times, well over a year ago at this point, never got one response. Maybe its me?
    I would have guessed that, but the poster of the review is a senior member now, and only posted her once. She's popping up as being recently active too, but we all know how fucked EM is.

  4. #2139

    Amaya

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    So Amaya has been around for years now, but there is only one review on here. Anyone else see her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amaya-es...chester-852840
    I'd be surprised if that one review wasn't her, her pimp, or friend, something like that, I've messaged her many times, well over a year ago at this point, never got one response. Maybe its me?

  5. #2138

    Amaya

    Hey,

    So Amaya has been around for years now, but there is only one review on here. Anyone else see her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amaya-es...chester-852840

  6. #2137

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    You can also go to today's posting on STG and the title of the ad starts out with Ts Kristen.
    Great catch there, I don't always check duplicate posts.

  7. #2136

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    If #3 is real, it might be (or once was) a dude? I googled the number and found this: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ts-krist...-904909#erotic.
    I appreciate you doing that bit of research, I had no idea.

  8. #2135

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603  [View Original Post]
    4. Is Ava she has reviews here I don't think I have seen a bad one. IMO she is the best provider around although she can be hard to schedule. She seems to actually enjoy what she does. The pics are accurate and I have always had a good time with her.

    I haven't seen any of the others but would like to visit contestant number 1 when she is hosting again.
    I think I'll try her next, hopefully the scheduling doesn't trip me up too much.

  9. #2134
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    So there is this girl named Chelsea on Facebook that is advertising her services. I know she is legit because she's friends with all the other hookers. When I asked her to book an appointment she told me she wanted a deposit up front. So I declined. I don't want to mention her real name on here obviously. So if anybody has information I would love to hear from you guys. I'm attaching a picture of another Chelsea from Laconia New Hampshire. So you guys don't confuse her with the girl. I'm inquiring about. She has very short hair and she's very beautiful. But by her asking for a deposit maybe she's trying to scam people?? The very odd thing is she posted a screenshot of a guy asking for sex and she was rude enough to post that screenshot on her Facebook. I thought was kind of stupid.
    Any info on the one in the picture in Laconia? I'm in Laconia often and would love to find a provider up that way.

  10. #2133

    Ts Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    If #3 is real, it might be (or once was) a dude? I googled the number and found this: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ts-krist...-904909#erotic.
    You can also go to today's posting on STG and the title of the ad starts out with Ts Kristen.

  11. #2132
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me any information / point me in the right direction regarding these providers?

    1) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...g/281957528556.

    2) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/296096923851.

    3) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/073105977978 (not convinced this is a real provider).

    4) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...p/651239767989.

    5) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/168586631603.

    Feel free to PM me, if that's your preference. The numbers are there so you can use it to refer who you're talking about.

    Thanks in advance.
    If #3 is real, it might be (or once was) a dude? I googled the number and found this: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ts-krist...-904909#erotic.

  12. #2131
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me any information / point me in the right direction regarding these providers?

    1) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...g/281957528556.

    2) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/296096923851.

    3) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/073105977978 (not convinced this is a real provider).

    4) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...p/651239767989.

    5) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/168586631603.

    Feel free to PM me, if that's your preference. The numbers are there so you can use it to refer who you're talking about.

    Thanks in advance.
    4. Is Ava she has reviews here I don't think I have seen a bad one. IMO she is the best provider around although she can be hard to schedule. She seems to actually enjoy what she does. The pics are accurate and I have always had a good time with her.

    I haven't seen any of the others but would like to visit contestant number 1 when she is hosting again.

  13. #2130

    Hopefully I've given enough information to ask for some

    Can anyone give me any information / point me in the right direction regarding these providers?

    1) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...g/281957528556.

    2) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/296096923851.

    3) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/073105977978 (not convinced this is a real provider).

    4) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...p/651239767989.

    5) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/168586631603.

    Feel free to PM me, if that's your preference. The numbers are there so you can use it to refer who you're talking about.

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #2129

    Tight little spinner

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/398544544354

    I've been seeing this one quite a bit recently. Usually runs a few minutes behind, but no big deal. Has seemed out of it at times, but nothing crazy. Lacks enthusiasm on the BJ but she's definitely cute so it is what it is. Usually wears something sexy under her clothes. Tight little hole and can really take it. As far as I can tell, she loves to be tossed around and really pounded. Would recommend.

    If anyone can share digits for this "West side Sarah" I've always heared about, that would be great.

  15. #2128
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    Oh yea. I remember her. Not sure where she vanished to.
    Would love to get in touch with her again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape