Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19852
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    It does look a little like 'Hit It Harder' Tammy, but I'm guessing it's not her based only on reports that Tammy is very pregnant now.
    She's been mia so maybe she's had the baby recently? No doubt she'll be out once she's able.

  2. #19851

    Missed her

    I saw her the other day and was very interested, but she was with some other girl, so I didn't approach. I'm baffled how much these girls are out in groups, seems counter productive to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFairfax  [View Original Post]
    Thats Bam. Mixed reviews from some but she's got a great body and loves me so maybe that's why she treats me different but of the hundreds of blowjobs I've had she's far and away the best. Depends on her mood tho if she's tripping or not.

  3. #19850
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man,

    It was a sick April Fool joke. She's probably never coming back to Nowatney. She was the best when she was out there though.
    Ouch. That was a good one. LOL.

  4. #19849

    Bam

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Not Tammy Celeste right?
    Thats Bam. Mixed reviews from some but she's got a great body and loves me so maybe that's why she treats me different but of the hundreds of blowjobs I've had she's far and away the best. Depends on her mood tho if she's tripping or not.

  5. #19848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Not Tammy Celeste right?
    It does look a little like 'Hit It Harder' Tammy, but I'm guessing it's not her based only on reports that Tammy is very pregnant now.

  6. #19847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    She's been married and out of the game for a while. Is her back door still tight as a drum? Shit! I'm out in Podunk Illinois for work and won't be back for a while. I hope you're able to get a piece Skip!
    Sorry man,

    It was a sick April Fool joke. She's probably never coming back to Nowatney. She was the best when she was out there though.

  7. #19846

    Who's this?

    Not Tammy Celeste right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 314E86F6-3072-4EBB-9270-5B0BE8D9BC3C.jpeg‎  

  8. #19845
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Marina "Bread" was back! 140th and Nebraska.
    She's been married and out of the game for a while. Is her back door still tight as a drum? Shit! I'm out in Podunk Illinois for work and won't be back for a while. I hope you're able to get a piece Skip!

  9. #19844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354

    Marina

    Marina "Bread" was back! 140th and Nebraska.

  10. #19843

    Bella

    Ended up spotting her on Hills /15 and got a ok bbbjwswallow. She was def showing signs of candy use and is heading on the downward spiral again. Lost a lot of weight.

  11. #19842

    Bella

    Any Bella sightings recently? She's been m.i.a.

    Saw little Rhonda on 131/Neb and man... she’s looking rough. The streets and candy use will age you fast, that’s for sure.

  12. #19841

    Cruise Report 03/31/2021 10:15 am

    Spotted red head Candace and Brenda in Nowtaney around 10 ish posted up at the front gate at the Manchester. Both looking doable this morning but on a mission.

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.

  13. #19840

    Dry cruise

    Went out last night for an extended cruise. Waste of time and gas. Some dumbass managed to flip a car against a telephone pole in Nowatney, right in front of the Nephi apartments. I drove by a couple times trying to figure out how the hell that happened, being a residential slow speed road and all. There was a cop party at the Marathon at Sligh, whole parking lot full.

    Only worker I saw that really was trying to catch a date was Laura, around Sitka and 9th. I did see Miami Sarah with the posse at the corner of 10th, but it didn't look like she was trying to catch a date. That was about it, no other girls working.

    Today I did manage to hook up with Krista, nice date.

  14. #19839

    Chantel On Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    She is out of action as of yesterday. 31 years old. Nice looking.
    Thanks for the clarification info.

    Appears that she'll be on vacation for a little while due to 3 X charge plus with playing wheel of fortune and picking letter H instead of sticking with letter O for mongers.

  15. #19838

    Simply

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Combined with a street girl round up the other day.
    Good public relations with the local community and easy bust. I see this in numerous communities. Meanwhile, hoe many gun violence that you see on the news? Felony v. Misdemeanor, hmmm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape