Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 583 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 633 683 1083 1583 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16099

    Melani macqueen

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2946381.htm

    Saw this beauty (Thanks to RedWoodIndy). Very, very pleased in the looks department. I wasn't expecting her to be as hot as she is, especially as professional as the pics are, but holy shit she's fucking hot. Pretty face, great hair and A-Maze-Balls body. Legs are more toned than the images, perfect ass. DFK, multi-positions (had to have her stop in cowgirl, she knows how to ride), able to have an actual conversation, great BBBJCIM. Tried like hell to take a second cup from me.

    She's a professional, and I mean that in the best way. She takes care of herself and is obviously there to take care of you. I was ready for a smoke and a nap, can't ask for much more than that. Yeah, its $$ but considering how many girls are getting the same rate and aren't anywhere near the level of performance and not even born on the same fucking planet in the looks department, well well worth it.

    For sure one of the best sessions I've had in the last couple of years.

  2. #16098

    Any intel here?

    I see this woman post quite a bit. She seems too good to be true. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60602052/

  3. #16097

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    But NO DATY. Is that fact?
    Saw her quite a bit a year ago. More can be had if she takes a liking to you.

  4. #16096

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    I can report that yes she talks and talks. And, you guessed it. Talks.

    I'll try her again. Once we actually got down to business the talking eased up, so maybe she is just a QV gal. Who knows?

    KC.
    She will give you her whole life story, past and present, on the way in, during, and on the way out. Might even follow you out into the hallway and keep at it. But she's nice enough and reliable in a pinch. Haven't seen here since she moved a couple of months ago. I think she may have referenced self-medicating with a little cannabis and having a legit script for meds to treat anxiety, so that may contribute to the chattiness.

  5. #16095

    Talker Redhead said no GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    But NO DATY. Is that fact?
    Well, it's not my thing so I didn't ask or try.

    She kinda tried to explain what no GFE meant.

    Anyway we did some good massage and covered FS and covered BJ. That's all I can report.

    Lots of gals like this relax once you are a regular.

    KC.

  6. #16094

    Lc

    Wussup with these Eros prices on LC 😂.

  7. #16093

    Talker redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    I can report that yes she talks and talks. And, you guessed it. Talks.

    I'll try her again. Once we actually got down to business the talking eased up, so maybe she is just a QV gal. Who knows?

    KC.
    But NO DATY. Is that fact?

  8. #16092

    Talkative redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    As reported before she is a talker but I have gotten used to it and she isn't a clock watcher and always gets me where I need to be.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/461465836795
    I can report that yes she talks and talks. And, you guessed it. Talks.

    I'll try her again. Once we actually got down to business the talking eased up, so maybe she is just a QV gal. Who knows?

    KC.

  9. #16091

    Sevyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Aj333  [View Original Post]
    I like Sevyn and she is one of my favorites right now given the lack of action there seems to be. As others have said, plan on a long time. I have sat in her room for 40 minutes watching her apply makeup and lotion because she has a skin condition. It's a little weird but it's basically a chance to check out her ass while she stands at a mirror in her panties. She has a great body and is fun to fuck once you are there.
    What is that about her. I only saw her once and waited for about 30 minutes as well. I found it a turn off actually. Time isn't money to her obviously.

  10. #16090

    Slang

    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot, I figured it out with the subject line, I didn't know what othER meant initially, apologize for my silly question. Just getting this stuff figured out. I appreciate the info, she's sounds like a trophy for sure, hope she makes a lot trips to Indy.
    Yeah it takes a little getting use to all the slang used on here LOL. I'm curious to seeing if these two are still providing the outstanding service they provided when they were with their agency. If you like Eastern European blonde beauties you'll hit the jack pot with these two. I'm not too crazy about their price increase but they probably see what the market is bringing now they are out on their own. With the agency use to be 300 for members and 250 for LMD last minute deals they offered when they had open time slots when getting close to that time. Nothing like getting a late afternoon text offering a LMD and making a spontaneous appointment if time permitted. Good luck if you choose one and look forward to seeing a review about how they are now their independent.

  11. #16089

    Learning curve

    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot, I figured it out with the subject line, I didn't know what othER meant initially, apologize for my silly question. Just getting this stuff figured out. I appreciate the info, she's sounds like a trophy for sure, hope she makes a lot trips to Indy.
    Yes it's a learning curve for all of us not familiar with all of this undercover slang LOL. Curious to see if these two sisters are still upholding their style of superior customer service as its been a couple years since seeing them. If you love Eastern European blonde beauties they should be right up your ally. I'm not crazy about their new price point as its a little higher than when they were with the agency. Members were 300 and they offered LMD last minute deals for 250 when they had open slots in their schedules. Nothing like getting a late afternoon text offering a LMD and making a spontaneous appointment on the spot if time permitted. Good luck if you give one of them a try and look forward to seeing a review.

  12. #16088

    Post 15701

    Quote Originally Posted by Aj333  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Lots of pics and seems legit, but can't find any reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...026/3177089550
    Toward the end of January, a brief review.

  13. #16087
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj333  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Lots of pics and seems legit, but can't find any reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...026/3177089550
    She was talked about not too long ago. I haven't seen her, but judging off of the history of her pictures she's either in the gym 24/7 or she's got some kind of substance abuse problem. That's all I know though.

  14. #16086
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Ashley / Hayhaymarie

    Anyone seen her? Lots of pics and seems legit, but can't find any reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...026/3177089550

  15. #16085
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Sevyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sevyn-es...napolis-715569#erotic.
    I like Sevyn and she is one of my favorites right now given the lack of action there seems to be. As others have said, plan on a long time. I have sat in her room for 40 minutes watching her apply makeup and lotion because she has a skin condition. It's a little weird but it's basically a chance to check out her ass while she stands at a mirror in her panties. She has a great body and is fun to fuck once you are there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape