Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 24065
-
04-07-21 11:43 #12770Senior Member

Posts: 140Pictures look amazing, but the upsell is amazing too: I'd go for if she was a pornstar, but don't know why she could justify an upsell if she was a upper tier escort with tons of reviews.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 11:31 #12769Senior Member

Posts: 638I don't see any asking for 400 in their ads.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 10:11 #12768Senior Member

Posts: 264100% agree. Unfortunately, the same thing that applies to everything else applies to this hobby. If some people are willing and able to pay a price, someone will be able to take advantage of that. The monger will pay and in the process they'll skew the market and ruin it for everyone else. From everything from booze, to sneakers, to stocks, to our hobby, etc.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 09:56 #12767Senior Member

Posts: 560I first got into the hobby in 2013 while living close to Atlanta. K-girl agencies based there were charging 300/450 / 600 for 1, 1. 5, and 2 hrs respectively. So when I moved back to the DMV for work & saw the exact same rates for agencies based here, I didn't question it. And while I've been to my fair share of AMPs, I've never been one to try my luck at an Asian or Latin CS. Figured the increased prices at an agency was worth it for the "near" guarantee in quality & relatively smooth operation in place.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
I had hoped that the market would kinda reset during & after COVID. But I think the average monger was too thirsty & anxious to get back at it, even if many providers were charging the same or increased rates. A bummer, but not unexpected.
-
04-07-21 09:56 #12766Banned Member

Posts: 115Times change. Prices go up as time progresses. That is how the world works. Ten years from now, it will be even more expensive. You can afford the new prices, but you are simply not willing to wait and save up for quality. If you cannot patiently wait, perhaps you should instead be saving up to seek help about it. Just a thought.
-
04-06-21 23:39 #12765Senior Member

Posts: 1301Not me
I don't know about anyone else here, but I can't afford $400 for a provider. And even if I could, I'm not paying $400 for services which would have cost $100-150 a few years ago. That's one reason my only visit to a provider in the last six months was at an Asian crapshoot place. They've kept their rates reasonable, although the trade-off is that mongers often don't get good value for their hard-earned money. (Thankfully, my most recent visit was an exception.) We mongers need to do our part to keep prices reasonable.
Originally Posted by Samizza
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 22:16 #12764Senior Member

Posts: 173400,450, 500?
With all due respect, who is paying these increased rates man? There are some girls on eros that I might pay that much money cauz they are really gorgeous (if I had that much $$) but every tom, dick and harry is charging $400. More power to all who are willing to pay, IMHO.
-
04-06-21 22:02 #12763Senior Member

Posts: 264Yep, been there once or twice, thanks!
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 17:56 #12762Senior Member

Posts: 654Springfield, Motel 6 hotel.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 17:47 #12761Senior Member

Posts: 264This seems like a familiar number for another ACS I used to use. What location did you go to?
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 17:34 #12760Senior Member

Posts: 146Typically it's 220 - 30 min, 260 - 40 min, 300 - 1 hr. I swear it used to be 45 min for the shortest option, but maybe things were changed in the last year.
Originally Posted by AlettaOcean
[View Original Post]
As you can tell, everyone's budget and performance (LOL) is different, but generally I think you will want to book 1 hr.
As for longer sessions:
I swear it used to be 450 - 1. 5 hr, 550 - 2 hr, but those you will want to confirm are still current.
I don't normally book longer than an hour anyway, unless it's an ATF, and all my ATFs are long gone, sigh.
-
04-06-21 17:09 #12759Senior Member

Posts: 281Bailey
Yeah also she wants a copy of your drivers license with all your personal information LOL.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 11:10 #12758Senior Member

Posts: 33Amy Love
I've seen her a few times. She's pretty reliable and a little thicker than most Asians. I think she's Cambodian but for Asian backshots she's as good as it gets without "enhancements".
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
Her personality is pretty cool too. Very friendly.
-
04-06-21 01:54 #12757Senior Member

Posts: 558Bailey
Bailey was a good regular NoVA provider several years ago when Backpage was still around. Reviews from what I recall were consistently good. Rates back then were reasonable, not the $400 hr she now charges. Maybe you high rollers can see her and contribute one review.
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 23:10 #12756Senior Member

Posts: 140For me, it was the last of the 4 k agencies to get verified with. Took the longest. Took about a year or so.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






