Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 730 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 780 830 ... LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6792

    Hydocmo80

    Hey, just wanted to see if you were able to get my message since you said you didn't get any reply to your messages since January. Might have something to do with your message box or settings, if not you might want to contact one of the admins here about that. I do find that rather strange and I hope it hasn't been causing you a lot of issues. Hope you can get that resolved and I appreciate all of your advice my good man. That reminds me, have you gotten my reply about Sidney?

  2. #6791
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    For. 5 is she full GFE BBBJ and multiple for an hour? Looks very sexy on her site.

    Any more intel before I book with her? Thank you.
    GFE BBBJ DFK.

    I met her serval times, always get a quick response by texts. Email or P411 might be better for new clients. https://allydeep.nl/.

    Too bad she increased her rate last year. It was 0. 4 for 1, 0. 26 for 0. 5.

  3. #6790

    Elisabeth Shye

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter86  [View Original Post]
    She still offers 1. 2 for 1. 5 based on her P411 ad.
    https://elisabethshye.com/rates/

    These higher end ladies raise the rates on their terms.

    She is here 4/27 and 4/28.

  4. #6789
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    She is starting at 1. 5 for 1. 5 only. I would do 1 or 1. 2 for 1. 5 or 2 hours.
    She still offers 1. 2 for 1. 5 based on her P411 ad.

  5. #6788

    The number didn't post

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickManster  [View Original Post]
    Met this middle aged hottie named Patty with a rocking body. She's a bit freaky and likes variety. If you like brunette spinner with perky titties, she's right up your alley. 1-618-XXX-5220. I think she has a boyfriend or husband that's not keeping it warm.
    Can you tell us where she's advertising?

  6. #6787

    Ally Deep

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    For. 5 is she full GFE BBBJ and multiple for an hour? Looks very sexy on her site.

    Any more intel before I book with her? Thank you.
    https://allydeep.nl/benefaction/

    Contact info for Ally Deep. 5 for Hr. Looks really good.

  7. #6786

    Amanda

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60684279/

    Seems to be real. Fast response and sent verification pic, pics appear to be accurate,on Delnar st. In St. Louis. $$$$hr too rich for my blood. Thought she was fake. Good luck hope I'm not missing out.

  8. #6785
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovethatbob  [View Original Post]
    About a year and a half ago I saw her a few times at her place off the Rock Road. She was fit, womanly, considerate, everything covered but a good time. But about 5 or 6 months ago I made an appointment with her. Parked in usual place, knocked on door at the appointed time. No answer. Went back and waited in my car. A minute or so later, this haggard looking, fugly woman walked up the alley and approached my car. "Sorry, had to get a ride and it took a few minutes longer. Come on in. " I watched her walk down the sidewalk, trying to square this drug-ravaged, portly, hollow-eyed 55-ish looking woman with the healthy, smiling 40-45-ish woman I'd seen before and hoped to see again. Wow. I just backed up and drove away.

    She texted me a minute later. "WTF?" she texted. I replied, "Indeed."

    It's a tough biz. And it leads to or helps fund some awful habits.

    LTB.
    Damn. That's horrible. I had seen her a few times the year before Covid and she was always very attractive and cool I knew she was a drug addict because I saw her pipe on the desk. Still, its surprising how quickly she went downhill.

  9. #6784

    Elizabeth Shye

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter86  [View Original Post]
    Met her last year. 1. 2 for 1. 5. Great looking, GFE, but a little bit mechanic.

    Probably will pass this time. Would repeat with no hesitation if she's OK with 0. 8 for 1 h.
    She is starting at 1. 5 for 1. 5 only. I would do 1 or 1. 2 for 1. 5 or 2 hours.

  10. #6783

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter86  [View Original Post]
    Ally is the real deal.
    For. 5 is she full GFE BBBJ and multiple for an hour? Looks very sexy on her site.

    Any more intel before I book with her? Thank you.

  11. #6782
    I'm interested as well. But couldn't find any info.

  12. #6781
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    https://www.slixa.com/missouri/st-louis/elisabeth-shye

    1. 5 for 1. 5 is Crazy, but she is stunning.
    Met her last year. 1. 2 for 1. 5. Great looking, GFE, but a little bit mechanic.

    Probably will pass this time. Would repeat with no hesitation if she's OK with 0. 8 for 1 h.

  13. #6780
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this lady on Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/allydeep1
    Ally is the real deal.

  14. #6779

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickManster  [View Original Post]
    Met this middle aged hottie named Patty with a rocking body. She's a bit freaky and likes variety. If you like brunette spinner with perky titties, she's right up your alley. 1-618-XXX-5220. I think she has a boyfriend or husband that's not keeping it warm.
    Have a link to this little Patty spinner? Partial number doesn't do a whole bit of good.

  15. #6778

    Positive

    Quote Originally Posted by DodgeCity19  [View Original Post]
    Any positive (or negative) experiences from this one here?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/59172040/
    Positive from me. Saw in November. Believe all was covered but really enjoyed the time. Attempted again last week, but schedule didn't work out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape