Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 9921
-
04-08-21 09:36 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 136Much appreciated
And will be staying away.
Originally Posted by PlaHkShut
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 09:18 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 64Stacy
I saw her once, not enthusiastic, average at best head game. She smelled OK, others have said this was an issue. She will let you do anything but Greek, so there's that. I would not repeat. Like a C- grade. She did let me cum on her face which was nice.
Originally Posted by RobbDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 09:15 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 64Likely Fraud
I was scammed last year by someone using these pics, so beware.
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 08:05 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 136Squirter
Any feedback on this one? The 508 number mostly returns the same pictures. The 413 number returns different girls along with her ads.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/004773831369
-
04-08-21 07:54 #4667Regular Member

Posts: 25Saggy tits
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/599172140551
Originally Posted by KrazKid
[View Original Post]
If you meant this girl, I saw her in late 2019. She lives in a dirty place and you can see the filth in the background of her pics. She lives with other men in that apartment and kids in another room. She was cool though and after the FS we smoked some 420.
-
04-08-21 05:45 #4666Senior Member

Posts: 127Thank you, I did just that
And now I will not be making the long trek that sounds like it would have led to a big disappointment! That was helpful, thank you, still learning the ropes!
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 23:31 #4665Senior Member

Posts: 2189Search is your friend
There have been some bad reports about a Stacy in Webster. Search the forum.
Originally Posted by RobbDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 22:29 #4664Senior Member

Posts: 734Stacy
If you enjoy someone who smells like an ashtray and will steal money from you, then this is your girl. Google her number and you will find complaints. Search for reviews here. Good luck.
Originally Posted by RobbDog
[View Original Post]
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/068666027673
-
04-07-21 21:20 #4663Senior Member

Posts: 127Anyone seen the Webster BBW?
She posts pretty much every day. Sometimes a few times. She advertises car dates, incall (which she told me is in a garage), and outcall if you pick her up and drop her off. Shows her nice tits in pics. I believe her name is Stacy but she does not post her name. This is my first Inquiry as a newer member. I will contribute, I usually monger south coast or RI. Thanks.
-
04-07-21 20:30 #4662Senior Member

Posts: 28Anyone?
Has anyone gone to see this girl? https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...15178458981... she's got some really really saggy tits, but wondering if anyone gone to see this one.
-
04-07-21 20:25 #4661Senior Member

Posts: 28I'd give her a test drive
Have never seen this girl, but I'll willingly take the dive if you're still shaky on it.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 19:21 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 386PM 'd you.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 15:35 #4659Senior Member

Posts: 1048Does Anyone See This One?
I'm asking again now over a year later. Does / has anyone ever met up with this one? If she's talking to me she must have talked to one of you. I'd rather someone pm me and let me know the deal on her rather than me needing to give her out to a random person for them to check her out.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
These are some recent photos of this girl I've been texting for over a year now. She told me she worked at a place, I checked it out online and she did indeed work there.
So, she seems legit between the year long communications and the workplace identity. Just wanted to see if anyone could verify. Thanks.
-
04-07-21 08:49 #4658Senior Member

Posts: 28Doubtful
She has no reviews and no comments, she's been posting since January and very frequently. If no one has commented or left a review I'd assume it'd be a fake. If you do try to holla let us know she's a smokeshow.
Originally Posted by FunTimes101
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 11:32 #4657Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone know if this Fram girl is legit
Anyone know if this Fram girl is legit?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/60478166/










Reply With Quote




