Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 24022
-
04-08-21 20:35 #19867Senior Member

Posts: 37Wrestlemania is this weekend
Lots of out of towers so the stings may be in place.
-
04-08-21 20:18 #19866Banned Member

Posts: 5343Did you noticed the Latina with a very wide jaw frame? I've seen a Latina down that way but she wouldn't do my 20 deal! Lmao.
Originally Posted by JasonFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 14:49 #19865Senior Member

Posts: 2354I think he's talking about a different Heaven. A girl who comes from Iowa, her real given name is Heaven and she used to hang around Hillsborough and Nebraska. I've heard she was down near Broadway, so not far from where I guessed he was telling us to get her.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 14:00 #19864Senior Member

Posts: 1188If he's talking about Baltimore's Heaven, that's the area where she started years ago in Tampa.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 07:49 #19863Senior Member

Posts: 297Blonde pink top black pants Wednesday
Saw the same thing. Almost stopped by pulling into nearby parking lot but when I got closer she looked way too clean and good to be true. About 5 minutes later I saw 2 unmarked suvs making arrests about 200 feet from her location and she was gone. 99% sure I dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by ILovePussy6969
[View Original Post]
At the same time I am sure I saw another new face but this one looked more legit. Attractive Latina / Asian milk farther south closer to where Loki used to be. White pants and tan skin with long dark hair. Saw her by the retirement place too. Had a pink bag full. Of stuff and looked down in the dumps but super well put together. After the pink top black pants girl I didn't want to take a chance but she looked good as hell. Wearing all white showed off that beautiful tan complexion.
-
04-07-21 23:05 #19862Senior Member

Posts: 2354Oak Park? Columbus & 50th? Location?
Originally Posted by CaptYumYum
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 18:17 #19861Banned Member

Posts: 812So true
Same goes goes for escorts. Remember Skittes (z)? Heather who used to work with Mya and others went down hill, very fast! We do enable them as escorting (for most, not all) is a mean to the end. You can kind of tell who uses based on Listcrawler ad just not what they use.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 17:42 #19860Senior Member

Posts: 114Wed 5 pm Nebraska
Saw a new too good to be true attractive blond on Nebraska /139th. I think she was wearing a pink top and black pants if I remember correctly. I wonder if they are out doing stings again? Was def my type, but was not going to risk it.
-
04-07-21 16:45 #19859Banned Member

Posts: 5343She was def a cute little thing 2-3 years ago. The street will age these girls 3-4 times the norm. The candy use def doesn't help.
Originally Posted by CaptYumYum
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 15:23 #19858Senior Member

Posts: 125Heaven
Scooped Heaven this morning off the Oak Park stroll for a car date along some nondescript industrial byway. I had no idea it was her until she told me her name. Wow has she gone downhill. She's just skin and bones compared to her former form. I pulled up some photos I kept from her Eastgate days and there's just no comparison. She could be two completely different people.
Let's hope she gets things together.
If you're out her way, maybe stop and say hello. Comp her an extra. Just for old times sake. I just hate to see that happen.
Monger in a wrapper!
-
04-06-21 11:12 #19857Banned Member

Posts: 5343Bella
Scooped her up again on my 2nd pass through at her usual hangout on Hills /15th. She was in zombie mode but still delivered her usual amazing bbbjwswallow.
She visited the candy man at that roach motel after dropping her off. She's got a new cling on as well. Dude could be another "cousin". Lmao.
-
04-05-21 07:16 #19856Banned Member

Posts: 5343Thanks, she hadn't responded via text so maybe she lost her phone. I'm going to keep an eye out for her.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 00:17 #19855Senior Member

Posts: 2354I saw Tammy "Hit It Harder" today, north of Fowler on Nebraska, very pregnant.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 19:39 #19854Banned Member

Posts: 5343Most likely it was Tammy. I haven't seen any other preggers walking on the stroll.
Originally Posted by SourHades
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 10:32 #19853Regular Member

Posts: 19Possibly
I had just picked up a Debbie, yesterday evening, and not 2 min into our drive, a very pregnant, but skinny younger blonde girl was walking. Not sure who Tammy is. But there was something possibly similar.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
Y'all stay safe out there.











Reply With Quote






