Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4397

    Asian Gina

    Has anyone seen her recently and is BBFS still on the menu? Her recent TER reviews mention female condoms. Just curious since I'll be visiting NYC in a few months and she always offered BBFS to me in the past.

  2. #4396
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodViper  [View Original Post]
    I can't recall, but he was wearing a baseball cap.
    Most likely it was Jay.

  3. #4395

    Remi from Wall Street desired

    Saw her she's some av porn star very nice body I'd consider her a 10. Rate is $300 half,500 hr, and 800 for 90 min. She's more $ then the others. She wants $200 for BBFS and then $200 more for cip which is ridiculous but fuck it I already came out to see her. She's ok only thing that saved the session is she's hot didn't like the crazy upcharges.

  4. #4394
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeyto  [View Original Post]
    Was it a white guy with glasses?
    I can't recall, but he was wearing a baseball cap.

  5. #4393

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeyto  [View Original Post]
    Was it a white guy with glasses?
    Today she's advertising as outcall only. Which I'm guessing also means she's got no place to go.

  6. #4392
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodViper  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few days ago on the streets walking around with a guy. She looked stoned out of her mind.
    Was it a white guy with glasses?

  7. #4391
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    Finally going to check out NYAW.

    Does it matter which number (new or old) and do I call or text?

    How does it work in terms of providers. Do I ask for a certain one, or do I get to see who is free when I'm there. (Would I make an appt or day if I wanted someone specific and is that even possible.).

    From what I see it's $300 now total and that goes straight to the provider.

    Thanks for any info.

    Feel free to reply here or PM me if you prefer.
    I text them personally and I ask if the girl I'm looking for is available and set a time for them (I don't schedule more than an hour ahead). I think it goes $200 hhr $300 hr and +$100 for greek for those who do it. Very responsive through text, number ends in 1000.

  8. #4390

    Nyaw

    Finally going to check out NYAW.

    Does it matter which number (new or old) and do I call or text?

    How does it work in terms of providers. Do I ask for a certain one, or do I get to see who is free when I'm there. (Would I make an appt or day if I wanted someone specific and is that even possible.).

    From what I see it's $300 now total and that goes straight to the provider.

    Thanks for any info.

    Feel free to reply here or PM me if you prefer.

  9. #4389
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    https://leartalent.eu/girls/kelly-copper/

    She is at Lear now. Better for her to there IMO.
    I saw her a few days ago on the streets walking around with a guy. She looked stoned out of her mind.

  10. #4388
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    How do you search for them on tryist? I only see Giovanni on tryist.

    Who else at Pearls is there?
    You have to text them to see who is in the lineup for the day.

  11. #4387
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    They advertise on tryst.
    How do you search for them on tryist? I only see Giovanni on tryist.

    Who else at Pearls is there?

  12. #4386
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennyo  [View Original Post]
    The pearls website is down again.

    Are they advertising anywhere else?
    They advertise on tryst.

  13. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    She's probably more scared of getting pregnant than getting a STD.
    The pearls website is down again.

    Are they advertising anywhere else?

  14. #4384
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Giovanna bareback in the ass this week. Weird, she insists using a condom in her pussy but she will take it in her ass bare. Go figure! Ha.
    She's probably more scared of getting pregnant than getting a STD.

  15. #4383
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    I was there yesterday. Not a fan of the new Rock location which Lears used to use. Bathroom location in the apartment makes things awkward.
    Yeah bathroom with Jewels / Pearls is always awkward but I've gotten used to it. Got to the point if I run into a girl close to it, I just ask her in as play. LOL. Was finally able to get through, and got a nice round with Giovanna. Straight to the ass and man, girl can take a good ass pounding!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape