Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 888 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 13316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5696

    Fixed I think

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work for me.
    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...y/047284174066

  2. #5695
    Quote Originally Posted by SCLenscap  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames. C. why /187222161527.

    She is in Charleston with a Columbia location and an upstate number.

    Thanks!
    Link doesn't work for me.

  3. #5694

    A little help, gents?

    Any Intel on this one?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/its-hump-day-baby/047284174066

    She is in Charleston with a Columbia location and an upstate number.

    Thanks!

  4. #5693

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    Link, my man. LINK! LOL).
    Hey I sent you a PM.

  5. #5692

    Chyna any info?

    Hey, does anyone have info on this Chyna in Greenville.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210402-114709_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #5691

    Chiming In

    Second link is most definately a scammer. First link wants $. 5 not negotiable. I typically don't go over $. 2 unless the service is really good and I haven't seen reviews on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    I am about to pull the trigger on either or both of these ladies and wanted to see if anyone had any
    intel to share. I believe this one is fake, found a few pictures that did not match on google.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/926803518215

    I believe this lady has been reviewed here before, but I do not have her name and the number is not pulling up on the search engine here.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-babe/37190244

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #5690
    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    I am about to pull the trigger on either or both of these ladies and wanted to see if anyone had any intel to share. I believe this one is fake, found a few pictures that did not match on google.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/926803518215

    I believe this lady has been reviewed here before, but I do not have her name and the number is not pulling up on the search engine here.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-babe/37190244

    Thanks in advance.
    The second one is a scammer if I remember correctly. She wants a deposit I believe. So if I'm remembering correctly then she is not real.

  8. #5689

    Scam

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-babe/37190244

    10000% fake / mail box shenanigans.

  9. #5688

    Any info Available?

    I am about to pull the trigger on either or both of these ladies and wanted to see if anyone had any intel to share. I believe this one is fake, found a few pictures that did not match on google.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/926803518215

    I believe this lady has been reviewed here before, but I do not have her name and the number is not pulling up on the search engine here.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-babe/37190244

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #5687

    Bentley

    Thanks Gumpy! Based on your review think I will pass on her.

    Mauldin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks before Carmen Monroe. She is the girl in the pictures. Head game was ok but will not ride and only does a few positions. Not really worth the money in my opinion. There was also a guy lurking around. I said something about him and he is with her. Pimp or bf idk. I won't be repeating.

  11. #5686
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin42  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled Bentley?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/893967632146

    Seems to me there was some concern about stolen identity awhile back.

    Thanks.

    Mauldin.
    I saw her a few weeks before Carmen Monroe. She is the girl in the pictures. Head game was ok but will not ride and only does a few positions. Not really worth the money in my opinion. There was also a guy lurking around. I said something about him and he is with her. Pimp or bf idk. I won't be repeating.

  12. #5685

    Bentley

    Anyone sampled Bentley?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/893967632146

    Seems to me there was some concern about stolen identity awhile back.

    Thanks.

    Mauldin.

  13. #5684

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylorsm  [View Original Post]
    I totally get you. She has blown up my FB messenger for months because I won't pay what she is worth. Sends me pics of empty refrigerator, sad stories, etc. Same issue as you. She said she knew a place nearby for car visit we go there and then she acts all nervous and the performance was lousy to say the least. Anyway, stay safe guys!
    How did she get your real name to find you on messenger?

  14. #5683

    Layla Greer

    I just had a visit with her late last night. Offered her 40 as I mentioned she had a special for that before and I was never able to see her back then. I was willing to pay more once I got to know her more cause I would hate wasting money to find out how the provider is. It was a hit or miss. She agreed and I arrived on expected time. Everything was good initially. We sat down and she was rushing a bbj. I asked her a couple questions on what she would do. She responded with $. I was like OK, I will come see her later on. She didn't look bad at all. Anyways, I started trying to take her clothes off and she was like no, not for 40. All you get is a BJ. In my head that was not agreed on. Anyways, I said how much more and she replied with 70 more. I was like in my head, your QV is 80 and that is way more than on the ad. I will just stick with the BJ. It was slightly below OK at best. She took her phone out to respond to a message and I got up as it look like she was uncomfortable with giving head while both of us sitting down. She goes what are doing I was fine here. I was like just switching positions as it looks like you're uncomfortable. Immediately, she goes OK we're done. Get out. My sister is coming and you need to go. You're asking for too much and doing too much. I was like ummm OK. I don't see the problem and I was willing to see her again and possibly continue the session with more $. I have not been out in the market in a while, maybe 2 years. Anyways, I gave up and pack my things and leave. I would definitely not see her again. She mentioned her brother in the house sleeping, but I am sure it is her "protector" in case things go south. I only wasted 40 for a few min BJ. I can see why she had the 40 special back in the day for bait.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/064232724977

  15. #5682

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much for the report and we all feel your pain. Glad you escaped without any additional problems other than the drama caused by the little head.
    I totally get you. She has blown up my FB messenger for months because I won't pay what she is worth. Sends me pics of empty refrigerator, sad stories, etc. Same issue as you. She said she knew a place nearby for car visit we go there and then she acts all nervous and the performance was lousy to say the least. Anyway, stay safe guys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape