Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 752 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 802 852 1252 ... LastLast
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 24059
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12794

    Very reasonable

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Amy Love before and if so what are her rates?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/60509751/
    I have seen her twice. She is nice girl. Didn't like the fact she didn't let me suck on her titties. Other than that she is the girl in the pics. Nothing too exciting so I didn't continue. She is very cool and decent conversation Damage was 120 for me.

  2. #12793
    That's wierd, I don't know what's up with my account then.

  3. #12792

    Nope I don't pay but can see

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Those Seeking links never work for me. They literally ALL just give a Profile Not Available screen. I have an account, just not a paying member, so I guess that's why? I'm too cheap to pay money just to have the opportunity to pay more money for a meet LOL.
    I am able to see her profile even though I'm not a paying member. She's hot and looks TGTBT.

  4. #12791
    Those Seeking links never work for me. They literally ALL just give a Profile Not Available screen. I have an account, just not a paying member, so I guess that's why? I'm too cheap to pay money just to have the opportunity to pay more money for a meet LOL.

  5. #12790

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from Tina and GOD DAMN IS SHE AMAZING, she is someone who enjoys her job and knows how to please, definitely going to visit again when I get the chance.
    Based on good reviews, set up an appointment and turned up at the hotel room at appointed time. Definitely not the girl in the photo, are they ever? LOL! A little heavier and more of a MILF than SYT as suggested by photos. Not unattractive and body looked decent but did not get a chance to see the poor boob job. She tacked on $50 to advertised prices and I got a weird vibe so I declined. I'd have paid extra to f*ck the SYT in the photo but I have plenty of MILFs I f*ck for free. In retrospect she probably got a weird vibe from me too. Would have thought she'd give me a special Asian discount but perhaps she does not like Asians much. Irrespective, wasted a hour total driving there and back but it was not meant to be and have learned to drop things when they don't feel right.

  6. #12789
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Cam across a porn star on seeking. She tells me 600 per meet. Did not discuss details. I thought I will share the info on the forum.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-729313e7510d

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/red-august

    https://twitter.com/littleredbottom
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSack28  [View Original Post]
    The link is to your inbox, not her profile.
    Fixed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/01fb5...a-89d07415641b

  7. #12788

    Thank

    Didn't really care about the photos, the video captured my attention. If the photos are fake the video would likely be fake too. I will try to hit her up tomorrow, if she is not her, I will walk.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDiddle  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, those are fake pics. They are from a nude cosplayer (https://twitter.com/DomiVersailles) I'm not sure who is that in the video but I have my doubt that it is the provider.

  8. #12787

    Lowe4 suppy or

    Lower quality in the supply? Please. Pink is not worth that much. Especially since they no longer "act" like they want you back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Lots of stuff has gone up in price. Lumber, steel, computer chips, prices on those have skyrocketed in the past year. We have increased demand with lower supply, prices move up. Inflation is a bish, too.

  9. #12786

    Trip to Medellin

    $400 or less, flights to Colombia with about $20 a night hotel rooms.

    Beautiful ladies for less than 100 a night. Some are all you can enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurtu  [View Original Post]
    I have found it is better and more cost effective at this point to take a economy flight to San Diego, cross the border and spend a weekend in Tijuana. Airfare can range from 90 to 325 depending on airline and airport. Stay at Hong Kong two nights with VIP membership is 130 total. Chica's range from 200 to 500 for the entire night and if you negotiate right you can get them to do a two full nights for around that if you include their meals and drinks. Typically less than 1,200 for the entire weekend and you eat, drink, and bang like a fkn king.

    Border is open, I have gone every month for the past 3 months. Better quality service and ladies are gorgeous, with no bait and switch because you are taking them right out of the bar.

  10. #12785
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurtu  [View Original Post]
    I have found it is better and more cost effective at this point to take a economy flight to San Diego, cross the border and spend a weekend in Tijuana. Airfare can range from 90 to 325 depending on airline and airport. Stay at Hong Kong two nights with VIP membership is 130 total. Chica's range from 200 to 500 for the entire night and if you negotiate right you can get them to do a two full nights for around that if you include their meals and drinks. Typically less than 1,200 for the entire weekend and you eat, drink, and bang like a fkn king.

    Border is open, I have gone every month for the past 3 months. Better quality service and ladies are gorgeous, with no bait and switch because you are taking them right out of the bar.
    That sounds awesome, do you make the trip solo? I would be concerned about safety myself, what are your thoughts on that? Do you take their shuttle from the border to the hotel or make your own way?

  11. #12784
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Cam across a porn star on seeking. She tells me 600 per meet. Did not discuss details. I thought I will share the info on the forum.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-729313e7510d
    The link is to your inbox, not her profile.

  12. #12783

    Porn star red August on seeking

    Cam across a porn star on seeking. She tells me 600 per meet. Did not discuss details. I thought I will share the info on the forum.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-729313e7510d

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/red-august

    https://twitter.com/littleredbottom

  13. #12782

    Fake ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandoo2  [View Original Post]
    I'd say a trip to Montreal is in order. Can't beat the bang for buck of college-aged French Canadians.
    List crawler, skip, sumo all most all the ads are fake the Columbian and Asian girls are the worst. They post ads with different pics then you get there and it's a woman 20 yrs older and 30 lbs heavier. And let's not leave out the deposit scam. I had one wanted $75 for me too see her. The only thing I would have seen was my checking account $75 lighter and a blocked number. I just started with the Kik app yesterday. 10 girls out of 10 wanted deposits. I mean it's almost not worth even trying or chasing anymore. It's all one big scam now. Thanks too apps like cash app and others. I mean can't a guy get laid anymore with out going threw this bs?

  14. #12781

    Better Yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandoo2  [View Original Post]
    I'd say a trip to Montreal is in order. Can't beat the bang for buck of college-aged French Canadians.
    Quebec City, https://escorte-quebec.com/tarifs/ $200 Canadian equals $160 American and they deliver the girl to your hotel front door.

  15. #12780
    Quote Originally Posted by Derilious89  [View Original Post]
    I just disagree with your notion that the prices were any cheaper "a few years ago. " If you are talking about decades ago or something, then maybe you have a point. But the prices at the K-girl shops, xoc, and other mid / mid-high tier places have remained the same or increased slightly. The largest change has been in independent providers moving their prices up which always happens as the market finds new equilibrium. High-end escorts / agencies have increased their prices as well such that NoVa is reaching the lower end of prices in Cali and New York, which would make some logical sense.

    No one cares about the prices a decade or two ago when NoVa standard of living was half what it is now, or the fact that NoVa is now a major metropolitan tech corridor for the US. For at least the past five years, the going rate for mid-tier escorts has been 400-500. I am seeing some price creep there but that seems to be due to the lower tier girls being able to legitimately get similar prices to that. In general, and I'm not singling you out at all, but it feels like many mongers just complain about the fact that girls are charging the market rate for services in a wealthy area of the country. The DMV has a lot of high quality options, compared to random cities in the US, so we have to accept the fact that the general wealth of our area will lead to higher prices.

    F you are looking to get a true GFE experience for 100-150, then save up and head out to Thailand or something. IMHO, it leads to much better experience to save up for a bit and take a monger vacation, instead of trying to constantly search the CS locations for a great time and being disappointed.
    I'd say a trip to Montreal is in order. Can't beat the bang for buck of college-aged French Canadians.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape