Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 888 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5688
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Have never seen her, but she has several reviews on her, all bad. Put your money somewhere better.
    That's enough for me! Thanks for the warning!

  2. #5687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyOnTheNet  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this girl and actually got an answer back, but wanted to check here first to find out if anyone knows anything about her. This is the first I've seen her post so that makes me nervous. She says she's in Berea.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/604875390081
    Have never seen her, but she has several reviews on her, all bad. Put your money somewhere better.

  3. #5686

    So tempted to TOFFT

    I contacted this girl and actually got an answer back, but wanted to check here first to find out if anyone knows anything about her. This is the first I've seen her post so that makes me nervous. She says she's in Berea.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/604875390081

  4. #5685

    Lexii

    I noticed she's back with new pics, has anyone had any good / bad experiences with this one?

    Thanks for your feedback.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/686810292127

  5. #5684

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    How did she get your real name to find you on messenger?
    I found her with generic FB account.

  6. #5683

    Any info on this 1

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/370250297082

    Curious seems real just seeing if anyone knows anything.

  7. #5682

    Fixed I think

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work for me.
    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...y/047284174066

  8. #5681
    Quote Originally Posted by SCLenscap  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames. C. why /187222161527.

    She is in Charleston with a Columbia location and an upstate number.

    Thanks!
    Link doesn't work for me.

  9. #5680

    A little help, gents?

    Any Intel on this one?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/its-hump-day-baby/047284174066

    She is in Charleston with a Columbia location and an upstate number.

    Thanks!

  10. #5679

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    Link, my man. LINK! LOL).
    Hey I sent you a PM.

  11. #5678

    Chyna any info?

    Hey, does anyone have info on this Chyna in Greenville.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210402-114709_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #5677

    Chiming In

    Second link is most definately a scammer. First link wants $. 5 not negotiable. I typically don't go over $. 2 unless the service is really good and I haven't seen reviews on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    I am about to pull the trigger on either or both of these ladies and wanted to see if anyone had any
    intel to share. I believe this one is fake, found a few pictures that did not match on google.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/926803518215

    I believe this lady has been reviewed here before, but I do not have her name and the number is not pulling up on the search engine here.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-babe/37190244

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #5676
    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    I am about to pull the trigger on either or both of these ladies and wanted to see if anyone had any intel to share. I believe this one is fake, found a few pictures that did not match on google.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/926803518215

    I believe this lady has been reviewed here before, but I do not have her name and the number is not pulling up on the search engine here.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-babe/37190244

    Thanks in advance.
    The second one is a scammer if I remember correctly. She wants a deposit I believe. So if I'm remembering correctly then she is not real.

  14. #5675

    Scam

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-babe/37190244

    10000% fake / mail box shenanigans.

  15. #5674

    Any info Available?

    I am about to pull the trigger on either or both of these ladies and wanted to see if anyone had any intel to share. I believe this one is fake, found a few pictures that did not match on google.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/926803518215

    I believe this lady has been reviewed here before, but I do not have her name and the number is not pulling up on the search engine here.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-babe/37190244

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape