Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 546 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 8184
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2919

    Sb

    That's fair enough. That why we have this forum. So we can ask advise from someone that has been there and done that. I'm going to try seeking and go from there.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    The highest Total Cost of Ownership per body count is going to Secret Benefits. You will burn through credits quickly with no response from most profiles you use credits to message. I pay 100 bucks (without a promo discount) for Seeking and usually end up fucking 5-8 girls in that month after it filters down to their panties actually hitting my bedroom floor with ones I want. Try this test. Buy 100 in credits and see how many girls you actually meet and end up fucking on SB. Better yet create a profile with no pic and no info on your profile or very little on SB. Watch all the hotties (bot's) contact you wanting you to spend credits to message them. Wait a week or 2 and see when they were last active.

    Yes I have spent several hundreds over the years on there with very little success and they are not getting another penny from me. My advice since you asked.

    1. Never use Secret Benefits.

    2. If you absolutely must use a credit based system use WYP.

    3. If you absolutely must use SB (mistake) spend credits on only girls that have verified with a video.

    4. If a 100 price point is keeping you from jumping in (less than 3. 50 bucks a day to message every girl you want) maybe sugar mongering is not for you.

    5. See rule #1.

  2. #2918

    Please post your success stories!

    Glad you had good luck on there! Please post any women you have actually seen, met and fucked off the site. Also. How much total did you spend sir?

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonCalling  [View Original Post]
    I have had success there. It takes more work that Seeking but you're in control of the fees since it isn't a subscription. In 4 months I have gone on dates with 4 different women. Some definitely work repeating others not so much.

  3. #2917

    Better off not bothering

    I met up with her a couple of years back. A wet paper bag would have been a better lay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brownies  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Would anyone be able to share details about Bri? I see her listed here but that was several years ago. Anyone have any recent contact / info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d59fc...c-796ec556d372

    Thank you!

  4. #2916

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck on www.Secretbenefits.com the price point is better than seeking. I haven't had any luck as of yet, but I don't have a profile picture. Also do you guys have a profile picture on your account?
    I have had success there. It takes more work that Seeking but you're in control of the fees since it isn't a subscription. In 4 months I have gone on dates with 4 different women. Some definitely work repeating others not so much.

  5. #2915

    Total TCO

    The highest Total Cost of Ownership per body count is going to Secret Benefits. You will burn through credits quickly with no response from most profiles you use credits to message. I pay 100 bucks (without a promo discount) for Seeking and usually end up fucking 5-8 girls in that month after it filters down to their panties actually hitting my bedroom floor with ones I want. Try this test. Buy 100 in credits and see how many girls you actually meet and end up fucking on SB. Better yet create a profile with no pic and no info on your profile or very little on SB. Watch all the hotties (bot's) contact you wanting you to spend credits to message them. Wait a week or 2 and see when they were last active.

    Yes I have spent several hundreds over the years on there with very little success and they are not getting another penny from me. My advice since you asked.

    1. Never use Secret Benefits.

    2. If you absolutely must use a credit based system use WYP.

    3. If you absolutely must use SB (mistake) spend credits on only girls that have verified with a video.

    4. If a 100 price point is keeping you from jumping in (less than 3. 50 bucks a day to message every girl you want) maybe sugar mongering is not for you.

    5. See rule #1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck on www.Secretbenefits.com the price point is better than seeking. I haven't had any luck as of yet, but I don't have a profile picture. Also do you guys have a profile picture on your account?

  6. #2914

    Secret Benefits

    Has anyone had any luck on www.Secretbenefits.com the price point is better than seeking. I haven't had any luck as of yet, but I don't have a profile picture. Also do you guys have a profile picture on your account?

  7. #2913

    Bump

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe3bf...5-05894292b7e9

    Just got a message from this new acct. Did Sexyhotorlando come back, or is someone using her pics?

    If she is, did she change phone numbers? I can't seem to get in touch w her over text.
    Additionally, her last photo looks like just a screenshot. So I am really curious if anyone else has gotten in touch with her.

  8. #2912

    Is Sexyhotorlando back?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe3bf...5-05894292b7e9

    Just got a message from this new acct. Did Sexyhotorlando come back, or is someone using her pics?

    If she is, did she change phone numbers? I can't seem to get in touch w her over text.

  9. #2911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100

    A little Sloppy

    Quote Originally Posted by Brownies  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Would anyone be able to share details about Bri? I see her listed here but that was several years ago. Anyone have any recent contact / info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d59fc...c-796ec556d372

    Thank you!
    She is real. She will meet and give out her details if you ask nicely but she is very much business oriented. She wants an allowance agreed upon before meeting and he body is NOT as tight as she may make it seem. Nice girl though and YMMV as always.

  10. #2910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownies  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Would anyone be able to share details about Bri? I see her listed here but that was several years ago. Anyone have any recent contact / info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d59fc...c-796ec556d372

    Thank you!
    If you reach out to her she will gladly reply back. She's in the 500 club from what I remember. Meaning she wants 500 per meet up a few times during the month. No I didn't not partake.

  11. #2909

    BriBabyy14

    Hello,

    Would anyone be able to share details about Bri? I see her listed here but that was several years ago. Anyone have any recent contact / info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d59fc...c-796ec556d372

    Thank you!

  12. #2908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    It's Tough

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    This almost feels off topic (and happy to start another thread if demand is there) but aside from websites, has anyone found the best bars or other venues to pick up a SB?

    As things open up not sure if UCF is right area or are the girls going to restaurant row to find help.
    That is a tough one man. They're out there but you'd probably have a way easier time on Seeking than finding them out in Public. Strip clubs, Tinder, Downtown bars, various bars near Idrive. I see them all the time. But too much effort, time and money IMO.

  13. #2907

    Offline Sugaring

    This almost feels off topic (and happy to start another thread if demand is there) but aside from websites, has anyone found the best bars or other venues to pick up a SB?

    As things open up not sure if UCF is right area or are the girls going to restaurant row to find help.

  14. #2906
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    I messaged you too late. How did you make out?
    We texted for a while and she sent me some lingerie pics and was thicker than I like. Then through text she was kinda bossy saying she makes the rules and she's not a prostitute. I declined and canceled the date we had. Kinda glad too, cause once I canceled she got nasty with me and confirmed what I thought of her. On to the next.

  15. #2905
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before and have any thing needed to know?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/193c1...a-117ce76deddb
    I messaged you too late. How did you make out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape